-22-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n:

demmit, this story seems longer than how I expected it to be, but still the longer the better, isn't i? I just hope I'm still on my track. Whatever. Here's the next chapter. Nothing much(as usual) but guys remember chapter 9…? When Joo Young received a message from another stalker…? and chapter 11…? When Gyu received the pictures from a mysterious man? Ok, I know you won't remember.. But, I'm revealing him! Oh Yeah~!

I just revived from dead because of INFINITE EFFECT and yes, I did died, TWICE!!

"How is Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked, first thing after getting out of the humid closet. Jungryul had brought Sunggyu to a small restaurant far from their city, to have some talk. It wasn't fancy and Sunggyu even thought that the owner of the restaurant doesn't even recognize him. Jungryul smirk, rounding his finger on the surface of his cup.

"How do you want he to be?" Sarcastic. Sunggyu chuckled lightly, this is new. This side of his manager is new to him, and he is not surprised if Jungryul suddenly shoved him a gun or put a bullet through his head, he is prepared. He shook his head slowly.

"What happen to you, hyung?" Sunggyu voice laced with concern. He puts a strong gaze into Jungryul's eyes, minding the straw from his own glass. They went quiet before Jungryul brings his body forward, closing the distance between their face.

"Nothing happen, happened, Gyu. I have always being like this…" He answered, moving his mouth clearly, with eyes not blinking boring into Sunggyu face. Sunggyu could feel a small trembled from the looks. He coughed awkwardly, trying to stop his heart from beating in another pace while turning his gaze around, avoiding Jungryul's face. Something about the answer scares him, but Sunggyu try to avoid it. He wanted to believe that Jungryul is not the same as Joo Young or Jung Yeob. Jungryul is just someone who does his job by following order. Meeting Jungryul with Jung Yeob at the house was purely coincident. Sunggyu eyes was looking around the restaurant before halting on Jungryul's hand. He frown. Something about the ring on his finger feels familiar to Sunggyu.

"Do you…" He hesitates. Sunggyu slurp on his drink before continuing. "You…don't have anything to do with things happening to us right?" He changed the question, doesn't want to sound too accusing.  He could hear Jungryul small chuckled, before Jungryul grab on his hand that was place on the table, emitting a light gasp from Sunggyu. Jungryul smile.

"What do you want to hear, Gyu?" Sunggyu hate this kind of discussion. It makes him feel insecure. Those trust that has been build between him and Jungryul seems cracking, and Sunggyu doesn't want it to crash down. He doesn't want to reply to that question.

"Don't you trust me, Gyu?" Jungryul asked again, not leaving Sunggyu's hand and eyes. The atmosphere suddenly turn tense and the lack of customer around the restaurant didn't help with the intensity. Sunggyu don't want to be suffocated just by hearing Jungryul's mocking question.

"My turn asking. What are you doing there, Sunggyu?" He asked darkly. Sunggyu feels like he couldn't escape anymore. The look that Jungryul is giving him slowly making his inside turn and he feels like running away. He try to think of any good reasoning, he knew, he shouldn't trust Jungryul too much. His gaze turn downward toward Jungryul's hand, staring at the finger and the ring again. This time, he clearly remember those finger and those rings. And those memories is blocking him from trusting Jungryul.

"I wanted to see Mdm. In Hwa…" He answered, eyes still looking at the ring on Jungryul's finger. Realizing the gaze that Sunggyu is giving him, he let Sunggyu's hand go, but he didn't push them away. The light in his eyes is flickering slowly before changing into another edgy one.

"Why?" He prop his arm on the side of the chair, resting on the arm rest while pulling his cup of coffee closer to his mouth. The restaurant is getting quieter by the time and Sunggyu figure it might be because of its getting closer to their closing time. Sunggyu fidgeting on his seat before he side his gaze toward the clock on the restaurant colorful wall. It is almost midnight. Sunggyu sighed.

"Why?" Jungryul asked again, this time sternly. Sunggyu cast his eyes straight in shock after hearing Jungryul's tone. He open his mouth slowly, trying to find any single form of word to answer the question but Jungryul caught him thinking.

"Don't you dare lying to me, Kim Sunggyu…" Using his full name making the leader feels uncomfortable. He bits his lip before scrunching his brow, fighting the fear to face this new side of his manager.

"I have things to asked her…" Sunggyu's voice appear slight shaking. Jungryul raised his eye brow, feeling curious.

"About….?" He lagged the last letter. Sunggyu closed his eyes, keeping his eye brow crease in contact. He released a huge breath, before continuing." About Yoon Ji"

Myungsoo open his eyes fast, shocked with the change of his surroundings. He pull his body into sitting before rushing to push the blanket off from his body and bring his leg down for any slipper provided there. His leg feels a little bit shaky but he put up a fist to fight the weak muscle, and trudge a step toward the door. But, his step was stop by the small IV pulling on his arm. Feeling annoyed, he pull the IV out rashly, leaving the drip hanging before continuing his walk. He needs to find the police officer and help them find Sunggyu. He promised to the leader that he will tell them everything that he knew to the officer and proceed to help the leader. A small stinging made on his hand and he could see a small drop of blood making its way to his finger and dropping to the floor. Before he could reach the door, something soft and warm making its way to his wrist and shoulder, effectively stopping his movement.

"Myungsoo! Where are you going?!" Sungyeol asked, with a shock expression. Myungsoo frown turning his head toward the taller man before pushing the hand away weakly before continuing on his way out of the room. Sungyeol was shock and couldn't utter his surprise feeling before following and grabbing Myungsoo's shoulder again.

"Stop! You should be resting! Myungsoo!" He scold the younger man, this time grabbing the visual shoulder tighter. Sungyeol manage to pull Myungsoo body back toward the room before Myungsoo push him away and walk again slowly towards the door.

"Don't stop me, Yeol! I need to find the police…" He said, surprise with his rough and shaking voice. Sungyeol could see that the visual is struggling to move before he sighed and follow the visual movement again.

"Ju-Just wait in your room! On your bed! I'll call the officer…" He scolded with a languid expression. He push the younger towards his bed, sighing at the look of the IV drip before he move toward the couch, waking up Sungjong in the process. Sungjong look around meekly before his eyes turn wider at the sight of Myungsoo.

"Hyung! You're awake!" He exclaimed, rather happily at the sight before moving to sit beside Myungsoo bed. Myungsoo who still look upset turn to glare at Sungyeol before he try to stand up and move himself out.

"No! You! Stay here!" He pointed his finger towards Myungsoo face before turning toward the maknae. "And you! Watch hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter