State of rejection

At the Crossroads

Chanyeol is walking home thinking about how he will confront Baekhyun about the drug that he put in his energy drink. How did he know?

 

FLASHBACK..

'Kyungsoo-yah! Have you seen my water bottle? I need it later for the game!' Chanyeol yelled while looking for his water bottle

'Yeah. Oh hey here is Baekhyun. He was holding it a while ago.'

'What why? Hey Baekhyun why do you have my wat--' Chanyeol was cut off by Baekhyun because the latter shoved the water bottle to Chanyeol's hands. 'I already put your energy drink in here. And I just wanna say sorry for the band thingy.'

'You didn't put anything in here did you?' Chanyeol asked

'No.Why would I do that? That's so childish.' 

END FLASHBACK..

 

Aish. He should've known that Baekhyun was THAT childish. He doesn't know why he is overthinking what he will say to Baekhyun. It's just Baekhyun for crying out loud. And speaking of..

He saw Baekhyun from afar talking to some really tall guys.. He didn't really mind them and just continued walking but he suddenly saw Baekhyun being punched so a romanticist that he is and of course it's the right thing to do he ran to Baekhyun and came to his rescue. He punched the taller guys but got punched back by another. Baekhyun was surprised when he saw Chanyeol but helped him punch the strangers and while the strangers were regaining their energy, Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun away and ran.

Baekhyun stopped running pulled his hand away from Chanyeol's grip. 'What the hell was that, Chanyeol? Are you in some kind of romantic action movie? Do you wanna be some kind of hero?'

'What? No. You were dying out there. I just did the right thing.'

'Well, I can freaking take care of myself. I'm a grown man'

'Have you seen those guys? They're like giant trees.'

'Speak for yourself. And never underestimate me.' Then Baekhyun walked away and walked towards their house.

-

Chanyeol knocked on Baekhyun's bedroom door.

'What do you want?' Baekhyun yelled from inside but Chanyeol just walked in holding a first aid kit.

'Sit.'

'Why would I sit there?' And Chanyeol just held up the kit 'I can do that by myself.'

'Yeah you can but you won't so I'll just be the one to do it for you.' Chanyeol countered then the smaller just followed him.

Chanyeol was treating Baekhyun's wounds and scratches when the taller broke the silence 'Why did you do that to my drink?'

'What?'

'The one where I fell on my during the game and then my legs turned jelly. That was because of you.'

'You can't prove that. And how would I even do that?'

'Yeah I can't but I just know that it's you. You put some drug in some drink. Why did you do that Baek? What did I do wrong that you're out to destroy my life?' 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and shrugged. 'I'm just bored. You're fun to tease. Soooo...'

'Uhuh. You're just bored. Whatever.' And went back to treating the shorter's wounds. And suddenly Chanyeol's fingers lingered on Baekhyun's lips and looked at the shorter's eyes. Chanyeol moved closer to Baekhyun's face but the latter suddenly blurted out 'I'm not gay!'

Chanyeol suddenly jumped up because of surprise. 'Why do you have to tell me that?'

'I don't know. You try to kiss me whenever you can. I'm just saying I'm not gay. I'm sure of that. Just saying because you might think that you have a chance with me but you don't. Never in a million years.'

'Uhm wow. And that was one time when I kissed you!! You kissed back! And it never even crossed my mind that I have a chance with you okay? But thanks for wounding my ego and feelings.'

'Sorry. Because it's like you're going soft on me. Aren't we supposed to be enemies or something?'

'No we don't need to be enemies. We live in the same house. Go to the same school. We could be friends. andiI'mstartingtolikeyou.' Chanyeol said the last part really soft and fast but Baekhyun heard it.

'You're starting to like me? YOU'RE STARTING TO LIKE ME? What the fck? Sorry to wound your ego but never will I ever reciprocate your feelings. Now get out of my fcking room.'

Chanyeol went out of Baekhyun's room and face palmed. Why did I say that? Why did I freaking say that? Chanyeol kicked the wall. What the hell was I thinking? But hell, I know that Baekhyun is gay. I'm freaking sure. And I'm going to make him admit it. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Greetings!! :D Hi smile5everr!! Thanks for the continuous support!! :) 

Vote, comment and subscribe!! :) I know you want to. Lol. :D 

Have a nice day!! :)