6

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

Bringing 5 kids to shopping mall is one of the worst idea, I guess. Upon arriving at the mall, Kikwang and Yoseob already fight over who should push the stroller that have been prepared by manager hyung. I don’t know where he got it but it’s kind of helpful since we don’t have to carry Yunjae. Dujun and I lost for words when both of them were sulking. In the end, need to bring them first to the ice cream shop so that they can make up. ==”

“Umma, what should we buy for Yunjae? Should we buy toys for him?” asked Dongwoon. Oh yeah, I’m just realized that they started to calling me umma. They also called Dujun appa.

“Any toy that are for infants are acceptable,” I said and smiled. They all run towards the toy section and left me with Yunjae and Dujun. We just shook our head.

“They’re surely kids,” Dujun said.

“They all takes after you,” I said, joking. He glared at me and I only laugh.

“Since when did you gave birth to them?” he asked. You wanna play the game, huh?

“Well, since you’re really busy, you don’t even noticed that I’m carrying them. Quadruplets,” I said and stuck my tongue out. We’re walking together. Sometimes we smiled and bows to the fan that recognize us. I can sense the who-is-the-baby and is-this-your-baby looks from them.

“Really? As I remembered, we haven’t do it yet. How come you get pregnant?” he asked with a smirked.

“Well, it’s kind of miracle,” I said. I know, I’m going to lose to him. Huhuhu… :’(

“You’re talking nonsense,” he said and giggled. I also giggled.

“Well, we both talking nonsense, right Yunjae-ah?” I said. Yunjae laugh. Soon after, the kids come back and shoved Yunjae with a bunch of toys. Surely Dujun has to pay a lot for toys, only.

“Yahhh~~~ Are you guys trying to make me bankrupt?” Dujun asked. I already laughed.

“Once a while, why not. Right umma?” Yoseob said. I nodded.

“Tchh~~ You guys are really something. Arasseo, I’ll pay this time. Now let’s go and get the all the necessities for Yunjae,” he said. and once again, the boys flew away and scattered around. Dongwoon and Kikwang are at the apparels side while Hyunseung and Yoseob are at the toiletries. Meanwhile, Dujun and I are looking for the suitable formula for Yunjae. He’s not drinking so much the temporary formula. I think he don’t like it. He barely finished a bottle full.

“What should we get for him?” Dujun asked. I shrugged.

“Let’s go and ask them,” he said. There’s some paediatrists on duty. After getting some recommendation, we decide to buy soybean based formula. I have to admit, the formula quite expensive. Dujun took 4 cans of the formula and shoved it into the trolley. The boys are back with a hand full. I just laughed at their acts. I don’t know if you guys can picture it but they surely looks really care and excited all over. They bring so many beautiful clothes for Yunjae. Just like a big brothers who are excited to give his little brother new things.

“Enough, enough. Let’s go and get the diapers and then we’ll go to Baby House. We have to buy baby bed and any necessary furniture for Yunjae,” said Dujun.

“Assa!! I want to choose the prettiest bed for Yunjae,” Dongwoon said.

“We’ll choose the best stroller for him. I think he’s not really suitable in that thing now,” Hyunseung said and pointing at the stroller. I took a glance at Yunjae and I think, he’s not comfortable. He keeps moving around. Suddenly he cried.

“Omo~~ Why are you crying?” my reflexes make me crouch in front of the stroller, facing Yunjae. I inspect him and I think I know the reason why he’s crying.

“I think he need to change his diapers. Who’ll come with me?” I asked. Of course I need someone so it will be less awkward.

“I’ll go with you. You guys wait here,” Dujun said and grabbed my hand. We already heading to the washroom. Dujun always have a backpack full with Yunjae necessities on his back.

“Omo~~ He had diarrhea,” I said. Dujun look at the now full diaper with poop.

“Is it serious?” he asked. I shrugged.

“I think we should stop by at the hospital before we go home,” Dujun suggested. I nodded.

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!! 

21st May 2014, 1507