-9-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Joo Young turn his face to the other side before smirking. Luck was on his side when the elevator door open, and nobody is outside the door, waiting for their turn to get in. He zipped open his jacket, lowered his cap, when he saw Hoya who was walking lazily behind Sungjong who looks like some monkey looking for its kid. He then threw the jacket to the nearby bin, and cursed when he saw a few man is looking at him with a suspicious gaze. His trousers and shoes was full of blood. Even his arm and his neck was stained with Kim Sunggyu blood.

"! It is so hard to walk outside the hospital looking like this. Damn you Kim Sunggyu!" He jerked out a small cursed, before moving swiftly to the nearby toilet. He chose the farthest toilet stall, before giving himself a total look. Feeling disgusted with blood, Joo Young peeked outside the stall, looking for anything to help him with his clothes. But, nothing seems to be helping and he turn on the pipe, trying to clean off every single trace of blood from his body. You better be dead, Kim Sunggyu... Joo Young cursed under his breath, before smirking at the mirror in front of him. Joo Young almost jumped when his phone rang with a small beep sounds, concluding he just received a message. He wiped his hand before fishing the phone out of his trouser. Looking at the screen, his eyes widen slowly.

You dare touching my hyung again, the you'll be the one dying under the elevator.

What...? Who....?Joo Young raised his eyebrow slightly, while thinning his lips. Sounds like a rival here.. He put the phones into his pocket again, before another message beeps in. From the same number...He thoughts before opening the message.

I'm a lot more impossible that what you thought. And I know you too well Yoon Joo Young-ssi.

Joo Young pursed his lips, before clunching the phone into his fist. He turn his gaze into the mirror, before the fist, slammed hard on the mirror surface, cracking the mirror in the process. I don't know that you have your guardian angel Kim Sunggyu... He pull his hand back, keeping the phone inside his pocket again, before leisurely walking out of the bathroom, ignoring the piercing gaze of people around him. Joo Young almost thought that he will be out of the hospital in piece when a male nurse approaching him with a concern look.

"Are you hurt anywhere? That's a lot of blood..." The innocent male-nurse is now pointing on to Joo Young trouser before realising that the man in front of him is not a patient. His eyes turn wide. 

"No.Don't bother." Joo Young flash him a dark cold stare before continuing his steps toward the door. The male-nurse who frozed on his side, give Joo Young a last look, before his brain reminding him of a criminal who escaped after stabbing a young idol this morning. He turned to run to the nearby receptionist, grab the phone as fast as he could and call the security team, before Joo Young disappear completely from his vision. 

Whenever Dongwoo try to calm his nerve down, there will be a hand stopping him from keep bitting his nail or finger. Dongwoo turn to look at Woohyun who is now smilling lightly towards him. Then he sighed.

"I know you don't wanna be here Woohyun-ah, you should be by Gyu Hyung sides, taking care of him. I'm sorry..." Dongwoo slumped down on his chair. The soft chair shook a little before Dongwoo feels a hand sneaking on his shoulder. Squeezing the edge of his arm and Woohyun head limping on his other sides.

"It's okay Hyung.You know that old man, he doesn't like to show that weak side of him. Moreover in front of us. He might think that he is some kind of Superman, to be able to keep the stoic facade even though he's hurt and sad. I don't even like to see him that way. I'd prefer to be here with you, Hyung..." Dongwoo chuckled before returning to pat the younger vocalist lovingly. 

"Hyung, you should tell us if you've a problem. Any problem will be fine. You should know, it's enough to have one member who always keeps things for himself, bottled it up until he's sick to death, and who always think that he is the most responsible person in the world, to take responsibility even though..."

"Woohyun-ah..." Dongwoo could feel the younger is shaking slightly. The pat on Woohyun's head start to slow down before it stop. Woohyun turn to look at Dongwoo who is staring at the nothing on the floor.

"Dongwoo hyung?" He wiped the tears on his cheek, before continuing hugging the older man slightly.

"It apply to you too Woohyun. You are the best at affecting other people when it comes to emotional things like family and friends..like now..." Dongwoo try to smile again. Whoohyun shook his head before he sat up straight on his chair.

"I don't want to be an , but what took your lawyer so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter