-25-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n:

Oh man… I have been using too much time writing this chapter I guess. I’d missed two weeks to update. I’m sooo damn freaking busy and works won’t spare me some time for this story (and for Gyu too, I’m so sad.. T_T).

And yeah~! I’ve reached hundreds subscriber!! Damn it feels so good! Hahaha. Well, it wasn’t that if we compare it to other fics but still… guys, I’m touched. Love you all(and Gyu and INFINITE too!)!!

“G-gyu—hyung?” His rough voice asking weakly, eyes drooping almost closing and finger trembling, wanting to move around. His brown pupil is moving around looking for his brother and sometime his blinking turns longer than normal.

“Woohyun-ah… are you feeling better?” Woohyun turn his eyes toward the voice, he is still in daze to recognized voices but he knew it wasn’t the person that he wanted to see the most at the time. He try lifting his hand up, but he only manage to stop halfway. There’s no energy in his body and he feels like cotton. Couldn’t move his muscle freely and his vision is still blurry.

“Sung-gyu-h-hyung?” He asked again, this time louder and the person beside him seem hesitate before answering his question.

“It’s me, Boohyun…” The disappointment seem visible on Woohyun face that make Boohyun chuckle lightly. Woohyun heave a huge air before opening his eyes again, this time feeling a little clearer than before.

“Where is…” He coughed lightly. His throat is burning and dry and Woohyun hate that he is still lying weakly on the bed, without being able to even lift a finger.  Boohyun move the blanket closer to Woohyun’s chest while giving him the warmest smile he could manage at the time.

“They are fine. All of them are. Now, rest…” He patted the chest slowly, soothing Woohyun to sleep and rest his body. Woohyun wanted to rest but he couldn’t. He remembers having some dream about the leader and he is feeling restless about it. He blinked his eyes, suddenly having the immense and overwhelming feeling around his heart. He hasn’t been talking to Sunggyu and he feels guilty.

“W-wait…” Woohyun stop. Thinking.

“What happen, really? What time is it now? Why am I in a different room? Where is Gyu-hyung?” Boohyun shook his head, hand still patting on Woohyun chest.

“You don’t remember….the attack?” Boohyun asked again carefully. Woohyun blink blankly, brain trying to turn slowly with his losing memories.

“What atta—?!” He stops, vividly flashing some images of someone unknown entering his ward room and attacking him without hesitation. He shuddered while nodding slowly. His throat starts hurting and the fear and the devastating feeling is back crawling under his skin. His hand is reaching around; trying to feel for the wound on his stomach but Boohyun stops him.

“Don’t move around too much, you can’t feel it because of those epidural on your back…” Boohyun reminds him while patting his cheek lovingly. Hearing those words, Woohyun mind automatically went to his back, feeling the uncomfortable pinch on his spine.

“How ab-bout the attacker?” He asked shakily and feels a vast of relieved upon finding the small smile on his brother face. He lie, hiding his shaking hand into the blanket, waiting for Boohyun to reply.

“He was captured on the spot… Everyone was worried about you… even mom and dad was here for the whole day yesterday… They’re home resting now…and the members…” Boohyun paused, trying to find the perfect word to express them. “They’re…fine” He continues shortly. Woohyun seems too tired to catch Boohyun faltered expression and just nodded, eyes almost closing.

“Just rest, Hyun-ah…” He continues patting the younger chest slowly into the deep slumber.

“Boohyun-ssi?” A nurse came in with a file in her hand. Boohyun turn to her, smiling a little.

“The doctor wanted to speak…at his office” She bowed a little and ushering Boohyun out of the room. Boohyun follow bowing but stop at his movement for a while.

“Just… let me call someone to look after him… I can’t leave him alone…” He said, and the nurse just nodded, understanding. Boohyun went to the VIP Waiting room, finding Sungyeol and Sungjong sitting with their phone together.

“You guys, could you wait inside and look after Woohyun? I need to see the doctor at his office…” He said, rubbing his nape absently. Both the Sung brothers look perplexed before nodding furiously, standing up reaching for the older guy.

“Don’t worry… we’ll look after him… just go…” Sungjong patted Boohyun’s shoulder, giving him a small smile, bowing slowly when Boohyun return the smile and followed the nurse toward the doctor’s office. Sungjong turn to look at Sungyeol and Sungyeol shrugged while closing his phone, keeping it into his pocket.

“Let’s go…” He said, grabbing the younger shoulder and walking slowly toward Woohyun’s room.

♦¸♦

“He was…ually abused and there’s an entry wound caused by…a few rough and forced penetration and…” The doctor stop, the Kim’s families face look paler and concern.

“I’m sorry…and he sustains some injuries on his shoulder, I think it was forcefully twisted but it’s not serious… but… the truth is we couldn’t conclude anything until he wakes up…” Sunggyu’s mom look likes collapsing and she is holding on Mr.Kim’s hand way to tight, emitting a small hiss from the older man.

“Just… I need to remind you that he might, I mean-highly possible to be in a serious post-traumatic stress disorder after he awake, because… according to the EMT who saved him, he was refusing any touch or movement on his body…so we need to be really careful with him…” The mother’s cries turn louder.

“What will hap-pen to him? What will happen to his career?” She asked, whispering along with her sobbing. Her husband hugged her tightly, whispering things to soothe the worry mother. The doctor in-charge turns his eyes around, avoiding from looking at the messy state his patient family in. He doesn’t know why is he feeling guilty but it feels as if Sunggyu was his own son and he would kill those people who did that to his son.

“When will he wake up?” Kim father asked, wiping his eyes at the corner. The doctor just coughed slightly, putting his pen down.

“Let’s just pray that he’ll do that soon” He said, controlling his facial expression a little. Both parents just nodded, understand. Everything is depending on Sunggyu’s will to live. Sunggyu is strong but right now, they don’t know what the leader had faced. The pain, the fear, the wariness, they might doesn’t feel it all. Only Sunggyu knew better.

♦¸♦

“What has really happen to him, hyung?” That’s Myungsoo voice. Why are they here?

“I can’t say anything now, Myungsoo…. Let’s just wait until him awake…”Hoya? Are they together now? Sunggyu try to open his eyes. It feels heavy and he could still feel the hurting faint of thumping on his head.

“Then…what will happen to us, hyung?”This time Myungsoo asked innocently. Hand grabbing on Sunggyu’s cold one. Sunggyu flinch. His mind still couldn’t comprehend the reality surrounding him. Am I still in that room? He tries to pull his hand away, bringing it closer to his body. Sunggyu feels like he could still smell the same sweats and he could still hear the sound of his clothes ripped and being thrown out from his body. He starts crying.

“Sunggyu-hyung?” Hoya small voice asking and Sunggyu is shaking. What Hoya is doing here? No, it wasn’t Hoya… is it him?

“G-go aw-way…” He manages to whisper hoarsely, and his throat feels stuffy. What is happening to me? The hand that is busy roaming on his body has now moved to touch his neck and he feels suffocated.

“Hyung, its fine. We are fine now... Please, open your eyes… don’t be afraid…” This time Myungsoo approaching him, trying to touch his shoulder calmly. Sunggyu is still flinching and shaking violently. Every little touch makes him feels so cold and painful. He hates it. He hates those violent and eager hands that are touching his body.

“P-please… D-don’t hurt me…” He cries, head digging dipper into the pillow. He tries to bury himself down the blanket but he was so afraid of the darkness he’ll find underneath it. No, it wasn’t the blanket. There was no blanket. Everything was already thrown from his body.  Myungsoo frown, hand retreating from touching the leader.

“O-okay…but hyung…please…stay calm… breath hyung… breath..” Hoya could see Sunggyu is grabbing onto his own cloth, eyes b with tears and his mouth is shaking. Myungsoo is still frowning, intermittently looking between Hoya and Sunggyu, wondering what he should do to calm the leader down.

“Hyung! Look at me, count with me, one-two breath… o-one-two breath…h-hyung! Please… open your eyes; it’s me, Myungsoo and Hoya!” Myungsoo puts his face closer towards Sunggyu, trying to distract the leader

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter