-5 : Tragedy of The Lovers-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tragedy 1

"I Love you" Joo Young press his lips closely toward Yoon Ji's as the girl flinch slightly at the sudden action. Yoon Ji close her eyes. Trying to comprehend with the man harsh kiss. Her hand is now pushing Joo Young chest away slowly, but it turns out that Joo Young is getting harsher on the kiss. Feeling threaten, Yoon Ji bits Joo Young lower lips, making Joo Young stop kissing her and now looking at her with a complete dark stare.

"I...don't love you..." Her eyes is avoiding Joo Young gaze. Doesn't want to talk further. She knows Joo Young character. And she scares. Everyone is now talking about how possesive Joo Young towards her, but she never take it seriously. Until, that man suddenly came to her, and ask her to marry him. In front of Sunggyu. Making Joo Young and Sunggyu suddenly exchanges punches and kick in front of her. Joo Young is now holding her waist as close as he could towards his body. Doesn't want to let go.

"No. You love me..."

"Stop. I'm sorry but stop it. Joo Young ssi, I hate to say this, but I belong to Kim Sunggyu. It has already been him. Not anyone else. You should know it better than others..." Yoon Ji trying to push the man body away. But Joo Young is gripping on her waist roughly and tightly.

"No. You SHOULD love me. Not others." His eyes is blazing with determination. No. It is darker than just determination. Yoon Ji heave a sigh.

"What is wrong with you Joo Young ssi?! Just let me go!" Her hand is on Joo Young chest.While Joo Young is now laughing. Looking at how Yoon Ji struggle to free herself, he feels it funny.

"You are cute..." He kissed the woman cheek. It startle Yoon Ji. Joo Young is getting aggressive, and now reaching for the woman neck. His hand has start roaming on Yoon Ji's spine.

"I really...love you...." He breath between kiss. Yoon Ji hates it. She knew she shouldn't agree to meet Joo Young at the rooftop today, but she feels the need to tell Joo Young the truth. She wanted to snapped this man out of his sense. But Joo Young is going too much. When Joo Young hand start reaching her bottom, a ringing sound save her. Yoon Ji push his body as hard as she could, while Joo Young cursed before answering his phone.

"Yes, I'm on my way..." He look at Yoon Ji, while caressing her cheek. Yoon Ji smack his hand lightly, then starts to walk away. Sudden grab on her arm, stops her foot involuntarily. Yoon Ji close her eyes to calm herself down.

"Yoon Joo Young ssi! Stop it!" This time she scold with a stern voice. Joo Young smirk. 

"We are not done. You should know that..." He gave her a slight kiss on the forehead before leaving. Yoon Ji stunned. She wasn't imagining things when she saw Sunggyu who is standing closely nearby the hidden wall.He is now looking at her with a beaming eyes. She feels like her heart stops beating, and her tear falls without warning. A painful silence is now covering them, ignoring the beautiful sunsets surrounding the rooftop. It wasn't easy for both of them. Sunggyu knew it wasn't Yoon Ji's fault, but it hurt to see someone you love being kissing and hugging with other people. The 'other people' is Joo Young which making it worse. He doesn't know whether he should feel angry, or sad, or disappointed. He feels like the whole world is crashing on him. 

"Sunggyu ssi...." Sunggyu shoke his head.

"No. I should leave. The members are waiting for me..." He said while flashing a last sad look before leaving the rooftop. Yoon Ji follow his pace and walk slowly inside the man shadow.

"I'm sorry...." she said in a very low voice. It wasn't intended, but she want to say it. Even though that it wasn't her fault.

"No. Don't be..." Sunggyu didn't stop walking. He just wanted to walk as fast as he could towards their practice room, wanted to avoid Yoon Ji. And Yoon Ji keeps following him until they reach the room. Thank God Joo Young hyung is not here...Sunggyu sighed imagining the awkwardness if Joo Young saw them both coming at the same time.

"Hyung! We should continue with Hysterie and Inception...." Looking at Sunggyu who suddenly walk inside the room, Dongwoo jump from his sit, and start tuning the music on. Sunggyu just nodded at his request and start gathering the boys to practice again. I should focus. I should focus...but....the pain in his heart is greater. He know he shouldn't be crying but his tears falls unwillingly and heavily. The music starts, and Sunggyu try to calm himself down which is a total failure, when suddenly he slips on his spot and fall on his knee. 

"Kim Sunggyu! Focus!" He bows an apology before continuing on his spot. Ignoring the wet tears from his cheeks and his blurry eyes because of tears. They couldn't even get to continue the song when Sunggyu who should be singing on the first part of Hysterie keeps missing his spot. And fall. And slips. And every single error that a singer or a dancer shouldn't do. It was tiring, but he couldn't bear the painful sting on his heart.

"Hyung?! Are you okay?" A worry voice appear behind him, but Sunggyu keep freezing on his spot. He shake his head.

"No I'm fine..." Yes. It's painful. And I'm not okay. 

"But, why are you crying? Was it too hard? Are you really tired?" Another hand is wrapping on his shoulder. Sunggyu couldn't see clearly, but he is now gazing on the floor, doesn't want to care to who is talking to him now. There's a warm finger wiping his tears and he feels like somebody is hugging him while patting his head slowly.

"Hyung...it's okay...it's okay..." And that's making him crying hysterically, making everyone's heart feels like ripping on its own. Yoon Ji who keeps watching on the side was also hiding her tears, but didn't make any movement forward to soothe the man. She shouldn't even be here right now. She left the room quietly and find her personal space to cry her heart out. 

"It hurts! It hurts..." His wailling voice stirred everyone. Hoya who is hugging him now, just keep 'shh'ing and tells him that it will be fine. Nobody know what is hurting the man, but it seems like they could guess that the 'injured' part wasn't his feet or his hand or his stomach. It was his heart.

Everyone in the van being silence after the crying incident. Sigh was heared trough here and there. The always nagging manager, Hyoan who is driving, catch a fast glimpse of Sunggyu, who is now resting his hand on the forehead. Covering his swollen small eyes and tears stain on his cheek. He wanted to start a conversation, but looking at the gloomy scene in the van, he stop himself. He didn't want to start any awkward conversation which always ended up with one of them being over sensitive or start picking a fight with others. But, now, it is just too...quiet.

"Sunggyu-ya, can I play your song?" His hand is reaching for the disk player. There's is no reply from Sunggyu, which Hyoan took it as a 'yes'. In a few second, 41 days is clearly played in the van. Hyoan cleared his throat. 

"Kim Sunggyu, how was the meeting with the CEO last time? Did he nag at you?" Hyoan throw another question. This time Sunggyu flinched. He doesn't feels like talking to anyone, but looking at Hyoan best effort to cheer him up, he raise down his hand. He nodded silently.

"He kept asking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter