-6-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu sighed for the umpteenth times. He doesn't even realize that he is sighing more than his breathing. His mind has been occupied with Dongwoo's lawsuit, Joo Young Hyung stalking, Myungsoo's health, Infinite comeback and new album, and now anti-fans. Sunggyu closed his eyes. Trying to relax his mind and body. Remembering their comeback worries him. They haven't been practicing for 3 days. 3 days without practice means…dead. Infinite are so dead. It's not like they didn't want to practice, it's just that they CAN'T. Right?

Sunggyu then lingered his eyes around the room. Scanning every single soul in that ward. His eyes stops at Dongwoo. That guy clearly is having a rough time of his life. He thinks he hid it well, but no. Sunggyu see everything thoroughly. His eyes is not lively and his mind and body doesn't seem connecting well. Dongwoo keeps smiling weirdly. Not his usual angelic smile. Sunggyu sighed again. What should I do after this? He asked himself. Too many things to catch-up with his limited brain, and limbs, he doesn't think that he could last longer than a week. I could die before this week ends…. He drops his arm down. Looking at his own laps, before realizing that there's a warm arm wrapping around his shoulder. Sunggyu turn to the arm's owner.

"Hyung, okay?" Myungsoo asked weakly. He looks pale, but his complexion is much better than the first time he was admitted. He stills needs to consume the painful IV for the poison and a strange liquid for his body. Sunggyu smiles before nodding.

"How about you? Still feeling queasy?" Sunggyu reached for the young boy forehead. Myungsoo shook his head.

"I might feeling a little bit dizzy, but the nausea has gone…for now…" Sunggyu hand this time patting the young boy head lovingly. Myungsoo smiles again before turning his gaze deeply into Sunggyu's.

"Hyung…" His voice soft and slow. Sunggyu try to decipher the tone. He raised his eyebrow a little.

"Ummm..?" His hand which is patting Myungsoo slowly being grab by Myungsoo warm hands. Myungsoo eyes start consuming tears.

"Thank you…" His voice is shaking. Sunggyu released a breath that he doesn't even realize he's been holding since Myungsoo called him. Then he shake his head.

"No…it's okay…but…you really scares me Myungsoo…" He grip on Myungsoo hand tighter, assuring Myungsoo that his hyung is feeling secure with him.

"I'm sorry…." he says again. Myungsoo reply makes Sunggyu lips smiles lovingly.

"It wasn't your fault Myungsoo…"

"No. I'm sorry for being so stubborn…and scares the hell out of you…" A glimpse of tears fall to his cheeks. Sunggyu smiles again.

"This is so not you Kim Myungsoo…no, don't be… ahh..don't cry Myungsoo…"Sunggyu raise his hand to hug the sobbing boy. He could feel Myungsoo body 's shaking a little of crying. He patted Myungsoo back warmly. Letting Myungsoo cries on his shoulder.

"Don't cry…you'll be fine…shh..shh…" He is still patting Myungsoo when suddenly he heard Woohyun who is sleeping beside Myungsoo moving and waking up slowly. Woohyun look at Myungsoo's back, and Sunggyu signing him to stay quiet for a while. He just nodding his head before returning to close his eyes, trying to gain more composure before he truly awake. After a few minutes of Myungsoo crying and sobbing, Sunggyu released his hug only to see Myungsoo red and puffy eyes with his red cheeks.

"Aww…you look cute after crying you know…" Sunggyu pinch his cheeks making Myungsoo smiles a little before pouting. Myungsoo then turn to look at Woohyun and widen his eyes, looking at Woohyun who is smiling and been watching him crying for god-knows how long.

"Woohyun hyung! Are you feeling better?!" His voice sounds raspy. After effect of crying. Woohyun nod his head.

"I feel so much better after seeing you crying!" He raise his hand to pat Myungsoo. Myungsoo continue to pout.

"Don't treat me like a baby…" He pout again.

"No…you're really cute you know!" Sunggyu pinch his cheeks again. Myungsoo try to swat away his hand, but Woohyun on the other side is not helping by pinching his other cheek.

"Yes. Sunggyu hyung is right. You are really cute!" He continue. They all are laughing before the other members who has been sleeping suddenly awake and joined them on the bed. Except for Dongwoo who are still sleeping on the couch like a baby.

"Myungsoo, tell me if you start to feeling nausea or queasy, I'll take you to the bathroom, okay?" Seungyeol  ask him with a concern face. Myungsoo just nodding.

"It has always been Hoya hyung, and I suddenly feels jealous when you keep asking Hoya hyung when you wanted to throw up…so next time, call for me okay?" Those sentences makes Hoya, who is sitting by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter