14

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

Dujun really mean what he said. Still remember about the baby carrier? Now I’m wearing it and Yunjae was with me. Actually, it’s quite useful since Yunjae is only 5 months old. So it’s not really safe to let him playing alone.

“Eoh? You’re sleeping again?? Aigoo~~ You must be want to grow up palli,” I said to sleeping Yunjae. You guys know that baby is growing in their sleep, right? That’s why baby love to sleep… ^^

“Junhyung hyung, we’re home!!!!” Yoseob chirped. The boys are coming home.

“Yahhh~~ Shhhhh…. He’s sleeping,” I said and pointed at Yunjae.

“Oppsss…. Minahe~~” he said and grinned. I can only shook my head.

“Umma, what you cook today? Wonnie is so hungry,” said the maknae with his aegyo.

“I already prepared beef curry. Kimchi in the fridge. Please help yourself,” I said and head to my room. Since the boys are here, I can’t put Yunjae in the crib in the living room. The kids surely will be noisy enough to wake Yunjae up. So I have to put him in the crib in our room.

“Are you leaving Yunjae alone?” Hyunseung asked.

“Yup. Don’t worry, I didn’t close the door,” I said and pointing at the widely open door. I can hear if Yunjae crying. Hyunseung nodded.

“Where’s Dujun?” I asked the kids. They shrugged.

“Don’t know. He went somewhere with manger hyung,” Kikwang said.

“Hyung, that controller is mine!” Dongwoon hissed.

“Nope, it’s mine. I want to play with Kiki,” Yoseob said.

“Umma~~~” Dongwoon whined. Whenever they’re at home, bickering is a must.

“Just let them be, Wonnie. Come and follow me. I want to go grocery shopping,” I said.

“Yeayy!!! Bye hyungs~~ Don’t be jealous,” he said.

“Yahh~~ I want to follow too,” KIkwang said. Dongwoon just stuck his tongue out.

“Ani~~ Just play with your Yoseobie,” Dongwoon said. Still bickering.

“You’re so dead tonight, Wonnie,” Kikwang threatened. I only can laugh.

“So? Do I care?” Dongwoon said, irritatingly.

“Yahh~~ Enough. If you want to follow me, in 5 minutes,” I said.

“Yeay!!!!” Kikwang said and lost into his room.

“I want to follow too!!!” this time, it’s Yoseob.

“5 minutes,” I said again. He too, lost into his room.

“Don’t want to follow?” I asked Hyunseung.

“Ani~~ I’ll stay home,” Hyunseung said and smiled.

“Okay? Wanna anything? By the way, I already make a note for Yunjae formula. I stick in on a fridge,” I said. He nodded. And I have to inform someone or else…

 

To : Appa

I’m going grocery shopping with the boys. Don’t worry, it is just nearby. :)

Yunjae is with Hyunseung at home~ Come back home, palli~~ Yunjae is missing appa~~ :(

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^

since my fever have sudside a bit, so, here i am...

kkkk~~

4th June 2014, 2020