-1-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo wakes up with sweats all over his body. There is some unsettle feeling rising from his stomach toward his troat. Sudden urge of throwing up came across his mouth. Slowly he stand up and run towards the bathroom, spilling every single food that he ate yesterday. Only after a few minutes of war between his stomach and his mouth, Myungsoo sat beside the toilet bowl, with his teary eyes, and sweats wetting his hair. He knew something is wrong with his body. His stomach has been feeling uncomfortable since yesterday and he wasn't someone who'll wake up early in the morning only to throw up the food he consume for the whole day yesterday. When he already feels relax, MyungSoo slowly stand up and reach toward the mirrored-sink nearby only to found out the reflection of his face on the mirror seems to be reflecting the wrong images. 

His face is as pale as a white sheet, his eyebag seems to be deepen and darker, even his lips looks dried and his eyes is red claiming that his body is not in a good condition. Myungsoo tries to shake his head, making sure sure that he is looking at the right face. Ignoring the thumping pain from his stomach, Myungsoo reach for that pipe, and wash his face. Expecting a better reflection, but it turns out nothing changes on the mirror. What the hell....he sighed before washing his face all over again. Suddenly he heard a small clicking sounds from outside. It must be Gyu Hyung... Myungsoo starts to feel nervous. Today is the recording and shooting of their new music video, he expecting that today will be a very busy day, and he doesn't want to burden the others just because of his stomach pains. Plus, Kim Sunggyu wouldn't let even one of their member to missed recording the music video, as it is one of the important medium for them to raise their song value. Myungsoo keeps washing his face again and again until he feels satisfied with his appearance, took a deep breath and starts walking slowly towards the bathroom door. 

What surprised him is to see that Sunggyu is still standing nearby his bunk bed, trying to wake the maknae and Seungyeol that have been dead sleeping on the floor, with a laptop open in front of them. 

"Ah Myungsoo! You're awake!" Sunggyu remarking as his eyes caught Myungsoo that is now holding a towel, cleaning his wet face. Myungsoo smiles faintly, hiding his pain from his stomach. 

"You must be surprised!" He joke half-heartedly. Sunggyu reply him with a small chuckle, but his eyes is now looking at Myungsoo face without blinking.

"You look pale. Are you okay?" He is now siting beside Myungsoo, with his hand reaching for Myungsoo forehead. Detecting a different temperature from his hand, Sunggyu hand quickly reach for Myungsoo hand and necks, try to differentiate the temperature from his body. While Myungsoo, feeling confident that Sunggyu wont suspect anything, starts to feel nervous. 

"No I'm fine" He tries to resist Sunggyu hand.

"No you're not. Don't do this again. You're burning and we are going to the hospital first thing in the morning..." Sunggyu insist. Myungsoo never listen to his word. He remember on the day when they need to do a photoshoot on a heavy snow day, where Myungsoo faint with blood dripping from his nose, because he's been hiding his high fever only with reasons that he doesn't want to postpone the photoshoot later. Myungsoo shake his head again.

"I'll took some medicine, and I'll be fine." Myungsoo remarking him again. Sunggyu hold his shoulder, try to read Myungsoo eyes and mind. What is this boy thinking ruining his body like this? Then he sighed.

"We are still going to the hospital, even after you eat your medicine. Get ready." Sunggyu stands up, leaving Myungsoo confounded with thumping pain from his stomach and his head. He doesn't feels like going to hospital,  and he only think that his body only need a few more hours of sleep and he will be fine. With his stubborn thinking, Myungsoo lay his body on the bed wanted to sleep off his pain. Only after a few seconds of sleeping, he started to feel nausea again. Rushing his body towards the bathroom, he mouth starts spilling again what's left from his stomach. There's only water coming from his mouth, but the pain is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter