-3-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Current Day•

Woohyun look accross the room with his droopy eyes, trying to manage himself after falling asleep beside Myungsoo's bed. It has been 5 hours after Myungsoo admitted into the hospital, and still no sign of Myungsoo waking up. Everyone seems to be sleeping on their own spot. He then stretch out his long arm, with his mouth yawning, intending to re-energize his body. Shaking his head, his hand then ruffling accross Myungsoo hair, feeling the heat from the boy body. He's still in fever.. Woohyun sighed. He still cannot believe in himself that Myungsoo got poisoned. Didn't we ate the same thing for the whole day? He asked himself over and over again. He then look all over the room again, this time noticing something different. Sunggyu is not in there. Woohyun stand up. Cocking his head around, while trying to find any sign of the leader. Weird? He think and start walking slowly towards the door. His eye glance toward the clock on the wall, that is stating 3:35 A.M. Where did this man go? Upon reaching the door, he heard some shuffling sound out of the room. 

"Hyung?" Woohyun open the room slowly. Even though the hospital keeps all of the corridor lights on, but thinking that 'this is hospital' and 'it's 3 in the morning', he try to gather some courage. Woohyun get his head out. There is a sign of somebody is walking as fast as he could away from the room. Woohyun fasten his pace, try to catch up with the 'mystery person'

"Who...?" His hand had already grabbing the man shoulder, and try to turn the man body, but recognition on the side of the man face, stopped Woohyun. His heart starts beating fast. 

"Joo Yong Hyung?" He asked, before realising that the man already disappear from his sight. Woohyun still pinned and his eye is not blinking in daze. How did he...? Fear suddenly crawl up to his body and his hand trembles at reminiscing the past. He stood there, staring at the blank spce for another 10 minutes, when he jumped toward his suddenly ringing phone. 

"Hello..." His voice cracked.

"Woohyun, don't tell anybody that you saw me today .... if you still want to live..." The rough voice at the other end slither him. There's chill surrounding his body.

"Joo...Joo...Young Hyung...." Woohyun could not continue his word. He feels like his voice stuck on his throat, along with all of the fear, shock and fright that has already built up inside his stomach. 

"I'm not joking, Nam Woohyun... you know me..." The calls end. Woohyun falls on his knee, looking at his phone, with a trembling hand. His chest suddenly feels tight, and he is losing his breathing pace. Why now? Does he have anything to do with L getting poisoned?  He questioned himself, but it feels like everything scattered as soon as somebody is reaching toward his body, and shake his body heavily, try to get him back onto his foot.

"Oh My Goodness! Woohyun?! Are you okay?!" Hyoan who is passing by the corridor reach toward him. Woohyun looks terrible with his face fulls of tears, his hand clutching his chest, and his mouth gapping for air. 

"Woohyun! What is wrong with you?!" He reach for the boy shoulder, try to calm the boy. Woohyun seems to be having a panic attack. He knew it well, since it wasn't the first time that this young boy is having the panic attack.

"Did you rode the elevator alone? It's alright, Woohyun...breath slowly...it will be fine..." This time, Hyoan hold Woohyun close to his arm, with his hand patting the back of his body. Woohyun close his eye. He knew he will be fine, but the fear in himself seems not allowing him to stay calm. 

"Woohyun, please.... look at me, and breath slowly...I'm here to save you...." He is still hugging Woohyun body warmly. It took him 20 minutes to calm Woohyun down and bring Woohyun back into the ward room. Everyone is still sleeping, without realizing of what happening outside their world. 

"Woohyun, stay here... I'll get you something to get you to sleep...ok?" Hyoan asked while sitting Woohyun down on to the sofa. Woohyun keep in silent, but nod agreeing to the manage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter