-28-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye everyone!! I'm making a comeback!! Surprise!!! It's been like forever, really forever. I was even surprised myself when I checked my last update, and it was at 1 December 2015! Can you guys believe it?! It's been over a year, and don't worry guys, I'm still alive. I decided to continue and finish this story before continuing with my other story, but again, I can't promise a regular update, but let's worry about that later. If you guys have forgotten what is this story about, don't worry, just re-read it again (my shameless attempt to increase reading views >,<). This continuation might feel a little bit off because it's been a while since I wrote something, but I hope I could relay the good intention from this story. Okay, enough chattering, let's move on to story! Don't forget- comment -comment -comment! 

"It'll be better, gyu. I promise" Hyoan said, before leaving the room. 

Sunggyu gaze toward the closing door before he sighed. He closed his eyes before he pushes himself to lie on the bed with his arm resting or his forehead. He opens his eyes and blink, thinking. Everything that Hyoan told him before was making his head hurt and his heart bursting. It feels too much and Sunggyu didn't know how to react to it. He was blatantly agreeing everything that came out from his manager mouth, who he figure, is talking very discreetly and being very careful with his choice of word. Sunggyu sighed again.

Woohyun has left after hearing the explanation from the doctor, and surprisingly Hyoan came with a very straight face. He was talking about something like law, court, getting a better lawyer and all of it was too overwhelming for Sunggyu. 

"What should I do?" He breathes out before closing his eyes again. He fixed his posture when a small knocking was heard from the door and he smiled toward Dongwoo who is walking in with Hoya and Myungsoo following behind. Dongwoo return the smile, but Hoya keeps his gaze on the floor. He was feeling very conscious with everything and truthfully, Hoya's attitude hurts him a little. Myungsoo is smiling, showing his dimple but Sunggyu could feel the slight empathy and pity covering his beautiful but cold gaze.

"How are you feeling, hyung? I heard you'll be discharged soon?" He heard Dongwoo asked and he nodded. Sunggyu played with the hem of his cardigan.

"I'll be discharged after finishing with the… kit..." He replied, slightly whispering the word. Sunggyu lie himself again on the bed with a small sigh. Dongwoo is still eyeing him, followed to sit on the bed at Sunggyu side.

"What are you thinking, hyung?" He asked, taking placed his phones on the side table. Sunggyu blink his eyes before he smiles, shaking his head.

"No. Nothing… Don't worry…" He replied, but Dongwoo not buying it. Dongwoo push his body closer to Sunggyu making the leader stop moving he smile nervously.

"Seriously, it's not for you to worry, Dongwoo" He said it again. Dongwoo narrow his eyes toward the leader face before he broke a grin.

"Well, if that's so… we brought you some chicken…" He gestures Myungsoo to pull the table closer. Sunggu push his body to sit and he just nodded. Approving the smell of those delicious chicken that has start spreading around the room. He took a small part of the fried chicken before biting it slowly, feeling awkward with the sudden silence around the room. Sunggyu heaved a breath.

"I'm sorry…" He suddenly said, putting the chicken back into his small plate. Everyone stop eating upon hearing Sunggyu sudden confession and all keep changing glances.

"Why?" Myungsoo asked, eyes blinking and hands froze, holding his drumstick. Sunggyu put his food down, sighing deeply before he lifted a sad gaze toward every single face in the room.

"I don't know… but I just… I feel like a… like a… burden…" He whispered the last word, bringing his eyes down, trying not to look at everyone sadden face. He knew nobody likes a burdened leader. Like him. He heaved another huge breath before Myungsoo put another piece of fried chicken into his plate.

"Then, we're sorry too" Myungsoo said, attempting to attract Sunggyu into looking at his face. Sunggyu raised his eyes, curious.

"What? Why?" He asked before Myungsoo smile. Sincerely. Showing his small dimple.

"Because we have been a burdened to you" Sunggyu moved his head frantically, putting the chicken down and taking Myungsoo's hand into his, ignoring the greasy oil staining both their palm.

"No. Why would you think like that? I mean- you guys are my responsibility. It's not a burden at all…" He explains, words filled with sincerity and honest.

"Then, you are my hyung. My responsibility. You're not a burden at all, hyung…" Myungsoo words is bringing a small lump into his throat and Sunggyu fight the urge to cry as he loss at words to replied Myungsoo back. He could feel Dongwoo small gesture of nodding beside him and Sunggyu couldn't help but to accept Myungsoo replied with a bright smile, eyes teary.

"I-" He was caught up with his word again when a nurse came with a trolley filled with medical equipment and Sunggyu could feel his heart trying to fly out of his ribcage.

"I'm sorry guys, but I have to prepare him for the next treatment" And Sunggyu couldn't feel thankful enough on the word that the nurse choose to say instead of 'kit'. Everyone start cleaning everything and they left the room with a small smile and the word fighting rang through the dull ward.

"So… Are you ready?" She asked after a while, giving Sunggyu time to take his breath and nodded. He didn't know whether he will be ready or not for this. It is a chance that he took. The sample might be gone from his body. But the doctor still wants to take a chance and it was making him nervous.

"I might need you to change into this gown, Sunggyu. And remove every clothes that you have, including your underwear" She said, giving Sunggyu the gown before she moves the curtain, giving Sunggyu a privacy for him to change. He took a deep breath, moving to remove the outer cardigan with a shaking hand. He changes his clothes into the thin gown, but suddenly feeling conscious as the gown is too thin and only can be attached with a string which knotted at his back. Sunggyu heave a sigh before moving to remove the curtain, signing that he is ready.

The nurse came back with a small smile, while pushing the trolley towards Sunggyu's bed. She could see how nervous the idol looks, and how his finger keeps moving, and she smiles again.

"Just relax, Sunggyu. I know that it's nerve-wrecking but you should think that everything is for your own sake… the doctor will be here soon…" She said with a comforting smile. Sunggyu just nodded his head, not knowing how to reply her. Then she left with a small pat on the leader's shoulder, leaving the trolley behind.

"Should I continue doing this…?" He asked himself again, not bothering to whisper at all. He brought his knee up, hugging them slightly while chewing on his bottom lips.  

"You shouldn't contemplate in the last moment, Sunggyu" He heard a voice reprimanding him and he immediately sitting straight. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter