-11-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦♦

"Dongwoo-ya…" The first word Sunggyu said after he received a phone call from Dongwoo. It took him 3 seconds to listen the other reply before he could catch a sound of sobbing from the other end.

"Hyung…I hate them… I really hate them…" The shaking voice and a certain sounds of sobbing and snorting tugged Sunggyu heart. It is so rare to hear Dongwoo cries. Not the same cried when they won first place on the chart before, it is a cries that fills with frustrating and saddening tone. Sunggyu let Dongwoo took his time. It's not like he has anything to say to Dongwoo either.

"Have they left?" Sunggyu asked after he confirmed that Dongwoo has calmed. He heard a sounds of rustling and zipping before Dongwoo replied him.

"Yes. Jungyeob Hyungnim chased them out…. I'm going there to see you hyung…" He heard Dongwoo helding his breath before continuing.

"I'll be fine, hyung…"

"I know Dongwoo. Just be careful, and asked somebody to come with you. Don't walk alone…" He ends the call. Sunggyu sighed. As deeper as he could. The wariness that he felt when he was stabbed is still tagging him  and he always feels like their movement was been watched. A sudden knocked from the door startled him for a while. Isn't it too soon for Dongwoo to be here? But he still permits the knockers to heel in. The police should be outside and they won't allow other people apart from the members, his family and staff.

Black jacket, black jeans, black shoes, black mask and black cap. Those description is enough to raise Sunggyu heartbeat. He try to stay calm. But looking at the figure, Sunggyu knows it wasn't Joo Young. He might not be too reckless to enter the hospital at this hours. Well, it could be Joo Young's accomplice.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" Sunggyu asked, ignoring his nervousness. The man in front of him smile with his eyes and show him an A4 sized envelope, without address, only written with 'to kim sunggyu' at the end of the envelope edge. Sunggyu eyes trail the envelope, moving to the man's hand, and his eyes stop at the silver ring on the thumb of the man.

"What…?" The man disappear quickly before Sunggyu manage to question him more. Sunggyu removed his blanket and try to catch up with the man pace, but his hurting stomach and numbing leg didn't help him much. He arrives at his front door, only to be greeted by a police officer who seems confounded by Sunggyu sudden appearance.

"Where are you going?" The police asked him, but Sunggyu ignores the police officer, try cocking his head around, looking for any shadows of the man that he met just now.

"Kim Sunggyu-ssi? Are you alright?" The police asked him, this time grabbing his arm softly, stopping Sunggyu from moving further. Sunggyu was astonished for a while, before his eyes catching a glimpse of man in black, swiftly moves behind the nearest emergency door. He catches his breath, shrugging the officer hand away, and run to follow the man.

"Who are you?!" Sunggyu pushed the door, gathering his strength to follow the footstep to the roof.

"Stop! Who are you?!" He stills could hear the footstep climbing the stairs. Sunggyu run as fast as he could, ignoring the depleting energy and stamina and the constricting lung for his breath.

"Stop! Please!" Sunggyu keep shouting. He know the man could hear him, but it doesn't seems like the man will stop running any moment.

"Kim Sunggyu-ssi! Wait! Where are you going?!" He could hear the policeman earlier, running closer and following him from behind. He need to chase the man. It was weird that the man manage to sneak inside his ward, without the police noticing it, and the man eyes seems too familiar for him. It bother him a lot. The man might hold some clue about Joo Young and the envelope… Sunggyu stop running. He was totally forgetting about the envelope in his hand. Sunggyu raise the envelope in his hand, before slowly turning it to open it. The nervousness is creeping him, making him slightly shaking his hand while processing the envelope. He could feel a few thick glossy photo pap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter