-20-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : Oh My Gyu!! Here's an update! i was thinking of writing double update since it's our boys comeback week, you know, my muse is here, but I couldn't find any proper time for it. So, this update is a little bit longer (in my opinion) and I still can't promise when will the next update is, just, yeah~ I'v fallen for this album. Seriously, my favourite track is Moonlight! What's yours?

"I killed Woohyun" The blood on their face drained automatically after hearing the rough and solid voice from the caller. Thick silence filled the studio before the quick-thinker PD asked one of the writer to call the police, and keep the phone-call online as long as they could. He put a sign to stop toward Hoya and Sungjong but both of them are too panic to even move a flinch.

"Wha—what do you mean? What do you mean when you said you've killed Woohyun?" Sungjong feels like his heart froze when he saw one of their manager came running at the back with a worried fill expression. Hoya turned the gaze to the manager, making the manager furrow his brow and shaking his head slowly.

"Well, you shouldn't be laughing right now, young man. Woohyun is dead." The phone call ended. The manager is still crying silently, while shaking his head, making Hoya heart feels like stopping. They have to end the show abruptly after calling the police, Hoya came running toward the manager after getting the cue that the camera has already been turned off.

"What happen, hyung? What happen?" He holds on Jungryul's shoulder tightly, afraid to the news brought by the manager.

"Woohyun, he— he is in a surgery. And he's critical.." Both Hoya and Sungjong froze. The whole staff in the studio look startled hearing the news.

"But, ho-how did he-? I mean- He was fine this morning! How did he-? What about Gyu-hyung? Dongwoo-hyung?" Sungjong was blabbering, fighting the lump in his throat, preventing himself from crying out loud. Hoya keep frozen on his spot. Couldn't react to the news properly.

"The others, they are fine. But Sunggyu, he—"

"He what, hyung?!" Feeling frustrated, Hoya shouted.

"He's missing." Sungjong feels like he could fainted at the moment, but a warmth and tight hold on his hand keeps him on the ground.

Hoya rubbed his eyes tiredly, diminishing the sign of his tears while deciding. "Let's—let's go to the hospital…"

♦≈♦

Ignoring a huge swarm of reporter at the other side of the hospital, Jungryul put a rough stopped at the back, after 30 minutes of arguing with one of the hospital staff. It's been a very busy day for the hospital since the news of Woohyun's dead, unexpectedly spread faster since the phone call was broadcasted live.

Hoya keep with his tight face, trying not to show anything from his inside. He knew, Sungjong must've been freaking out by now. He could see it from the small mirror attached on his chair. Sungjong wasn't being very quiet with his cry, but since he received a call from Dongwoo who told him the full story, he couldn't stop his hand from keep trembling. They manage to maintain their façade until they arrived at a waiting room, which filled with Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Myungsoo, and all of their managers, guarded by a few police officer. Since when do we need police officer in our lives?

"I'm sorry… I'm really sorry. I should've keep an eye on him. I didn't know he will run like that. I don't know. I'm really sorry…" Sungyeol keep enchanting those word, while crying softly. He gripped on both Hoya and Sungjong hands tightly, and he's asking their forgiveness for something he didn't know whether it was his fault or not.

"No, hyung. Sunggyu hyung will be fine. He might just run for some air or something like that. Please, don't blame yourself…" Sungjong try comforting.

Sungyeol keep shaking his head. "No. No. No. He went missing because I fall asleep waiting for him. He was crying in his sleep calling for Woohyun-hyung, but I didn't know what to do with it. He saw the man stabbed Woohyun-hyung, but then he turned maniac, trying to kill the man even though the police has already retained him. I—I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry…"

Sungjong feels like slapping himself. Things are getting complicated. He turned to look at Myungsoo who seems in a deep gaze, thinking hard. "L-hyung? Are you okay?"

Myungsoo turned his head slowly before nodding. "I'm fine…" He replied shortly in a little breathy sound. Myungsoo closed his eyes, while taking in a huge breath. He could feel a small vibrating sounds coming from his pocket before he stood up, and walk toward the entrance, exiting the room slowly. Until he confident that nobody is following him, he pick the call quietly but fast.

"Hyung! Everyone is worry about you! Where are you now?"

"Myungsoo, remember the plan. I should stay missing until I found out the evidence to convict our CEO. Please, take a good care of the members…" He could hear a sound of car passing by, and some people rushing through the phone. Myungsoo sighed deeply. Feeling half-regrets with his decision to help Sunggyu with his unknown mission.

"Where, hyung? Where will you find it?" He asked, uncertain. He could figure that Sunggyu was turn stunned with his question, but he try to ignore the pause in Sunggyu answer.

"I don't know, I just know that I should try to find something. Don't worry, Myungsoo… I have a lead." Sunggyu voice turn into a certain level of confidence, making Myungsoo more worried.

Myungsoo know there's no such thing as 'lead' that Sunggyu proclaim he has, but being a good-and-try-to-understand-brother, Myungsoo put another deaf ear to his own thinking. "I don't know, hyung. I'm not convince. Just tell me where you are, I'll be there to help you…"

Sunggyu could hear Myungsoo small sigh, unhidden. He return it with another sighed. "I'm at the CEO office. You know what, Myungsoo. It's too dangerous. I couldn't afford to risk you too in this kind of things, I'll jus—"

"Hyung! Please! Just wait for me. I'll be there" He shut the phone down before moving swiftly towards the staircase leading to the basement. While descending the stair, Myungsoo reach for his jeans front-pocket, feeling for the car key. It was still there. He never returned Hyoan car key, and the manager never even bother to ask for it. He might be too busy to realizes that his car is now being used freely by Myungsoo.

The drive to the company took Myungsoo another 20 minutes. Sunggyu might had leave, but Myungsoo doesn't care. And for all of he knew, Sunggyu was the one who worried about them the most and might-might not leaving him frustrated with another secret or something like that. He parked the car at the closest door, jogged slowly towards the stair. It's the safest. He doesn't want to risk meeting another staff and failing Sunggyu unknown-plan in process.

Upon arriving the CEO office, Myungsoo took a peek slowly towards the corridor before confidently walk through it. He pray that Sunggyu is still there, so he won't have to waste his own minutes looking for that guy, and leaving Sunggyu doing his stupid plan alone. Before he could reach the main door, his wrist was tugged by someone at the door across and he was pulled into it. Myungsoo almost scream, but manage to control himself after seeing Sunggyu covering his mouth in process.

"Hyung!" He screamed silently and Sunggyu smile before shrugging his shoulder.

"Now what is your plan? What is your lead?" He asked, narrowing his gaze toward Sunggyu. Sunggyu seems hesitate before reaching something from his sling bag. He pull a purple file from it, giving it to Myungsoo.

"What is this, hyung?" Myungsoo asked, didn't seem to be bother to open the file, still looking at Sunggyu with his deep eyes.

"It was Yoon Ji's resume, along with Joon Young-hyung's. I don't know why did the CEO kept them but, there's something on the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter