-19-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Well. this update seems too short for my liking, but, it can't be help. I'm so sorry for not updating regularly(again. I know) but still I'm here, right?

Gyu album is sooo great, like fantastic, bombastic, and if there any better word than thatt, you name it. I really like ALIVE(Those lyrics are so damn meaningful) and KONTROL, of course. Gyu, let's get married.

It's a dream. It's a dream. Come On, Sunggyu. Wake Up. You know it's a dream.

But, why does it feels so real?

The rush of adrenaline running through their veins. The sweats that keeps forming, wetting their hair. The rough sounds of their footsteps. The shrill scream of Sungyeol and Dongwoo's voice surrounding them. The bright red piercing through his eyes. Sunggyu feels that everything seems so real. He froze on his footsteps. Everything is turning red. The floor. The bed. The blanket. The droplets. The droplets of red, lining from the blanket to the floor, making Sunggyu feels sick. A strong smell of blood and the heats surrounding the room couldn't help much with the nauseous feeling building up in his stomach. There's just too much red. Too red. Burning trough his eyes, penetrating his head, thumping his blood louder. He could hear his own heartbeat, the ringing accompanying it, and the black dot running on his vision.

It's a dream. Tell me it's a dream. It's a dream.

Sunggyu close his eyes. Couldn't believe it. He took another step forward before opening his eyes again. This time he was greeted with a smiling Woohyun. But something is different. The cloth. It was turning red, second by second. The color is spreading throughout Woohyun white cloth, but the smile on Woohyun face is still there.

No. Sunggyu! Wake up! Get a grip! It's a dream!

Sunggyu reach his hand forward. Pushing a crying Sungyeol and Dongwoo apart from the lifeless body in front of him. From a corner, a few police officer is retaining a man, still with his mask and cap. Covering his face. Sunggyu could see him clearly. He could see the same blade used on him before.  He should know it. He took another step, caressing Woohyun's face. Looking into the pale face deeply before he touch the bleeding wound on the younger chest, pulling the body closer.

 " Ít's a dream!" He cries.

"Wake up, woohyun! Tell me it's a dream!" Loudly. He was wailing loudly, gripping on the body tightly, staining his cloth with Woohyun's blood. He still could feel the tremble on Woohyun's body, He small shuttering of the younger's heart on his chest and a small warm air produced from the younger breath.

"Woohyun?!" He called. He know Woohyun is there. Woohyun is listening to him. Even though it is a dream. He still need to save Woohyun, even though it is just a dream.

A few doctors came with their nurses, pulling Sunggyu and Woohyun's body apart. Sunggyu close his eyes. He knew, anytime he would crash down to the floor. But he still needs to look after Woohyun. He still need to be strong for Woohyun. He couldn't fall right now. Sunggyu could feel a strong grip on his shoulder, and a small hug from another side. Yes, there is still Dongwoo. Sungyeol. Infinite.

His intense gaze is turning toward the captured man with a few police officer who is still talking to his manager, before changing it toward the blade that is still lying near the bunk bed. Sunggyu feels determine somehow.

"This should end." His word came out cold. Sunggyu could see the smirk on the man in front of him, and he could feel the tease that came from its smirk. There's nothing stopping Sunggyu now. He just knew it. He should've killed them earlier.

"I should kill him." Those line shocked Dongwoo and Sungyeol. Sungyeol didn't retreat his hug, straining Sunggyu from moving. The stiff hug is making Sunggyu breathless while he try to push Sungyeol and Dongwoo's hand away.

"Let me go" He asked with another monotone voice making Sungyeol tighten his grip.

"No. Hyung, don't do anything stupid. Woohyun hyung will be saved." Sungyeol shaking voice is making Sunggyu flinch. Sungyeol shouldn't be shaking in fear if he had killed that man before.

"I should kill him" It's too dark. Sunggyu voice was too thick and too dark for their likings. Sunggyu uses his last effort, the enormous strength that left in him, pushing Sungyeol and Dongwoo as hard as he could, run toward the man while grabbing the blade as fast as he could. He reach the man after pushing both of the police officer beside him, falling on the top of the handcuffed man, raising the blade as high as he could.

"Kim Sunggyu! Stop it!" He could hear every single shout from the room. Hoping it to be one of Woohyun's voice. Waking him up in the process. He doesn't understand why he still trapped in this nightmare, but he need to end this. Even if it is a dream.

The man under him is still smiling. Finding Sunggyu tremor as funny, not even a sense of fear coming from his look, making Sunggyu body burn with anger.

"You should di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter