-21-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Hey guys! How are you doing? I hope everyone is ready for another update. It is not that much but I really hope that it could hint something for everything that has been happening to the boys. Well, I was thinking of killing Woohyun in this story but I think, if I killed him, I know…you guys will go crazy and unsubscribe me (pity me). Let's just say that my muse (Gyu of course) manage to convince me to keep Woohyun on the story and well, damn~! Gyu new hai style and hair color look dashing as always!

Sunggyu pulled Myungsoo's hand, bringing his body closer before running towards the entrance again but suddenly he stopped before going down through the stair. Sunggyu could hear a woman voice, talking on the phone that he manage to recognize before coming into In Hwa's room. Sunggyu turn to look at the woman, who doesn't seems to realizes that they are nearby, hearing the conversation.

"They are still in Madam's room…yes, sir…. I'll tell them to wait for you….what?...yes, sir…I'll keep them here until you reached, Sir…Understand…"

Both eyes turn wider before Sunggyu pulled Myungsoo again into the room. I need a plan! I need plan! think!He turn to look to the surrounding. The team of nurses have cleared the area after In Hwa fall asleep and the window of the room was grille properly, locking them from the inside.

Myungsoo look at the leader nervously, apprehending the situation.

"Hyung…" He called Sunggyu, tugging the tight hand in process. But, Sunggyu seems to be in his deep thinking, ignoring Myungsoo called.

"Hyung…" He called again, this time louder. Sunggyu turn to look at him again, opening and closing his mouth, seems to still be in thinking.

"Just…hold on, myung…I'm thinking.. We should get out before the CEO return home…" He said silently, whispering, afraid  in case the maid outside the door heard them. Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why don't we try leaving from the main door?" He asked, confused. Myungsoo doesn't seems to be listening to the phone conversation earlier, making Sunggyu shake his head profusely.

"No, Myungsoo, they won't let us leave. Won't" He repeat, this time sternly. Myungsoo look shocked, fear start to creep inside his heart, and his face turn pale involuntarily.

"Myungsoo, relax. I'll get us out from here… Just follow me…" Sunggyu grip on Myungsoo hands tighter, giving him the most assuring gaze that he could before making another steps, bringing Myungsoo together towards the bathroom. He look around the bathroom, before realizing that every single windows and opening inside the room was grille perfectly.

"." He hissed. He could hear his heartbeat turn louder each time his brain stop thinking. Myungsoo who seems in a lot less distressed than him stop Sunggyu from moving.

"Hyung! Why don't we just…hide for a while?" He showed Sunggyu a few huge closets that seems untouched at the end of the room, and some space in between the closet and the wall. Both feeling not so confident about hiding behind a closet because well it's too obvious, but there seems to be no other ways for this. Sunggyu scanned his surrounding again before he gestured Myungsoo to help him moved the closet further, giving some space for them to fit. He then turn to change the angle of the closet a little, try to cover themselves as dark as possible. This is stupid! We are going to be discovered! He could hear himself shouting from his head, but he ignored them.

Sunggyu pushed Myungsoo into the space, running towards the door to double-check of the closet appearance before he could hear a few steps from the stairs outside the room and a rough voice that he recognized very well, the CEO. He run towards the closet, pushing Myungsoo deeper before he hold his own breath, trying to hide himself well.

►♦

The clocks seems to be ticking too long for Dongwoo's liking, and it is getting late. Another day might have passing through without himself realizing and weirdly, Dongwoo doesn't feel tired enough. He pushed himself up from the chair that he was sitting, before walking towards the room where Woohyun was situated. His heart seems to be clenching hard at the sight. Woohyun's mom and Sungyeol seems to be too tired that they fell asleep next to each other with their hand crossing Woohyun's body. Woohyun… He doesn't know what's bothering him, but at some corner of his mind, there is a small whisper telling him that Woohyun will not gonna make it this time. This is too much for him. His heart has already half prepare to let Woohyun go, but another half part of his heart was weighing the decision in a most heaviest way.  Please, Woohyun… at least make it through for Gyu hyung…

This time he feels like crying. Sunggyu and Myungsoo was declared missing after a bunch of calling here & there, running, driving towards every corner that he thinks both of them will be hiding, and Dongwoo decided that they were both missing. The police seems to be in much more distress after hearing the news from Dongwoo and the manager insist to call their family, but Dongwoo stop them. A simple 'not yet' managed to make them reconsider their decision and they give Dongwoo until another day for his 'not yet' reasoning to not call Sunggyu and Myungsoo family. Where did both of you go… Dongwoo sighed. He doesn't know anything anymore. He could feel a small pain throbbing at one side of his eyebrow and he massage his temple slowly, easing them. It won't go away but at least he feels less bother by it.

"Dongwoo hyung?" A small voice calling him from his back and he turned abruptly only to see Sungjong is coming with a can of coffee. He smile thinly, following Sungjong gesture for him to sit down beside him.

"Where's Howon?" He asked Sungjong, slightly scanning his eyes towards the surrounding. Sungjong smile before nodding a little.

"Don't worry, he's with Geonam and Hyoan-hyung, eating at the cafetaria, though it doesn't seems like he will eat something, but still…" he could heard Sungjong small sighed at the end of the sentence. He took the coffee from Sungjong before popping it open and return it back toward Sungjong to drink.

Sungjong shook his head slowly. "I've drank earlier with them, it's yours, hyung…" Sungjong motion him to drink before the maknae turn his body to sit completely on the soft chair, leaning his body down.

"Where do you think Gyu-hyung and Myungsoo is?" Dongwoo asked after a small space of silence. He glance slightly at Sungjong and he could see that Sungjong is looking at his own hand vaguely.

"I really hope that they are together…even if they are in a bad situation, if they are together, it would be less scary…" Sungjong said in a soft voice. Dongwoo nodded slightly while sipping on his coffee.

"Gyu-hyung won't let anything bad happen to Myungsoo-hyung… he is naturally protective… " Sungjong continue, smilling tenderly. This time Dongwoo stops sipping his coffee, putting it aside. He then turn to look at Sungjong, taking the maknae's hand warmly into his.

"They will be fine. Sunggyu-hyung and Myungsoo will be fine. Woohyun will be fine too. We will return to our normal life soon after everyone return, after Woohyun wake up and healthy again. We just need some time to recover. Don't worry, Sungjong…" Dongwoo speaks calmly and his word doesn't come out rumbling like usual. Sungjong heaved a huge sighed before smiling toward Dongwoo.

"I don't know but I hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter