Plan A

At the Crossroads

It's been a week since their confrontation. It's been a week since Chanyeol's ego was bruised and been a week since he has last seen Baekhyun. He was really avoiding Baekhyun because he might act awkward or something. So now he's in a bar drowning his sorrows away. Nah. He's in a bar because Sehun wanted to go so they are all there. When Luhan and Lay are on the dancefloor with some girls..

'I told him that I like him.'

'You like who?'

'Who else?'

Sehun turned to Chanyeol with a surprised look and big eyes. 'YOU LIKE BAEKHYUN?' Chanyeol covered Sehun's mouth thankful that the two didn't hear them.

'Shhh. I told you that already.'

'Nooo. I thought you were just kidding or it's just a phase. I didn't you were serious. But dudeeeee, what the hell? Why do you like hiiim?'

'I. Don't. Know. I just do. It was just there. Fcking feelings.'

'So when you told him, what happened? What did he say?'

'It wasn't really a confession. It's more of a I can't think of anything else to say that's why I told him. And he made me get out of his room' Chanyeol drank two shots

'Let it go. Let it go. People often get rejected. Life is unfair. Blah blah blah. Try to win his heart you know.'

'But he told me he's not gay.' Then he drank two more shots.

'Not gay my . He was making out with you. How could he not be gay?'

'Who's not gay?' Luhan butted in.

'Baekhyun.' Lay said.

'W-What? No. How did you know that?' Chanyeol said.

'Please. I know everything. Why don't you just tell us that you like him? We can help you. This butthead has no use.' Pointing to Sehun.

'Then if you're so good tell him what he should do.' Sehun said.

'You can do three things...' Lay enumerated what Chanyeol could do.

-

'Duuuuude, I don't think this will work and this is a stupid idea.' Chanyeol said to Sehun

'It's your fault that you listened to Lay but kinda has a point. Just try. Come on hurry up while there are no other students.' Sehun is playing as a lookout for Chanyeol because the latter is putting chocolates inside Baekhyun's locker. 

'This is ridiculous. Okay. Got it. Now come on!!' And they ran and hid and waited by the side until Baekhyun comes. 

 

Chanyeol and Sehun are watching Baekhyun as he opens his locker and saw the latter with wide eyes. He took the chocolates and read the letter that came with it 

'Hi Byun Baekhyun, 
Just wanted to drop by your locker. Lol. I don't know if you like chocolates or not but I hope you'll like it.
Your smile are like chocolates because I can't get enough of them  (is it too cheezy? I'm sorry. Your existence alone makes me say words I wouldn't actually say to anyone) 

-Secret Admirer ^__^v'

Baekhyun rolled his eyes but there was a hint of happiness in his eyes. He looked around but so no one. Lol. Not really. He saw Chanyeol and Sehun hiding by the corner. They're really not that hard to miss because of Chanyeol's height but he just ignored and continued on his own way. 

-

'Dude, seriously? Why do I have to do this? I'm just gonna look like a fool.' Chanyeol said while fixing his costume. Yes costume. He is wearing a puppy costume.

'No one will know that it's you. Just do what we practiced. No matter how weird it is. Okay? Okay. Fighting!!.' Sehun pushed Chanyeol then he hid.

Chanyeol approached Baekhyun while he is still by his locker. People started to stop walking and start looking but Baekhyun is oblivious of what was happening, then he turned around and saw someone in a cute puppy costume. 

What the hell is this. Baekhyun thought.

Some kind of music started playing and Chanyeol started dancing. A cute but kind of weird dance then out of nowhere he is holding a poster saying

'Aren't I cute? But you are so much cuter than any puppy or just anything in the whole wide world. (I'm sorry if this is cheezy again. I seriously can't think of anything to put here)'

Baekhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes. Then Chanyeol gave Baekhyun some chocolates and is shaped like a puppy. After that, he bowed then ran to where his friends are. 

Park Chanyeol, why do you keep on doing this. Baekhyun thought.

-

Everyone in the cafeteria are busy talking, eating but a certain boy is sweating and is super nervous of what he was about to do. He looked at his friends with a worried look but they just gave him a thumbs up. He stood up on the table and took the attention of the students. 'EXCUSE ME EVERYONE!' He yelled and everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at him. He took his guitar and said 'Hi I am Park Chanyeol as you all know. This is the first time I'm doing this and I am super nervous so if you could just bear with me a little. There is this person I like, rather a guy that I like and earlier this week I did two weird things that I don't usually do but I did because I just want him to notice me. So here I am, doing another weird thing. So here goes nothing.'

Chanyeol started singing and all the girls are giggling and you can see their eyes sparkling as the watch Chanyeol sing. But the said boy is only looking at one person who is not even looking at him. He started to alight the table and slowly walked towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun's friends nudged him and was still looking down. Little does Chanyeol know that Baekhyun was kind of blushing but trying hard to avoid it. Then he looked at Chanyeol whose eyes are full of love and hope. The shorter male stood up approached Chanyeol. The taller smiled but quickly turned into a surprised look when Baekhyun stopped his hands from playing the guitar.

'Chanyeol, stop this already.' Baekhyun said.

'W-What? W-why?'

'Don't you remember what I said the other day? I'm not gay. I won't ever reciprocate your feelings.'

'Are you entirely sure that you're not... What about what happened during the school festival?' 

The people started murmuring here and there and Baekhyun blushed at the thought but said 'It was an experiment. Wanting to know what I would feel but it turns out it was a mistake. A huge mistake that I regret. I'm sorry if because of that you started to have feelings for me or you thought that you have a shot but there really is nothing. Absolute zero. Zilch. Nada. I'm letting you down gently because your fangirls might kill me.' And looked at the girls who was scared at Baekhyun but at the same time wants to kill him for turning down their prince charming.

Chanyeol sighed 'Okay. Sorry. Forget this ever happened and just go back to the way things were or just don't mind me at all. Don't talk to me or anything.' And he started to walk away with head held down.

As he got closer to his friends he faced them and grinned. As if saying everything is going according to plan..

---------------------------------------------------------

Hiii!! Okay. I read what I wrote and it looks so weird. Don't worry. I'll do better at the next update :)

Vote, comment and subscribe!! Thanks!! :)