-15-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n:

Gosh. Have you guys watched GROW? I don't even have time to go watching it yet *stupid work*, but my friend showed me their movie tickets and I was like, it was full with their georgeous photos and I am soo damn jealous. Freaking jealous. 

♦≈♦

"Dongwooooooo-hyunggg….I'm sooo glad for youuu…." A certain shrieking from a certain choding making Dongwoo cringing before receiving the warm hug from the lanky boy.

"Thank you, Yeol-ah… How's hyung?" He raised his left brows while tilting his head a little towards the room behind them. Sungyeol shrugged his shoulder before dragging Dongwoo, walking with him into the ward room.

It was bright in white, with the sunray illuminating the room perfectly. The room was a little warm because of the opened window, allowing some fresh air filling it. Two beds were situated at the end of the room, with each bed occupied. Only one of the patients is awake, while the other one is still in deep sleep, oxygen mask on his face, a little too much canals and wire on his body and a soft beeping of the heart machine beside him. Each bed is provided with a small cabinet and table by it sides, with each tables, full of some foods, flowers, letters, fruits and present from the fans. Adding up to the minimalist white room, a few large 'Get Well Soon' flowers and 'Be Healthy' basket filling the end of the room's wall.

Woohyun smiles—more to grinning when Dongwoo appear with Sungyeol on his side. The smiles was return with a warm hug from Dongwoo and Sungyeol, before both of them taking their seats beside the patient bed, at the center in between Woohyun and Sunggyu's bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked first allowing Sungyeol playing with his finger. Woohyun nodded with a smile, showing his small dimples.

"I'm good. How are you, hyung? The court was rough isn't it?" The scrunching face of Dongwoo making them laugh, before Dongwoo follow chuckling and shaking his head in process.

"No…The judges was good..well, I might be feeling good because I win? I don't know…" The answer was making them nodding their head, understanding with the complicated feelings of Dongwoo. He was fighting his own parents at the court, fighting for his freedom, fighting for his name, but still, they were his parent, his mother and his father. Dongwoo sighed. Another heavy burden lifted, but there is still no satisfaction. Dongwoo lifted his gaze toward Sunggyu who is still sleeping—unconscious even after almost 2 weeks after the incident happen. It was freaking 2 weeks and Sunggyu still unconscious. Is he doing it on purpose? Dongwoo sighed again.

"He'll be fine. He'll awake soon…" Woohyun voice out his feeling soon after hearing the deep sighed from Dongwoo. They smiles again at each other before a small knocked were heard from the door and some rustling sound from outside.

"Aish! I've told you not to buy ice cream! Gyu-hyung didn't even awake yet!" Hoya loud voice was heard, followed by a pouting Sungjong from his behind. It was quiet before they came in. Hoya smile awkwardly before pointing at Sungjong who is shoving the big bucket of ice cream in his hand toward Sungyeol.

"I dreamt Gyu-hyung woke up and request me to buy him ice cream…and it turns out like this…" He pointed at the still sleeping leader. Woohyun chuckled a little before grabbing the ice cream from Sungyeol's hand and pry opening it.

"Wow Sungjong, you really bought the expensive one huh?" He asked while scooping it lazily. Sungjong pout turn longer before he took another steps nearing Sunggyu's bed.

"Hyung…" He poke Sunggyu's cheek, before changing his finger to poke on the leader's waist and shoulder. Sunggyu always wake up when he did that. Be it in the middle of the night, early in the morning or even if it's just five minutes after falling asleep. But now, Sungjong has been poking him for the last 2 weeks and still no response from the leader.

"You are sleeping on purpose right? Look. They've finished all of your ice cream…" He pulls another pout while poking the leader again.

"Sungjong-ah…stop it, you'll hurt him…" A soft scold from Hoya stop Sungjong. They then took a seat near Sunggyu bed while Hoya pulls Sunggyu's hand out to hold it in his.

"Why is your hand so cold, hyung?" He blows it a little before rubbing it to warm it up. Sungjong smile from the gesture.

"And your hair is longer now… sooo not y…" Another hand swiping Sunggyu forehead, removing excessive hair on his eye. They all laugh at Sungjong remark.

"Wake up soon so we can cut your hair…"

"And start doing treatment on your skin. It is so oily and dry…"

"And eat your lovely ice cream as much as you want…"

"Getting angry at me because I'm a lazy bum who doesn't want to mop your room floor…"

"And hug me when Sungyeol-hyung starts picking fight with me…."

"…..hyung…."

"Sungjong-ah…he'll wake up…he just needs rest…" Hoya grab Sungjong's shoulder and bring the small body closer to him.

"And rest for two weeks. Hell, yeah…He's sooo a grandpa…" Sungjong wipes his tears using his fist. He doesn’t feel like crying but it seems like his eyes hates him right now.

"Yes. He's a lazy grandpa. Let him live up to his title…" Hoya patted the maknae back slowly. Comforting him in process. Sungjong smiles warmly. Feeling protected and grateful on the same time.

►—►

The darkness seems to be too suffocating that Sunggyu thought he couldn't breathe his lungs out. Sunggu try to move his hand up to his chest but he couldn't since it was tied with a rough rope behind his back and suddenly he started to realizes that he was tied on a metal chair in a dusty, smelly warehouse. He screamed when he feels an unknown hand caressing his cheeks along with a cold metal running through his jaw.

"Stop! Stop it! Stop!" A loud screaming voice startled him. Sunggyu couldn't see the shouting figure but from the velvety and loud strong vocal he could make that it was Woohyun's. He squinted his eyes, trying to make a clearer view in front of him, but it seems futile. A small sobs escaped from his lips, while he try to call for Woohyun, only to be surprise with a loud scream coming from Woohyun and a small ray of light suddenly appear out of nowhere, lighting on Woohyun who was already doubling and a figure in front of him holding a small dagger with some blood dripping from it.

"Woohyun! No!! Woohyun!!" He screamed even knowing that his screamed won't be heard by anyone. Sunggyu cries his guts out, brawling himself like a crazy person.

"Hyung…." Another small voice calling him from another side. He turn his head before his surrounding changes into a bright small room in the hospital. Sunggyu closed his eyes at the sudden light before he scanned his surroundings. It was a hospital room—his ward where he was standing exactly nearby his bunk bed, wearing Sungyeol overcoat and Sungjong was holding his hand with a teary eyes.

"Sungjong-ah…." his voice turns out slightly trembling without him intended. Sunggyu reach to cupped his mouth but a sudden ringing on his ear stop him and his body was shaking heavily as if he's on convulsion. He heard Sungjong calling him slowly, while crying and he feels the urge to stop the tears, but his hurting head and his shaking body wasn't any help. His surrounding started to turn slowly around him before he return his gaze toward Sungjong, this time with blood full on his body.

His shocked wasn't stopped only at Sungjong when he hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter