-8-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n:

 this is quite a long chapter.

and, thanks to all of the subscriber. lots of love and thanks. there's nothing could repay all of your kindness reading this i-can-say-wth-fanfic. Wahahahaa..

If they could pinpoint one member that could differentiate the member's by just smelling their belonging, it will be Sungjong. It's not like he has the ability to smell things, nor another sixth sense of his, he just go along with his guts. Yeah. He has an instinct that could even seem to predict the future. He always predict bad things that is going to happen to the members. Like one time, when he was watching the television that he love so much, suddenly, he stand up and ran outside the door only to be greeted by Seungyeol who is walking limping, his arm bleeding and grinning innocently to him. Sungjong said, he suddenly feels like wanted to find Seungyeol who just went out to the store downstairs, and he knew something bad is happening with Seungyeol. And the worst part is, Sungjong has been feeling like this since Sunggyu move his feet outside the room. His guts and instinct has been kicking him from the inside, making him pace himself in and out of the ward room with one hand on his waist, and the other keeps running on his hair. Looking frustrated. Until one time, he couldn't take it anymore.

"Arghh! Hyung! It's been 30 minutes! And Gyu-hyung hasn't return yet! And I'm so worried!" He shouted his diva pitched while glaring at nobody across the room. Hoya who sit nearby him immediately stood up and stand beside the maknae to calm him down, but Sungjong is far from feeling calm. He is feeling frustrated.

"Sungjong-ah, I know you have been worried about Sunggyu-hyung, but isn't this too much? I think you are overthinking or being over-dramatic right now... Sunggyu-hyung is fine, he'll always be fine..." Sungjong pouted. Yes. That's one bad side of being a maknae. People think that he is overdramatic. Oh please. The only one that has always been overdramatic is Kim Sunggyu. Not him. Not other people. Sungjong shook his head fast.

"Now. Hyung, follow me to find Gyu-hyung. I'm worried to death..." He shooted his infamous glare, before making a fast step towards the ward door. Hoya couldn't even reply anything before shrugging his shoulder, feeling dissatisfied with the way the maknae is thinking, but still comply with the maknae request. Seungyeol and Myungsoo who just returned from the bathroom,give a fast glare towards Sungjong and Hoya before coming to Woohyun who is playing lightly with his phone.

"What is it?" Sengyeol asked. Woohyun raised his eyebrow before smilling. 

"It's just Sungjong and his PMS..." Wohhyun blurted out before chuckling softly. Woohyun then turn his gaze towards Dongwoo who is fighting himself with his sleepines. Dongwoo almost dropped his head to the side of the chair before Woohyun grab his body and stop him from falling down.

"Dongwoo hyung! Wake~" His voice was interrupt with Dongwoo's handphone ringing. Well, everyone know that Dongwoo is on the top 2 list of the most heavy sleeper in the group after L. He doesn't even stirred when his phone is ringing, or when he almost fall down the chair. He keeps sleeping like a baby, until Woohyun reached it and hesitating to answer the phone or not. Looking at the caller's name on Dongwoo's phone makes Woohyun startled for a while. It's Jungyeob Hyungnim.

"Oh?! Hyung-nim, Dongwoo is..."

"We are going to do a press conf- wait, who is this? why are you answering Dongwoo's phone?" The older man at the other end didn't manage to finish his sentences. Woohyun give a small mmph, before continuing,

"It's Woohyun, actually Dongwoo hyung is sleeping, and he won't wake up..." Woohyun give Dongwoo shoulder a small pat, intending to wake up the elder, but, expectedly, it's not working. Lee Jungyeob being quite for a while, before answering again.

"Where's your leader?" His voice turn softer. He didn't feels like leaving Woohyun any other message for Dongwoo regarding his problem. Dongwoo might feel uncomfortable about it. Woohyun shook his head while answering.

"He's outside, buying some food for the member. Should I leave a message to them?" Woohyun offer. Lee Jungyeob sigh for a while.

"No, just, ask any one of them to call me again after they're ready..."

"Ok, Good Evening" Woohyun couldn't even finish his word when the call was ended. He almost cursed at the phone, but straining himself from doing so, reminding that he was talking with the most respectable man in this world. His CEO.

It took Sungjong exactly five minutes and 45 seconds to walk around the cafetaria, almost shouting Sunggyu name around it. He even asked the cashier whether she saw Sunggyu around or not, and positively, she told him that Sunggyu has leave after making payment 30 minutes ago, which making Sungjong feels lot more nervous. He tried to walk around the Emergency Unit, running there through the emergency staircase, try to find any figure of Sunggyu, but he failed. Nobody there have found Sunggyu. Sungjong sighed. Then he stop in front of the elevator. This is where his heart starts beating furiously. He almost fall at the sudden beating from his chest.

"Oh My God, what is this feeling..?" He talked to himself while rubbing his chest smoothly. This feeling is totally not good. Hoya who has been watching him from the side, starts to get nervous too. 

"I don't know Sungjong, but I'm feeling nervous too, is there really something is wrong with Sunggyu Hyung?" He asked nervously. Sungjong just shrugged his head, wanted to shake off the feeling. Suddenly, there's a small tap of both of their shoulder, making them turn to see who is tapping them. A young nurse wearing orange uniform, with a small glisten of sweats on her forehead, and she looks like has just run 500 metres a lap.

"Both of you are the members of INFINITE right? A friend of Kim Sunggyu?" She asked politely, discarding her shortness of breath. Sungjong and Hoya nodded furiously. Eager when they heard Sunggyu name.

"Actually I wanted to run to L ward room, but fortunately I found you guys here, please follow me quickly, we have an emergency!" She makes a fast steps, running to the Emergency Unit, making Hoya and Sungjong who didn't manage to say a thing, follow her and run with her pace.

"What happen with Gyu Hyung?" Sungjong asked. He was really curious and worried.

"I'm gonna let the doctor tell you, but I think he was attacked. We found him fainted in the elevator, with a deep stab wound on his stomach. And it looks like, the attacker leave him in the elevator for quite a time since he lose a lot of blood. He is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter