Plan B

At the Crossroads

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo is inside the living room watching TV and eating dinner. Chanyeol is still out so they decided to eat already instead of waiting for the taller. The front door suddenly opened revealing Chanyeol laughing and being sweet with some girl. The taller's arm is draped around the shoulders of the girl and the girl kissed Chanyeol's cheeks.

'Oh hey Kyungsoo. We'll be right upstairs. If you need me, well don't. Haha. I'll be busy so don't disturb us.' Chanyeol said as they went up the stairs then straight to his room. Baekhyun was surprised because it was the first time Chanyeol brought someone home and the taller didn't even greet him because he usually does..not that he cares really. 

'Don't mind them.' Kyungsoo said dismissing Baekhyun from his thoughts.

'I don't. Are your parents not gonna be mad when he brings girls home?'

'Nah. They 'trust' Yeol, they trust him that he won't knock up some girl and they are just used to him bringing people home.' Kyungsoo said casually then they suddenly heard noises from upstairs

Ahhhhhh! Ahhh! Chanyeol-ah! Ngghhhh. 

Faster! Faster! Nggghhhh. 

I'm gonna !! Ahhhhh!! 

Come on!! Nggghhhh! Chanyeol! Fcking so good! 

Fck! Ngggh! Harder! Faster! Omygod Chanyeol! 

This went on for 10 minutes more and the two were shocked, surprised, traumatized. Baekhyun's eyes are as big as Kyungsoo's but the former is more surprised by what happened. And he clenched his fists. His feelings are just indescribable.

-

'Sooooo, how was last night with Tiffany?' Luhan asked.

'Oh it was awesome. It felt good and just awesome.' Chanyeol said.

'Okay okay loverboy. We get it. It was good. Who's next?' Sehun said

'I was thinking Victoria maybe. I talked to her already and she was okay with it.' 

'Yeah yeah. So when are you gonna go out with her?' Luhan asked. 

'Next week maybe. I don't know. Let's just see what happens.'

-

Chanyeol peeped through the window.

'Are you sure he is home already? There are no lights inside the house.' Chanyeol said through the phone 'Okay okay. Oh wait. He's turning on the lights. Bye!' 

'You ready?' Chanyeol said to Victoria

'Let's get this over with. Come on.' Victoria said. Chanyeol opened the door and draped his hands around Victoria's shoulder. She acts dizzy and kind of tipsy while laughing. 'Let's get you some water okay?' Chanyeol said and he brought her to the kitchen where Baekhyun is currently.

'Oh hey Baekhyun. Just gonna get some water.' Baekhyun just looked at Chanyeol and Victoria and just watched. The 'couple' went upstairs and slammed the door. Baekhyun who is still in the kitchen continued eating, sighed and shook his head. 

Wow! Chanyeol. Who would've thought that the almighty Chanyeol really is almighty. 

That's what they always say. 

Now let's get this on. 

Nggghhhh. Ahhhh. Ahhhhhh!! Fck. 

Yes!! There! That's the fcking spot. Ngggghhhh! Ahhhhhh!

Faster Yeol! Faster.

Oh yeah! Ahhhh! for me baby. Ahhhh!

Ahhhhh! Fck. I'm cuming. Ahhhhh! Ngggggh!!

And this is what Baekhyun heard while he was in the kitchen. Still eating. But suddenly lost his appetite.

'Did it work?' Sehun asked while in the locker room

'Don't know. Victoria was such an amazing actress that I was actually hard while doing that.' Chanyeol said.

'Tao, does Baekhyun show any hints of anything? Just anything?' Sehun asked Tao who is currently putting on his shirt.

'None. But of course he won't rant on us because he just doesn't accept that he's gay. Maybe do something here in school.'

'I'm not gonna do it in school!!' Chanyeol exclaimed.

'No idiot! Not have . Something else. Just so we could personally see his reaction.' Tao said

'Like what?' Chanyeol asked

'Yeol, I think it's time for him already.' Sehun said with his evil smile. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings earthlings. Hehehehehe. So how was your day? :) Is this a good update? I should really improve some more don't I? :D 

What is Sehun talking about? Why does he have an evil smile? Lol. I'm sorry for the puns in the kinda part. HAHA. 

So comment, vote and subscribe! :) I know you want to. HAHA.

Have a nice day!! :)