-16-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Happy Weekend! Again! Sorry for the late update. I know. This chapter is ridiculous. I typed in on my phone during a meeting. Almost get caught because I'm too engrossed with typing, withput even realizing that my director is looking at me, expecting some answer that I'm not sure what the questions are.....and yeah, we're here. Hahah. Love you all. Seriously. Thanks for subscribing even though I'm not updating regularly, and this story is kind of . Wahahah.

–_–

The light flickered slowly after he pressed on the flat switch on his side. Myungsoo sighed loudly, before continue walking toward the president room, meaning to meet his manager there. He stop from stepping forward when he heard some bickering sounds from the next door, he pressed his ear closely. He could make the voice of his CEO, shouting to someone on the phone. Myungsoo frown.

"Stupid. ing stupid! He'd almost killed him! I thought I told you, no hurting?! Leave the stabbing and killing to me!! You are making things worse!"

What the… Myungsoo cursed under his breath. What did his CEO is talking about. It shouldn't be about the kidnapping incident right? Myungsoo pressed a little bit tighter. He should listen more and carefully.

"No. He's awake already…. I think they didn't do anything about the picture yet. Just asked the other guy to keep blackmailing him. I'll send you the money later, and please, don't hurt the boys…"

"Okay. I'll pay you double. Hired someone else this time….yes and that stupid kid from before did his job poorly. It's all thanks to Joo Young who are now in police custody… I know… I got it… Call me when everything is ready…"

Myungsoo knew it on that time. Something is wrong with their CEO. Picture? What picture? He stepped backward slowly, before turning and running back to the office, directly toward their studio room, grabbing his stuff there and fishing out his phone. Myungsoo know he should call someone, ask someone, tell someone and his finger is hovering over the contact of s, hesitating to continue his action. He settled down with calling Dongwoo. Dongwoo should be proper enough.

----

Dongwoo is sitting close to Sunggyu bed, telling the leader the story behind his court trial. Sunggyu look tired, but keep his smile, and didn't forget to react at any appropriate part, even though he couldn't catch every word that falls from Dongwoo mouth. Dongwoo only stop talking when his phone rang, and Sunggyu couldn't thank enough to the caller. Myungsoo. Dongwoo mouthed to him before answering the phone cheerfully.

"Oh Myungsoo, I'm with Gyu Hyung now! Do you want to talk to him?!" He asked rather loudly, trying to catch Sunggyu attention at the same time. Dongwoo seems to quitted down after listening to Myungsoo reply, before he turn to gaze on Sunggyu face before looking around the room. Sunggyu raise his brow in curiosity.

"Oh, Ok Myung… you better come here fast. I'll ask the others to go home first…" He switched the phone off before standing up. Sunggyu grab his wrist slowly, asking him with his look. Dongwoo smile.

"You better rest, hyung. I'll wake you up when Myungsoo is here…" He patted the leader hand before tucking the elder to asleep. Sunggyu being a stubborn leader, push the blanket slowly while gripping Dongwoo wrist again.

"Dongwoo-yah.. what's wrong?" He asked again, requesting answer. Dongwoo took a deep breath, before closing his eyes. He open them again to look the leader into his eyes.

"Hyung, we'll talk after Myungsoo is here. But, you should rest beforehand…ok, hyung?" Sunggyu blinked a few before nodding. He was also feeling tired himself. Sunggyu turn to look at Woohyun's bed. The younger is still in his physiotherapy session. He closed his eyes for a while, before opening it again, wishing to see Wohhyun's face appeared before his eyes. Sunggyu repeated blinking his eyes and slowly started to feel sleepy and eventually fall asleep.

Dongwoo reach for his backpack, zipping it open slowly before fishing out the mysterious envelope. He gripped on the envelope tightly, releasing a shaking breath on the same time. He shook his head repeatedly, before pushing the envelope roughly into his bag, leaving the bag lying beside the chair he's sitting on. He was feeling frustrated. The managers seems to be forgetting about the mysterious pictures and the mysterious stalker that is still stalking them.

After Joo Young was arrested again, everyone has been feeling too relax and too lay back making Dongwoo heart always jumping in nervousness. His court trial was only passed halfway, he won it halfway, but he knew, something is wrong, everything seems too simple and too easy for him. It's all like fall into its place in pieces. It might be about the picture and the stalker. Another stalker. Not the revenge-full Joo Young. He's too abvious. Yes. Joo Young was being too obvious.

And Dongwoo still remember the look that Joo Young gave him on the day of the kidnapping. After the police arrived and cuffing him on the floor. Joo Young look too pitiful. And sorry. There's no resentment in his gaze and Joo Young even mouthed him something that Dongwoo could read as 'sorry'. Why would Joo Young do all of this stupid-kidnapping-killing things if he was feeling sorry all this time? Dongwoo sighed again in frustration. Then he rested his head on the chair neck rest, before crossing his arm across his chest. Maybe he could catch some sleep before the members come back after their late-lunch, and before Myungsoo arrive.

"Erm…hyung, I really need to go to the hospital now…" He give his most 'puppy-eye' that turns out more into a 'catty-eye' look and smile his most sad and pitiful smile toward the manager. The manager would never allow him to walk out of the building alone, grab a taxi and go to the hospital alone.

"No Kim Myungsoo. We'll go to the hospital later….in 4 hours later. Just go do your personal things. I'm busy…" Geonam shooed him away while smiling slightly. He just thought that Myungsoo might feel boring walking all alone inside this building doing nothing. Myungsoo gritted his teeth, keeping his curses under the tongue. He then smiles again, this time toward Hyoan who is busy writing something on the whiteboard at the end of the office room.

"Hyung, can I drive our van to the hospital? I really wanted to see Gyu hyung…please… please.." No more 'puppy-eye' or whatsoever aegyo to show. Just being himself, pleading like a moronic and doing some few tricks that he learnt from Woohyun. Plead like your life is depended on it.

"Can I know why?" Hyoan turn his body, facing Myungsoo fully, while staring deeply into the younger eyes. Myungsoo smiles. Scratching his head slightly, trying to form a full-great-pleading-reasoning sentence.

"I just—I need to talk—I mean-I wanted to see Gyu Hyung…and Gyu Hyung might want to see me—I mean, he's been awake for almost a day and never got to see me—I mean I never got to see him since then-and…" His voice was stop when Hyoan shoved him a key of his car. Myungsoo look stunned for a while before grinning widely, showing his dimple deeply, while grabbing his bag from the side.

"I promise I'll drive safe, not speeding, stop at the red, and give way on the zebra line—"

"—And signal's on the left, wiper's on the right. That's my car key. I repeat, MY PERSONAL NEW SUBARU VX CAR KEY. Don't scratch it." Hyoan cut him, giving him a certain warning glare. Myungsoo just keep grinning while nodding furiously. He bowed the manager deeply, catching his step to leave the office room before stopping, turning toward Hyoan again, signing the 'signal's on the left, wiper's on the right' and continue his bouncy steps outside the office building. Hyoan just sighed, before he starts writing again on the whiteboard with full focus.

Woohyun stretch his body slightly before bowing towards the nurses and doctors around the training room. He grabs his things from a small locker, shoving it slightly into a bag and slings it awkwardly on his free hand. He sighed. His whole body is hurting now, and his wounded arm is pounding heavily. He scoffed when he forgot to ask for a painkiller when the nurse asked before. Woohyun is contemplating whether he should return back to the training room and ask for a painkiller for his throbbing arm or just holding in the pain until his next medicine session. He decided for the second since his ward room is only a few feet away, and his mind is focusing on one thing only. Sunggyu.

He tapped his foot lightly on the door's ward, opening it slightly using his hand then he peeked into the room. Weirdly, it was quiet and peaceful. Hoya, Sungjong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter