.27

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

x Kiwoon x

“Woonie, what do you think Dujunie hyung and Junhyung hyung will do tonight?” Kikwang asked his lover.

“I think they will fight about the truth of Yunjae and then make up,” Dongwoon said.

“Do you think Junhyung hyung will be fine?” Kikwang asked as he snuggled closer to his boyfriend.

“He will be fine and of course, pleasured,” Dongwoon said. Kikwang look up at him and blink cutely.

“What do you mean by ‘pleasured’?” Kikwang asked. Dongwoon tried his best not to laugh at his boyfriend antics.

“Well, easiest explanation. Just like how I pleasured you,” Dongwoon whisper the last sentence. Kikwang widened his eyes.

“Yahhhh!!!! You ert creature!!!!” he said and started to hit Dongwoon chest while the latter laugh uncontrollably.

 

(JUNHYUNG POV)

I woke up due to some uncomfortable feel at my lower part. Of course it feel uncomfortable after what happened last night. Well, I will not tell you guys unless this super stupid man on Earth tell you guys about our first night. Lol~~

Speaking of the said man, he is now sleeping peacefully with me in his embrace, for sure. Hehehe~~ Am I acting like a teenage girl right now??

You know what, I love to see him sleeping so peacefully. Like there’s nothing that bothers him. I know he must be mentally exhausted with our busy schedule but still, he can put a smile on his face. That’s one wonderful thing about him.

Hmmmm… Let me look at his face. Last night I cant really study his face. You know, I’m kind of busy with other stuff. Kekeke~

He surely a nation boyfriend. With his perfect feature, I’m sure everybody will fall for him, including me. But I’m lucky enough to be loved by him.

“Having fun with my face?” his voice snapped me out from my fantasies.

“Whe- When did you wake up?” oh my!!! Why must I stuttered?? It’s embarrassing!!

“Well, since you trailed that finger of yours on my face,” he said and grinned.

“Aiissshhhh~~” I said and hide into his chest. I can hear he chuckled.

“Heyyy~~ Don’t have to embarrass okay. I’m yours now,” he said and tried to lift my face.

“Phuahahaha~~ You are blushing Junnie,” he said and laugh. God!!! Can I just kill him?? *crying*

“Fine, make fun of me then I’ll leave,” I said and tried to get up but the sudden pain make my movement halt. I shut my eyes tightly. I never know the aftereffect will be this damn hurt.

“Hey~ Are you okay?? Is it hurt?” he hold my wrist and asked. He sound really concerned.

“It is hurt pabo~” I hissed and tried my best to ignore the pain and walk to the bathroom.

“You are not limping but you said it hurts? Are you sure?” he asked.

“Can you just shut up? I’m the one who dealing with pain, not you monster,” I said and get into the bathroom.

 

“Hyungg!!!!!!!! Open the door!!!!!” Yoseob voice ring followed by a loud knocked on the door. Aigooo~~~ This kid…

“Where are you going??” Dujun asked. I look at him.

“Open the door. Why??” I asked, didn’t understand.

“Stay there and don’t move a bit. I’ll go and get it,” Dujun said and make me sit on the bed. He’s weird.

“Hyung~~ Yunjae is wailing to be with his parents,” Yoseob said. Well, yeah, I can hear Yunjae is crying right now. I want to go and get him and hug him and kiss him but I’m still hurting.

“Hey baby, why are you crying huh? Missed me??” I asked once when Dujun hand me the crying boy. I’m sorry Yunjae-ah, we’ll sleep together tonight, okay?

“Junnie~~ I’m sorry,” Dujun suddenly said. I look up at him.

“eh? What for? Have you done something wrong?” I asked.

“I’m sorry for hurting you. You should have stop me last night,” he said and sat beside me. I can’t help but to smile.

“So now you are saying you are regret making love to me last night?” I asked.

“No! It’s not like that. It’s just I feel guilty because I make you hurt,” he said again. I lay Yunjae down on the bed and cupped his face.

“This pain, it is a proved that I am voluntarily to be yours,” I locked his gaze with mine.

“But….” I shut is word by putting my finger on his lips.

“Of course it will hurt at first, but later I’ll get use with it,” I said reassured him.

“But still I feel guilty,” he said and pouted. How he can be cute and handsome at the same time??

“Can you not pouted?” I asked. he blink his eyes.

“Why??”

“Because it makes me want to kiss you,” I said and look down. Okay, stupid mouth!

“Hehehe~~ You’re cute, you know,” he said and pinch my innocent cheek.

“Yahhh~~~ My cheeks are not for pinching,” I said and pouted.

“Now you are the one who pouting,” he said and grinned. “And I’ll just kissed your pout without asking,” upon saying, I can feel a soft lips on mine. Okay, I’m melting now.

“Yunjae is here,” I manage to said between the kiss and he stop kissing me at instant. We both look at Yunjae who are eyeing us before burst into his baby laughter. I don’t know why but I’m blushing.

“You’re happy to see umma and appa kissing, huh?? Naughty boy,” Dujun said and started to tickle the little boy. The room was filled with our laughter. I’m so happy right now. With Dujun and our little precious angel.

 

=================================================================================================================

Updated!!!! ^_^

happy reading guys...

and do comments a lot!!!!! <3

18th October 2014, 0051