What?

At the Crossroads

'What are you doing here Kai?' Kyungsoo asked when Kai entered the kitchen door with a frustrated look.

'I just wanna hang out here for a moment.'

'You can't. Who are you hiding from?'

'I'm not hiding. I just want to stay here. Why are you a cook here anyway?'

'You know that I'm on a scholarship right? Well, this is for my extra credit.'

'Ohhh. Why are you on a scholarship? Your family can afford this school.'

Kyungsoo shrugged and said 'Yeah, I don't know I just want to decrease their burden. So who are you hiding from really?'

'My friends. I sort of had a breakdown during the weekend and I'm ashamed of what I did and the words that I said.'

'Is it that bad?' Kai nodded. Then Kyungsoo said 'They're your friends. No matter how bad the thing that you did or said they will still accept you. You've been friends with them for a long time. They know you like in the back of their hands. Apologize and be yourself.'

'How come I never see you with your friends?'

'I like to be alone. But I still have friends. Now go and apologize. Shoo!' Kyungsoo pushed Kai towards the kitchen door and Kai was left outside the kitchen facing the cafeteria and he sees the person he wants to apologize to.

He walked towards his friends and said 'Baekhyun hyung, I'm sorry for my outburst last Saturday. I was drunk.'

'I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that I have been oblivious of your feelings and sorry that I can't ever reciprocate that. I still think that I'm not gay though.'

'Ugh. Seriously hyung! You are freaking gay. Think about what you felt when you kissed Chanyeol, think about what you felt when he was being sweet to you and when you see him with Chen and think about what you feel every time you look at him.' 

Baekhyun looked at their other friends and they just nodded while eating their lunch. He looked at Chanyeol who was happily talking to his friends and Chen.  They were being sweet and feeding each other. Then he frowned.

-

It's been a week since Kai's confession to Baekhyun and everything was back to normal in their group. It was at times awkward for Kai but he keeps it to himself. It's been a week since Baekhyun is avoiding Chanyeol...not that it makes a difference since the taller doesn't really talk to him anymore and doesn't even look at him. Baekhyun was putting his books in his locker because their classes are done when Chen approached him and slapped him. Baekhyun was surprised by the action of the other and said 'What the hell?!'

'You fcking kissed my boyfriend.' Chen said furiously

'What? I didn't kiss him. I never kissed him.' 

'Yeah right!! You freaking kissed him and don't deny it! I know it. Sehun told me!'  Baekhyun pondered on what Chen was talking about then as if a light buld appeared he said 'That was way before you guys started dating!!' 

'So? You still fcking kissed him! And I see the way he looks at you. Is something going on between you and Chanyeol?'

'What? No! None!!'

'Do you like Chanyeol?'

'I don't.'

'As if!! You look at him the same way. Just tell me if you like him or I swear to god you'll regret that you ever lied to me.' Chen threatened Baekhyun and you can see in Chen's face that he is furious that was why Baekhyun was kind of scared of him.

'SO DO YOU FCKING LIKE HIM OR NOT??' 

'Yes! Yes! I LIKE HIM OKAY?! But I swear that there's nothing going on between us. And I never intend to destroy your relationship or whatsoever. Just please stop yelling because you're making a scene.' Baekhyun replied and he was surprised with what he said

'You like him?!? YOU LIKE HIM?!?' Chen said more furiously then his face suddenly softened and the he said happily 'Finally!! Ugh! I thought you're never going to admit your feelings for him. You better tell him what you feel..' he then looked behind Baekhyun then added 'or not..' 

Baekhyun didn't know what to feel. One minute Chen was furious at him then the next he's smiling at him stupidly. He saw Chen look behind him then he followed the latter's gaze and saw a giant smiling stupidly. Baekhyun's eyes grew wide..as wide as Kyungsoo's then looked back and started walking away fast from the scene. Of course, Chanyeol was able to catch up to him and the shorter faced him and said 'What?'

'You like meeee?' Chanyeol grinned.

'No.' 

'You doo!! I heard you!!'

'You heard wrong.'

'Come on Baek. Admit it. You like me. Byun Baekhyun likes me.' Chanyeol jumping up and down grinning at the shorter.

'Nope. No. I don't. I'm gonna go. I need to uhm meet with my friends.' Then he ran away smiling stupidly at himself when heard the taller say 'Just admit it Byun Baekhyun. You like me.' 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooooo!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! He admitted his feelings Lol. :)

So comment, vote and subscribe! :)

Ciao! :)