Welcome

At the Crossroads

'What the hell are you doing here?' Chanyeol and the guy in front of him said at the same time.

'I live here. What are YOU doing here?' 

'What the dad, why do I have to stay here and with HIM?' The short boy said when he turned to his father.

'You're the one who we're gonna babysit? Hell. Nope. No. Never. I will never live with him.'

Chanyeol's dad let the short guy and his father in. Chanyeol was about to leave the house when 'You young man are going to stay here until they are already settled.'

'But...'

'No buts. Sorry for my son, he's got a temper and I believe they have already met. So this is Byun Soo Hyun and his son Baekhyun. and this is my wife, my sons Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.'

'Hi.' Kyungsoo said as he bowed. while Chanyeol just stared at them.

'Thanks for letting Baekhyun stay here. I don't know who else to call and there's been some trouble with the...uhm, the business.' 

'It's okay! We will have loads of fun here right Chanyeol?' His mom said to Chanyeol who was apparently too busy texting.

'YA CHANYEOL. STOP TEXTING AND TALK TO OUR GUESTS.' His mom said a little louder than she should. And of course Chanyeol was surprised. 

'Aish. Fine. Hi Mr. Byun Soo Hyun. Nice to meet you. I'm sorry for my rude behavior. I was just not in the mood to welcome your son who kicked the hell out of me so I am sorry if I don't have any manners.' Chanyeol said nicely but of course with a hint of sarcasm. 

'Let's not talk about what happened a few weeks ago and start anew? Am I right Baekhyun?' Mr Soo Hyun said in a scary way or maybe just for Baekhyun. 

'Fine. Whatever. So how long am I gonna stay here? I can just stay at Kai's you know.'

'And what? Cause another fight? NO. Stay here and that's final. You will help with their household chores and be good. I'll get going now.  thank you again for letting my son stay here.' He says as he approaches the door.

'It's alright Hyun. Take care alright? Bye!'  And with that his father shut the door.  And you can feel the tension between Baekhyun and Chanyeol inside the room. 

-

This is gonna ba one hell of a year. Chanyeol thought as he fell on top of his bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

-

'MOM I'M GONNA GO OUT!! I'M MEETING WITH SEHUN!' Chanyeol shouted to his mom from across the living room.

'OKAY!!' He heard his mother say as he opened the front door. What the hell? Chanyeol thought. Baekhyun and his gang are sitting in front of the porch steps so there's no way for him to get out.

 

'Get the hell out of the way.' Chanyeol said to Baekhyun and his friends. 

'Oh. Oh. I'm sorry. NO.' Baekhyun says while laughing with his friends. 

'Get the hell out of the way or else--'

'Or else what? You're gonna go tell on me? Call mommy? Ooooooh! I am so scared!!' Baekhyun just laughed harder. And with that. 

*BOOGSH*  Baekhyun fell to the ground because Chanyeol punched him hard and walked over him and walked away.  

 

'Damn Baek, he got you good.' Kai said while poking on Baek's bruise. 

'He did not get me good. I was just caught off guard. Didn't know the giant could throw a punch.' 

'Soooo, why are you living here again instead of living in that big house of yours?' Minseok asked.

'Because my paranoid father said that I am not safe there blah blah. So I'm living with his best friend and his stupid son. Fcking hate it.'

'You and him under the same roof? This is gonna be an awesome year.' Kai said. 

'Hell it's not. But I will make the most of it. And he better be ready because I'm gonna destroy him.'