-23-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n:

Look what we've got here, another chapter guys! and it feel kind a off for me, but I'll just post it first. Well, I think it won't take longer than another 2 or 3 chapter for this story ends,,,yeah, I'm sad too, but….. I have another story ready and this time it won't be sooo angsty and not to intense. It kind of fluffy too, but I'm not much of a fluff writer….I need some reaction, please… Hahaha, Enjoy… ^^

And, I think there's too much of stupid rumors about Woohyun and the boys and, yeah, let's just be patient and wait and enjoy Gyu and Dongwoo musical, In The Heights, yes!!

"He is dying. I'm really sorry…" The doctors bowed alongside with a team of nurses outside the room where Woohyun is situated. Both Mr and Mrs. Nam turned silent before they took a seat nearby and hugged each other furiously. Sungjong look at Hoya who is still frozen on his place, and changed his gaze to look at Woohyun throughout the mirror of the room. His lips quivered before he broke into a messy sobbing. Clutching onto his chest and crunching over the spot that he has been standing. The cry broke Hoya out of his trance and he came hugging Sungjong with small tears wetting on his face.

"How do— we tell G—gyu—hyung? Ho—How do we tell him?" Sungjong cried with his hand still clutching onto his heart. Hoya turn his eyes toward Woohyun's parent who look calmer and now talking on the phone. They might be speaking with Woohyun's brother and informing their family about Woohyun's condition. Sungyeol and Dongwoo is still resting at Myungsoo room and they might haven't been inform by the managers about Woohyun's condition. Woohyun might never wake up after this. He might just lie there on the bed with his eyes closed waiting for life to end. And Sunggyu might be fighting for his life out there, not knowing about Woohyun's that might be leaving. Might be…

Hoya hugged on Sungjong turn tighter. Never even once in his life he thought that he will experience something tragic like this. He always thought that his early teens life was hard enough but this time it is harder. He always thought leaving his family at the early age just for his dream that people once called stupid was hard enough, but this is harder. Woohyun is family. Woohyun is brother. Woohyun is his joking twins. Woohyun is his singing partner. Woohyun is an important part of his life. Woohyun is Infinite. And Woohyun is dying and leaving them. Leaving him. He bit on his lower lips, feeling it stings but he ignore it. He couldn't bear the thought of Woohyun leaving them. He couldn't accept it.

After a while, Sungjong went calmer and they stood up from the place they hugged, both silently walk towards the bathroom. Hoya pulled Sungjong's hand toward the sink and he could feel Sungjong eyed on him.

"Hyung" He called, voice hoarse and trembling. Hoya hummed in reply, while washing his hand and bring his wet hand towards Sungjong's face, cleaning and refreshing him from the tears.

"Hyung" Sungjong called again, letting Hoya cleaned himself up first before he grab on Hoya shoulder, turning the dancer toward him.

"I know Sungjong. We'll do something about Gyu Hyung…" He replied after a huge heave of air. He smiled a little holding on to Sungjong's hand tightly, assuring the maknae.

"Woohyun will never leave us like this. Let's be strong for him." He found another positivity. He knew Woohyun and Woohyun will never leave them without giving a proper goodbye.

"He loves us too much to do that" Sungjong replied, along with his innocent smile.

≈—≈

His breathing turn harsher but the man on top of him ignore it, seeming too consume to stop his ministration. Sunggyu bit back his tears. He knew crying means he'll get weaker and being weaker means, he couldn't fight the man who is busying with branding his exposed skin on his neck.

"St—op, hyung" He managed to whisper before Jungryul harder, biting his neck drawing blood from it. The rough hand that is roaming inside his shirt was making his heart beating crazier and he knew what comes next. But he doesn't want to give in yet. Jungryul look at him with a wide grin, while pressing his body closer on to Sunggyu and Sunggyu couldn't help but moan. He doesn't want this, but his body is reacting differently. This is disgusting but he knew, he could lose to his own body sensitivity and looking into Jungryul eyes, he knew, the man on top of him won't stop.

"You are…" Jungryul finger pressed on his chest, dragging it slowly down to his jeans and Sunggyu groan slowly at the contact. He closed his eyes, defying his body from reacting and he can feel Jungryul movement is getting rougher.

"a beautiful one… that's why Jungyeob want to keep you for himself…" He open his eyes widely hearing those words. Jungryul chuckled a little before he put a hand on Sunggyu cheek, brushing his thumb over the sweaty skin. He gazed into Sunggyu dewy eyes before he pull some strands of hair covering the leader forehead.

"Don't worry. He will kill me if I touch you first…" Jungryul pushed Sunggyu body down onto the bed roughly before he stood up, brushing his clothes, before turning his gaze back to Sunggyu confused face.

"What do y-you m-mean hy-ung?" He is still trembling, taking his knee toward his body, awkwardly hugging them. Sunggyu pushed himself backward when Jungryul move a step forward, caressing his face.

"Well, there's reason why he hate his own daughter, Gyu…" The smile on Jungryul face was creepy enough that Sunggyu cast his eyes downward, avoiding the elder deep gaze. He shook his head furiously, not wanting to believe on whatever means crossing his head and he hug his body closer.

"I— d-don't und-erstand…" Sunggyu trembled. Jungryul just smile before he moves himself up and walk toward the door, leaving Sunggyu tied, on the bed, in the dark, without a window room.

Sunggyu cried after the door was closed. He cried so hard, thinking about those time when he was so stupid to trust his CEO. For all of this time, he thought that the CEO was eyeing him because of his care. Because of his talent. Because of INFINITE. Not because of… Sunggyu dig his nail into his palm. Stop thinking about it. Stop thinking about it. He chanted, try to calm his breathing and sobbing. He need to think of a way to run. A way to save himself. From the look of Jungryul, he knew the manager will bring the CEO there, into the room sometime. It is just a matter of time. Sunggyu looked at his tied hand, frowning. It was tied using a thick and rough rope.

He took no time to bring his tied hand toward his mouth, biting the rope roughly. He could feel the side of his mouth is hurting but he couldn't care. He need to get himself free, out from the room. His jaw has started to hurt and the stinging has start spreading into his mouth but the rope was still intact. He look around the dark room, scanning his small eyes at the surrounding. There's nothing. Only a bed and a door. And the room was cold. He continue to bite on the rope, thinking that there's no other way than using his teeth.

He is still biting on the rope, slightly consuming some of his blood and some of the rope when he heard the door clicking and he flinch, automatically hunched into a ball at the end of the bed. Sunggyu wipe his mouth roughly, leaving some stains on his arm before he squinted his eyes into the sudden light. Jungryul come again, this time with someone behind him that Sunggyu fear so much. It was the CEO.

≈—≈

They are still sleeping when Hoya and Sungjong came with the food, but Sungyeol managed to open his eyes because of the sound. He smiled softly at them before gesturing Hoya to bring the food toward him, showing how famish he has been feeling.

"What did you bring?" He asked while messing with the plastic container before he wide his eyes in satisfaction.

"Thanks, hyung! I've been craving some mandu!!" Pulling a chopstick from the side, he didn't bother to separate the woods before stabbing into the mandu, two at a time and dump it into his mouth while in happiness. Hoya just smile.

"I thought Myungsoo could be discharged already?" He asked, resting his body on the couch. Sungjong sit beside him, following his movement. He wait until Sungyeol finish with his munching before giving the taller man a water bottle.

"Yes but he managed to convinced the doctor for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter