Crush

At the Crossroads

Every one in the classroom was noisy. Everybody talking to everybody. Everybody trying to talk to Chanyeol but he's busy talking with Sehun. Then suddenly it just got quiet. Chanyeol and Sehun didn't notice Baekhyun entering the classroom. He was about to approach them he suddenly heard his name in their conversation

'...Seriously Baekhyun?....' He heard Sehun said in a low voice.

'...It was nothing.. seriously. whatever. never tell....' He didn't get to hear the rest of what Chanyeol was saying because the teacher entered the room. Chanyeol returned to his seat and surprised to see Baekhyun beside him.

 

'What the hell are you doing here?' He said.

'We are in the same school. Same class you idiot.' Baekhyun said.

'But whyyyyyyy are you in this class? Ughh. You can't really stay away from me can you?'

'Hell no. This class was given to me because I was a transfere---' 

'Mr. Baekhyun and Mr. Chanyeol care to tell us what you are talking about?' The teacher said.

'Nothing ma'am' Chanyeol immediately answered but Baekhyun answered something else. 'Ma'am, Chanyeol here was telling me that he didn't want to be in the same class as me. And he keeps telling me that I have a CRUSH on him. Like what the hell dude, we're both dudes. And I said that I was put here because I was a transferee.'

The whole class laughed and Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun with a shocked face. And as if saying to baekhyun what the hell was that? why would you tell that?

'Ma'am I wasn't saying that he has a crush on me. Why would I say that? I hate his guts so it doesn't make any sense.' Chanyeol's defense

'Hm-hm. Okay. I am trying to teach a class here. Not make a drama about two guys. If you wanna talk, talk outside not inside the classroom okay? Now as I was saying, I am gonna pair you all up for the project due at the end of the semester. You don't get to choose your partner. I DO.  Let's start with BAEKHYUN and CHANYEOL.'

And just like that, they were paired again. Both were shocked and in disgust that they need to work again together. 

-

 

'Hey pig-face!! I know this group who could perform at the festival!!' Baekhyun shouted from the kitchen.

'YOU? You found someone? Wow!!' Chanyeol slow clapped and said with a proud voice

'Duh. Do you know how many people I know than you? My father knows them and I was introduced to them blah blah blah. It's this boy group. They're newbies I think but good.'

'Okay. As long as they're good. Should I trust you orrrr should I listen to them?' 

'Just trust me okay? I got this. I know music.'

'Okay fine. Just tell me if you found more people.' Then chanyeol stood up ruffled the hair of Baekhyun before heading to his room.

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun was dumbfounded by what the former did. 

What the hell was that? He's going soft on me? Ew. Baekhyun thought

What the hell did I just do? I really need to get my together. Chanyeol thought. 

-

 

'That giant ruffled my hair. I swear his going soft on me.' Baekhyun said.

'Maybe he likes you. He's got this little crush on you because you keep on bullying him.' Kai said and laughed.

'Shut up! Can't have that gay giant having a crush on me. Dude I'm straight.' 

'Uhuh. Yeah. totally straight.' 

'What does that supposed to mean???' He said angrily.

'Dude, chill. It's nothing.'

'Psh. Whatever. So how's it going in that food committee of yours?'

'DUDE IT FREAKING !! That Kyungsoo kid keeps on correcting my ideas for food and stuff. It's like he's a food expert or something.' 

'Because he is. He makes the most delicious kimchi spaghetti in the entire universe. You should freaking taste it.'

'Sounds like you have a crush on the giant's brother.'  Baekhyun just smacked Kai on his arm. 'But dude backoff that Kyungsoo kid is mine.'

'OH! So YOU have a crush on him. Nice!!'

'Hell no. I mean I'm gonna play with him. He messes with me and I'm gonna mess with him too.' 

'Now that's what I'm talking about.' And they high-fived.

 -----------------------------------

Yaaas! Made it to 4 chaptera already. HAHA. :) So, greetings to whoever is reading this. I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read my y story. I seriously promise that I will make it awesome-er. Lol. Trying really hard to put into words the story that I am imagining for BaekYeol. So friggin hard btw. Lol. Jk :)

Thanks to my subscribers!! 

Please vote, subscribe and comment your thoughts or suggestions maybe. Lol. 

Good day to all!! :)