-18-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear all gyu-lovers.

Let's love gyu forever(it's random and it's the after-effect of gyu comeback). Haha. Anyway, here's an update. It's pretty short, but this is what I could manage for the time being. I've start preparing for the next chapter because I know, you guys will kill me at the end. Hahaha,.

I wonder where are you now?

How are you now?

Are you still in that nostalgic memory of mine?

Maybe, Just maybe you…

Still having the same hope as I am?

Without you, everything is so hard for me,

It still tortured me every time I breath and I think about you

I'll try, Oh, I'll try…

I'm afraid that I've revived the trace of you…

The slowly faded regrets,

But my heart still want to find you again..

Saying I miss you, Saying I'm sorry,

There's so many things that I regretted,

Towards you, Oh, towards you,

I'm still collecting my courage to ask where are you?

Where are you? Where are you?

Are you still in that nostalgic memory of mine?

 

The songs went through another repeat before being stopped by a nurse who is coming for their next medicine session with a trolley in her hand. Both Sunggyu and Woohyun is sleeping peacefully on their own bed, with their back facing each other. The nurse came to tapped Sunggyu on his shoulder, waking him up in the process. After a few of tossing and turning, Sunggyu turn his face to look at the nurse properly, before acknowledging her.

 

"You doesn't look so good, Sunggyu…" She asked while slowly arranging her equipment onto the small table beside Sunggyu bed. Sunggyu just shoke his head slowly and gazing his look towards Woohyun who's still sleeping.

 

"The doctor decided to discharge you tomorrow…" Sunggyu eyes lighten up hearing those words. The nurse chuckled lightly before taking Sunggyu's arm into her hand, swiping it with a cotton.

 

"Only if your last check-up this evening turns out good." she promised with a small smile, punching the small syringe into his veins in the process. Sunggyu raise his brows, curious.

 

"I'm taking blood before the final check-up. Don't worry. I'm not giving this to some avid Dracula fans of yours…" Sunggyu scoffed while rolling his eyes. He turn to look at Woohyun.

 

"How about Woohyun?" He asked while pointing towards Woohyun's bed with, puckering his mouth.

 

"He…It might took a while… He still need a few session for his hand and…considering his last panic attack happened just recently…so…" They both nodded slowly. Sunggyu keep his eyes toward the sleeping man, feeling guilty. He sighed deeply.

 

"Is it really that bad?"A small sounds of hope velvetting his question. The nurse stop with her administration and raise her eyes to look into Sunggyu's one.

 

"Bad or not, it wasn't me, or the doctors, or you to decide. It's…him… Just be patient and pray for him, will you?" She gave him a small plate of pills while signing the small glass beside it. Sunggyu sigh softly, still with his guilty look, gulping the pills in one smooth motion before the nurse leave with a reminder to wake Woohyun up from his beauty sleep to consume his medicine.

 

"Nam Woohyun…" He called. The small man stirs, before turning his body toward Sunggyu, showing his sleepy face. He squinted his eyes and rubbing it slowly while huffing a small breath of air.

 

"What..?" A small groan heard making Sunggyu chuckled softly at the cuteness.

 

"You've missed your meds session…" He said with a soft voice, showing Woohyun his pills and a glass of water on the small table. Woohyun groan again in protest.

 

"Let it be…" Woohyun whispered before continue closing his eyes.

 

"Ya! Nam Woohyun! Wake up! Enough with your sleep. Eat your pills" Sunggyu scolded. Raising his voice at the same moment making Woohyun jolted from his sleep. He unwillingly raise his body from the warm bed, glaring at Sunggyu at the same time. He grabs the pills harshly, swallowing them hard without even drinking and continue with his sleeping beauty time making Sunggyu furrows his eyebrow with a small gap between his lips.

 

"Ya~ You…Sh-should eat it wit-with the water! Ya~! Nam Woohyun!" Woohyun shot up, looking at Sunggyu with an angry face.

 

"Shut up, Hyung!" His voice shocked Sunggyu making the eldest blinking his eyes in surprise.

 

"How dare you?! Ya~! You come here! How dare you raise your voice to your hyung like that! Where is you respect, Nam Woohyun?!" He scold(more to nagged) at the youngest while keep pointing his face toward the angry man. But, the returned reply that he got shocked him more.

 

"Yes, I dare hyung. So shut up!" The voice was so clear, and stern. He turn his back toward Sunggyu, pulling the blanket to cover him better, and ignore the huffing in anger leader. Sunggyu's mouth gasp apart, looking at Woohyun's behavior with a deep surprise. This is his first time. Facing a very emotional, annoyed and angry Woohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter