-7-About Dongwoo

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: 
First of all, i'm sorry. I'm gonna put Sunggyu's cliffhanger on hold for a while (hehehehee....*wide grin*).
I don't want you guys to forget about Dongwoo.
*deep bow*

It was raining heavily around the neighbourhood, along with huge thunder and lightning. Everyone starts to scatter around, looking for cover when the rain starts pouring except for one kid who keep standing in front of a huge bungalow gate with his eyes staring deeply to the house. Dongwoo know he doesn't deserve to be standing in the pouring rain, and he also know that, there's no way that his parents will accept his forgiveness even if he begs his life out. Yes. He's on a punishment. For serving a coffee without proper amount of milk and sugar. And he's also standing in the rain, after getting some harsh beating by using a belt, and a loud slapped in the face, for crying in pain. It was painful, but he's getting used to it. But this time, there's something in his heart tells him that, he cannot stand this painful life anymore. He is too young for that. And after living years of crying, healing his injuries body and heart, he couldn't stand looking at his parent anymore. There's only hatred in their eyes, and starting from that point, he knew that his parent won't even care if he die, and with that thinking he's determine. I will die.

The 9 years old Dongwoo turn his body around, didn't feels like facing the place that look like a house, but a hell for him. He took a slow steps avoiding the compound, and trying to find other places that will be a lot more suitable for him to die. He has been standing in the rain for too long, that he couldn't feel his icy fingers anymore and his breathing is ragged, burnt, along with the cold rain, that keep washing his painful scars that's still bleeding. Dongwoo closed his eyes. Dying should be easier, and less painful.Dongwoo thought with his innocent mind. What a 9 years old little boy would expect? He never even saw anyone that really died in front of him. How do he knew that dying will be a lot more easier and less painful? It is because he, has already dying inside.

He stills continue his steps for a while, until he reached a playground, that's already wetted by the rain. He eyes scanned the whole place, before a small smiles formed on his face. He always dreamt of playing at the playgrounf happily with his family. I guess, I can't fullfill my dream then...Dongwoo sighed before continuing his walk. He started thinking whether he is doing the right thing or not. Or should he give his parent a few years of chance? Who knows people will change in the future? Who know one day they will realise that Dongwoo is their only precious son, and they should treasure him. Who knew? His mind start to clouded with more questions of regrets and consequences. Dongwoo stop his steps before shaking his head roughly. NO! They will never change! No! He scouted down, before hugging his knees and burying his face deeply into it. Then he cries his heart out.

There is sound of a car passing and screeching nearby him, but Dongwoo ignored it. He doesn't care anymore. Suddenly he heard a small footsteps with a sound of rain drops falling on an umbrella walking towards him. Dongwoo keeps sobbing and crying until he felt, the rain surrounding him is cleared and there's a soft hand shaking his shoulder slowly.

"Little kids, what are you doing in rains?" A man voice calling him. Dongwoo turn his head. Recognizing the voice.

"Dongwoo? Oh my~ Dongwoo! What happen to you?! Come here!" The man discarded his umbrella, and quickly, scooping Dongwoo into his arms, and run towards his car in dash. Dongwoo stills crying in his embrace.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter