-4-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Current Day. At the CEO Office.

"Hyungnim, I think...Dongwoo should face the public and tell them the truth about his family..." Sunggyu voice out first, before the CEO manage to say anything. The older man got stop at word, before changing his gaze toward Dongwoo who is hanging his head low, looking at nothing under the table. Then he sighed.

"I don't know...Dongwoo, what do you think?" Attracting Dongwwo attention. Dongwoo then look at the CEO and Sunggyu turn by turn before shrugging his shoulder. He doesn't know it himself. What is the best way?

"What about the lawsuit?" He asked in a very low voice. It is his first time, facing something big like this. He never even thought that getting sue, or something mentioning 'law' would be this burdensome. Would be this difficult. What to expect from a 24 years old man?

"My word, we should talk to your biological parents first..." Lee Jungyeob pause, waiting for Dongwoo reaction. Dongwoo shook his head.

"I don't think that will help...they hate me..." His voice is shaking. Sunggyu reach for the younger man hand, before squeezing it lightly. Providing confident.

"But..."

"No. I'll face it. I don't think they will ever drop the charged. Plus, my current family is ready to battle this..." He try to be stern. But something in his eye is stopping him from being confident and brave. He knew he will win it. It wasn't his fault that he had to ran away from home at a very young age, and live with his present family that is willing to adopt him, and changed his family name into a new one. He never intended to find his biological family, simply because he thought that they hate him. If not, why would they abused him when he was young? Dongwoo eyes is now pricking with tears.

"I will arrange a press conference regarding this matter...will that be okay?" The CEO stand up, wanted to leave the room. He couldn't bare looking at the fragile Dongwoo, feeling helpless and do nothing about it. Sunggyu then follow him and before reaching the door,

"Hyungnim, I'll be with DOngwoo at the PC..." He didn't ask, he wanted to do it. The CEO turn, giving him a small smile, before continuing leaving the meeting room toward his own office. Sunggyu sigh slowly before turning to look at Dongwoo.

"DOngwoo-yah...come...let's go back to the hospital to see L..." Dongwoo remain silent. He afraid. Afraid at how the public would judge him. How would the other member judge him. He doesn't even want to move outside the building.

"No. Hyung go first. I'll be coming later..." Sunggyu stay still. He knew Dongwoo is avoiding him. Avoiding the world. He turn back his step toward Dongwoo, and pull the younger man arm.

"We should come together. I will protect you..." Dongwoo stand up hesitantly. He look into Sunggyu eyes deeply, trying to make himself more calm. While Sunggyu is nodding his head making Dongwoo losing his doubt. He then smile toward Dongwoo, and Dongwoo soon follow his step out of the room.

Only after a few step of walking, suddenly Sunggyu phone ring. He then answer the call eventhough, the caller id is "private number"

"Hello..." He asked in cautious. There's no reply from the other end, making Sunggyu repeat his "Hello" for 3 times, before he caught some 'mmph' from the other end.

"Who is this?" He asked politely. The other keep silent for another 5 seconds before replying,

"Kim Sunggyu..." Sunggyu eyes turned widen. He seems to recognize the caller voice.

"Who...?" Before he could end, something hit him. Joo Young Hyung. INFINITE ex-manager. He should be in prison. No way!

"You don't remember me, Sunggyu-ya..." No way! No way! His face changed dramatically. Dongwoo on the other side is now looking at him with full of curiosity.

"How did you...?"

"I got released of course. I was a good prisoner you know. I got released earlier than what you thought. And I think..."

"Stop. Whatever you think you want to do. Stop" Sunggyu subside his fear. It is only a phone call. He wouldn't be nearby. He calm himself.

"What do you think that I wanna do? Huh?" His psycho-voice do fright Sunggyu. Sunggyu close his eyes. He really want to end the call now, but he knew, it wouldn't stop that way. Then he breath in. Deeply.

"I don't know hyung. You are the bad guy. Not me.."   

"Hahaha.. you never change. Always so sarcastic. You know that I didn't kill Yoon Ji..." The man continue his laugh. Sunggyu feels like he has stop breathing. Hearing Yoon Ji name.

"What do you mean?" His voice started to quiver. Dongwoo who keep watching at his side, start to get goose bump. He seems to know the man who Sunggyu is talking with.

"Well, I really hope to reveal everything, but it's no fun you know. Well, Myungsoo is just a starter. It is so great to hear that Myungsoo is still living perfectly. Just take it as my 'warming up session'. I don't know who's next. Woohyun? Maybe? or.... do I already have my next, Dongwoo?" Sunggyu starts to feel queasy . He took a glance at Dongwoo before running towards the toilet. Dongwoo who startled at Sunggyu action, also run to follow Sunggyu into the toilet.

He already drop the call. Sunggyu doesn't want to listen to anything from Joo Young anymore. He is now spitting everything that come out of his mouth. Dongwoo on the other hand, surprised with the leader sudden act, but softly massaging Sunggyu shoulder.

"What is it hyung?" He asked after Sunggyu has calm himself down, and now staring at his own reflection in the sink mirror. Sunggyu heave a huge breath, before closing his eyes. Remembering Yoon Ji and Joo Young is the last thing that he ever want to do in his life.

"Hyung, what do you think about this?" Sunggyu shoved Joo Young a pink clutch with a long strap around it. Joo Young then look at it while shaking his head.

"Nope. Yoon Ji likes white. I think this will be better..." He then show a white handbag nearest them. Sunggyu looked confuse.

"How did hyung know her better than me? She's my girlfriend after all.." He try to avoid the awkwardness. Joo Young smiles.

"I don't know. I just...guess? I guess?" Then he left. Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter