Date?

At the Crossroads

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are in the kitchen eating when Chanyeol entered with a wide smile and bright face.

'Why so happy Yeol?' Kyungsoo asked curiously while eating his cereal.

'Oh nothing. Just a great day to be up.' And Baekhyun smirked.

'What are you smirking at Baek?' Kyungsoo asked. 

'Oh nothing. I just thought of how I'll be avoiding idiots all day.' Then he left the kitchen and walked out the front door.

'Oh I forgot I have this thingy at school! Bye Kyungsooyah!!' Chanyeol walked out hurriedly and closed the door with a bang.

The taller caught up to the shorter and put his arms around Baekhyun's shoulders but the shorter removed the arm and said..'What are you doing?'

'I'm putting my arm around you. Is that wrong?' 

'Yes. Who are you to put your arms around me?'

'Uhm. Your boyfriend?'

'Excuse me Park Chanyeol. But I don't recall you being my boyfriend.' Chanyeol was about to say something but Baekhyun talked again 'Yes, I admitted my feelings for you but that doesn't mean we're a thing. We're not even dating.'

'Then let's.'

'Let's what?'

'Date. You clearly want to. So tomorrow after school we're gonna have our first date. I get to choose and you just be you okay? Now let's go! We're gonna be late.' The shorter didn't even get to reply because the taller intertwined their fingers and ran towards the school.

When they entered the school campus everyone was looking. Everyone was surprised and whispering. Then they saw their friends at the end of the hallway slow clapping.

'Finally! You two happened!' Sehun said.

'Way to go man!.' Lay clapped Chanyeol's back.

'Finally Byun Baekhyun admitted he is gay.' Tao said. Then Baekhyun threw him a nasty look. He was about to say something when the bell rang. They all went their separate ways.

-

The two groups are at the cafeteria together in one table but the new couple is missing in action. 

'Since we're gonna be seeing each other alot.. let's all go out and have some fun.. you know to congratulate the new couple.' Tao suggested

'Yeah that would be great. Except the new couple has a date tomorrow.' Sehun said

'Then let's just not include them. C'mon guys. It will be fun.' Tao said

'Yeah sure.' Luhan said

'Yeah okay.' Kai said

'Try but I'm not sure.' Lay said

'I can't.' Minseok said

'But why?' Sehun asked

'Jongdae and I are going out tomorrow.' all five of them looked at Minseok with a shocked face. 'What? He's a really cool guy and we're just hanging out.' He said defensively.

'So there's this new amusement park and we should all go there. Let's just meet at Sehun's house.' Tao said.

-

Luhan rang the doorbell at Sehun's house. He was running late because he saw Lay and told him that he couldn't go because his father asked him to do some errands. And Luhan pleaded Lay to go so that it will be fun but he really can't. And while walking to Sehun's house he was thinking when did he become so shy and he had been friends with Sehun for along time and ever since Minseok voiced Luhan's feelings out loud the latter had been avoiding Sehun and then he realized he was walking the wrong way. lol.

Sehun answered the door. 'Oh Luhan hyung!' Then he hugged (manly hug) the older. 

'Hey Sehun. I ran into Lay and he said that he can't come. So is Kai and Tao already here?'

'Kai can't come because he suddenly got something to do with Kyungsoo hyung.'

'Oh. So just us three then?'

'Yeah just us three. Tao!! Let's go.' Then they went to the new amusement park which was so big and colorful that their eyes lit up like a child. 

'Woah.' They all said at the same time. 

'So what do we try first?' Sehun asked

'Rollercoaster!!' Tao and Luhan said simultaneously. Sehun looked at them and said 'No way. No freaking way I'm gonna ride that massive thing.'

'C'mon Thehun, don't be scared. It's just a little thing.' Luhan teased.

'Yeah Hun. It's no big deal. C'mon c'mon! Let's buy the tickets!!' Tao said. Sehun couldn't protest anymore and just went with them. Of course Tao and Sehun we're sitted together and Luhan was sitting with some stranger.  If looks could kill, Tao and Sehun would be dead right now. And weirdly he heard voices that sounds exactly like Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's but that was impossible because he knew Chanyeol hated amusement parks.

The ride ended and Sehun was in the bathroom throwing up.  So Luhan and Tao was left with an awkward silence. 

'So..' Luhan started

'Hm?' 

'Are you and Sehun together already or still dating?'

'Why do you ask?'

'Nothing. Because you two seems closer than ever and I just thought that maybe you know.'

'Oh. Wait. Isn't that Chanyeol and Baekhyun?' Tao pointed at the direction of the arcades but when Luhan looked he saw no one.

'Where? There's no one there.'

'That was weird. Hm. Here come's Sehun.' He put his arms around Sehun's shoulder and asked 'You okay?' 

'Fck yeah. Now I will choose where we would go next and I'd like to ride the Bungee drop.'

'You hated the rollercoaster but you want to try the bungeedrop?' Tao said

'Well, I don't like the turning and turning. It's very scary okay?? Now comeon!!'

But Luhan was just frozen there not moving. 'You guys ride that. I'll pass.'

'Seriously Luhan hyung? You're scared of that?' Tao asked

'n-no. I'm just not feeling well. I'll wait here. you two go.' 

He waited for them at the benches when he saw the new couple again and this time he called them 'Chanyeol!!'

The called boy turned and smiled widely at the older. 'Luhan hyung!!'

'Hey! What are you doing here?'

'Uhm. Date.' Then he put his arms around Baekhyun's waist. 

'But you're scared of amusement parks?' 

'N-no. I'm not!.'

'Yeah you are. Remember when we wanted to go last year b---' Luhan was cut off by Chanyeol saying 'Ah! hyung! We gotta go! Bye!!' Then he was left there alone again waiting for Sehun and Tao. Then some guy approached him like he was hitting on him. Luhan was being friendly but Sehun came and dragged Luhan away.

'What are you doing Sehun?' Luhan asked.

'Nothing. So where do you wanna go next?' Sehun asked while he slowed down in walking and Tao just a few meters behind them. 

'I wanna go to the haunted house.'

Tao finally caught up with them and Luhan him where he wanna go and Tao said 'no way. I am never going in there.'

'Then don't. I'll go. Just come with me if you want Sehun.' Then Luhan walked toward the haunted house. He was about to enter when he felt an arm draped around his shoulder then he saw Sehun who just smiled at him.

Sehun walked in first with Luhan just following him but they're holding hands. 

Luhan doesn't know where he got the courage to say what he was about to say but he did and he doesn't know if he will regret it or not. Luhan said to Sehun while everything is quiet. 'Sehun. I like you. I don't know when I started to but I just did and I know that we're just friends and this might destroy our friendship but I don't wanna die the next day knowing that I didn't get to tell the person I like that I like them. I fcking don't know why I am doing this right now in the middle of this but I like you Oh Sehun. And it's okay if you don't like me but at least don't be awkward around me.' 

And Sehun turned around and was about to say something when a scary looking person scared them and interrupted them. Instead of being scared, they just looked at the zombie like telling him that dude don't ruin the atmosphere. The zombie left with disppointment because he didn't get to scare his victims.

Sehun continued with that he was going to say 

'I--' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey!! :D I don't know what's more weird.. Sehun, Tao and Luhan going out together or Luhan admitting his feelings in a haunted house. HAHAHAHA. 

Anyways. I hope you enjoy.

Vote, comment and subscribe!! :)

Have a nice day!! :)