.26

How I end up as Yoon Doojoon's

Okay. This when I should use my acting skills. Hohohoho~~

“What??” I said and turned to face him. God, please help me. I want to laugh so badly right now.

“He is actually not my son. I adopted him. Let just say I use him to get close with you,” he said and lowered his head.

“What??!! You use him??? How can you????” I said, half shouted.

“I know, I was wrong. That’s why I decide to tell you everything tonight. Before our relationship go further, I just want to come clean with you,” he said sadly. Poor my Doodoo~ I’ll end my acting soon.

“How can you think of that?? I’m just speechless,” I said in frustrated tone.

“Its because I love you. I cant help anymore. I just can hold this feeling anymore. and the only thing I think about at that time is by adopting a son, and saying it was my son, I can be close with you,” he added, almost tear up.

“Pabo~~” I said and went closer to him, and caressed his cheeks. He does look surprised with my action. I wipe tears on his cheeks.

“You think I will be mad at you?” he nodded. I smiled and lean closer to peck his lips.

“Listen here Yoon Doojoon. Actually, I already know that Yunjae is not ‘yours’. Remember the moment when we bring Yunjae to Cube and there’s 4Minute at that time, she does look awkward with Yunjae. If you think by saying Yunjae is your son, you’ll be close with me, you’re right because I want to be closer to you too. Right now, I don’t care who’s Yunjae parents because, at this moment, he is OUR son. You’re his DADA and I’m his MAMA. But, is it okay for me to be his mama?” I asked after the long rubbish talked. Kekekek~~ Dujun only nodded. He’s crying!!

“And also, I love you because I love you, not because Yunjae,” I added. He smiled in his sobs.

“Thanks Junnie, thank you so much,” he said and hug me, tightly.

“Ughhhh~~ Yahhh~~ I cant breath~~” I uttered.

“Oppsss~~~ Sorry~~~” he said and let me go. Fuuuhhh~~ I feel like my ribs are crashing each other.

“I thought you really mad at me,” he said and back hugged me.

“Tchh~~ Have I ever been mad at you?” I retorted back. He just chuckled.

“You cant resist me that much, huh?” he shot back.

“Whatever,” I said. he laughed.

“You know what, you’re cute,” he said and tighten the hug. I just smiled.

“And you’re handsome,” I replied.

“Aaawwwww~~ So you acknowledge me as a handsome man???” he asked.

“You’re nation boyfriend anyway,”

“But now I’m your only boyfriend and forever will be yours,” he whispered. Okay, I got goosebump now.

“And I love you too,” I said. I can sense he smile. I turned around to face him. We just stared into each other eyes.

“Doo~~~”

“Hhhmmmm???”

“Can I be forever yours too?”

“If you wish,” he said and lean closer to capture my lips but not so fast~~ Hahahha.. When our lips almost meet, I ran inside the room. Heheheehe~~

“Yahhhh~~~ Where are you going???” he said and chase me. I know in the end I will be captured but still, we got space to have some fun right?? xD

“Catch me if you can,” I said and winked.

“Tsk… Play hard to get, huh? Don’t regret it later baby,” he smirked. It’s a honeymoon suite so its kind of spacious to run around. Lol~

“Yahhh~~ Stop running away. I want to save my energy for something useful later,” he said and lay down on the bed.

“Useful for what?” like an idiot I asked.

 

(NO ONE POV)

“Nothing. Come here,” Dujun patted an empty space beside him.

“Its still early to sleep,” Junhyung whined.

“Aigooo~~ Just come here and sit beside me. I miss my Junnie,” Dujun said. With pouted lips, Junhyung obeyed his boyfriend words.

“Good boy,” Dujun said and ruffled Junhyung hair.

“You’re bad,” Junhyung said, still sulking.

“Aigoo~~ Stop being cute can you?” Dujun said and pinched Junhyung cheeks.

“Yahhhh~~ It’s hurt okay,” Junhyung whined again. Dujun can only chuckled. How he love this man~~

“Aiigooo~~ Come here,” Dujun said and open his arms. Junhyung shyly went to hug Dujun.

“Be this cute when you’re only with me, arasso?” Dujun said.

“Ehhh?? Why must i???” Junhyung asked.

“Didn’t you say just now you want to be mine forever? So your cuteness is only for me,” Dujun said and grinned.

“Tch~~ Let’s sleep. I’m sleepy,” Junhyung said and lay down. He pick a pillow and hugged it.

“Yahhh~~ Don’t want to hug me?” Dujun asked. Junhyung shook his head.

“Come on Junnie, I’m your boyfriend now,” Dujun protested.

“Did I say so?”

“Yahhh~~~” Dujun said and tickle Junhyung waist.

“Yahhhh~~~ Yahhhh~~ Stop it, it tickles you, idiot,” Junhyung said between his laugh.

“That’s for not acknowledge me as your boyfriend,” Dujun said and smirked. Junhyung glared at him and make a drastic move, resulted him to be on top of Dujun. Dujun who are clearly shocked with the sudden situation just stare at Junhyung.

“You don’t have to be acknowledged, pabo,” Junhyung said and lean for a kissed. “Because you are always and will forever be my boyfriend,” Junhyung said and smiled. Dujun pulled him for another kissed and let the rest of the night be history for both of them. ^_^

 

=================================================================================================================

Updated!!!!!

Hehehehe....

By the way, im so so so so so sorry... OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL

i've babling a lot here so if you want to know, go and read there~~~ hahahah

30th September 2014, 0150