-13-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOW~! I have another subscribers! Ahahahaa.. thank you soo much for subscribing! It means a lot~! By the way, I'm freaking excited this few days. you know, INFINTE-F debut and the trailer for GROW~! I'm veeeerrrryyyyyy excited~!!

♦♦≈♦♦

"What do you think you are doing, Jang Dongwoo?!" A loud voice interfering Dongwoo's concentration. Dongwoo was startled before regaining his composure. Making sure that the manager didn't make any too loud noise or else other members will wake up and for sure joining them in this barely-fitted-for-two shoe storage room. Dongwoo put his finger on the lip, reminding Hyoan and Geonam to keep their voice at their lowest, signing that he wanted to talk about some secret that the members shouldn't know.

"What is it?" Geonam instinctively shut his mouth up when a fit of cough coming from him. His noise couldn't withstand the smell of dust and shoes and even some sock that is still kept even though it has already covered in some weird yellow and grey colors. Dongwoo drop his finger, from his knee, to his side. Grabbing something. Then he slowly fixing his sitting stance, making sure that both of the manager will get enough space to at least being-in-shocked or to look/study the picture carefully.

"Did you remember 3 days ago? The day Gyu hyung falls from the stair?" He asked in a very low voice. Almost inaudible. Both of them nodded immediately, while scratching some uncomfortable itch on their skin. Dongwoo cleared his throat.

"The police officer said that this…" Dongwoo show them the envelope that has almost crumpled.. "was found near the place hyung falls…" He let the envelope go after Hyoan has grab it, and slowly peeling of the envelope edge.

Both of them turn to wide eye after they catches the pictures that came out from the envelope. It was an unbelievable things for both of them. Dongwoo could see that Geonam hand has slowly shaking and Hyoan was holding his breath all the time.

"This is impossible…how did Sunggyu get all of this?" Hyoan voiced out after passing all of the picture to Geonam to continue scanning it. Dongwoo heaved a slow sigh.

"Remember that the police officer said that Gyu hyung was following someone to the rooftop on that time?" Hyoan nodded slowly. His mouth has parted slightly.

"I think that person was the stalker…" His voice are slowly creeping all of them. Geonam lean his back to the nearest shoe rack, ignoring the foul smells that coming from it. His face showed that he was thinking something so deeply.

"We have failed, Goenam-hyung… we have failed protecting them…" Hyoan sighed heavily. His face is red in anger, guilt and pressure. Goenam hung his head low. Didn't know on how to react to Hyoan statement. Do we? He follow sighing.

"Hyung? What should we do next? This time, the problem is not only about Joo Young hyung, but there's another avid stalker following us! Following Sunggyu-hyung! This is soooo disturbing…" The tone in Dongwoo voice still didn't change and both of the manager are still in silent. They still didn't know how to respond.

"You didn't tell the other members yet right?"  Goenam asked while his hand slowly flipping all of the pictures again, this time scanning it with more clarity and focus. Dongwoo nodded eagerly. It seems like the managers quick thinking will be a great favor to them. Dongwoo doesn't have to feel burden alone, anymore at least.

"Well, let's start with the police…" Goenam put all of the pictures into the envelope again. Dongwoo eyes widen.

"What..?! Wait..! Are…are you sure that's the right way? I mean…shouldn't we..we asked Sunggyu hyung first, or…or maybe Jungyeob hyungnim…?" Dongwoo almost seized the envelope back, but Goenam being faster retracted back. Both managers turn their gaze toward each other.

"Alright then, we talk to Sunggyu when he awake, with Jungyeob hyungnim around. Is that okay?" Hyoan gave Dongwoo a convincing look, offering confident. Dongwoo nodded fast, agreeing almost immediately. Those 3 crouching-human is sighing in relief, but all of them start to look uncomfortable in the small room. The air is humid and every single breath they took smells like people's foot. Foully.

After the talk, the 3 of them slowly scattered back into their room, making sure that other members didn't suspect anything with their secret meeting. Dongwoo let his head fall slowly on the pillow.He slowly turn toward Myungsoo, who is sprawling with his blanket stuck in between his body. Dongwoo chuckled. He looks like a kid when he's sleeping. Suddenly, Dongwoo heard a small knock on his door, with a soft voice calling his name. Dongwoo immediately sat up, recognizing the voice.

"Oh, Woohyun-ah… what is it?" He asked while opening the door slowly, even though he knew Myungsoo won't be affected by it at all. Woohyun smile widely at the door before replying,

"I'm goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter