Tell me

At the Crossroads

'So you're scared of amusement parks?' Baekhyun said to Chanyeol who was busy eating a corndog. The taller coughed because of what the shorter said 'W-what? I'm not afraid. Why would I be afraid? That's stupid.' 

'So tell me why you're afraid.'

'I'm not.'

'I won't laugh.'

'I am certainly not afraid of amusement parks.'

'I definitely will not laugh at you.'

'It happened during the summer in the sixth grade. I was in the amusement park with Kyungsoo. We were strolling around. Rode some rides. There were only a few people because it was a school day and it was in the middle of the day. Kyungsoo went to the bathroom and while I was waiting I was suddenly mugged by these group of kids. They were throwing rocks at me and then took my things and was pushed. I don't know why I was still afraid after that. Maybe because I was just a kid and I-i don't know. No one believes me when I tell that story so... that.' Chanyeol stopped walking and talking and turned to look ath Baekhyun's expression which was hard to read. 

Then Baekhyun suddenly laughed so hard while holding his tummy. Tears are coming out from his eyes because he was laughing so hard. Chanyeol pushed him slightly and said 'Hey! I thought you weren't gonna laugh!!'

'I'm sorry. HAHAHAHAHA. Who will mug a sixth grader in an amusement park? in broad daylight. Dude, make your story more believable.' The shorter was still laughing. 

'Ugh whatever.' And the taller pouted and acted like he was walking away but the shorter just continued to laugh. 

'Stop laughing. I'll tell you the real story.' 

'So HAHAHA that wasn't the real story?' Baekhyun stopped laughing.

'No, haha. I'm really not afraid of amusement parks. I just don't like the thought of it. Every time I go to an amusement park I associate what happened to this so I dont know.'

'So what happened?' 

'Well, it was real that Kyungsoo and I are in the amusement park in broad daylight and he went to the bathroom. I strolled around while waiting for him then I entered this room which looks cool but dark I just forgot what it was then that's when I saw them.'

'Who?'

'My dad.'

'With your mom?'

'I wish. But no. With Luhan's mom.'

'WHHAAAT?!?'

'Yeaah.' 

'Are you fcking serious?'

'I wish I was kidding but I saw it with my two big eyes that they we're doing it.' 

'Why didn't you tell Luhan? Or does your dad know that you know?'

'I think he knows because I think he saw a glimpse of me but he just doesn't talk about it. And I don't wanna destroy any family because of that. And that happened so long ago and I see that my dad is happy again with my mom so there's that.'

'But still Yeol... You should've confronted him.'

'Yeah. But I was a kid. I was stupid.' 

'No you're not stupid okay? But if you ever see him again with some other girl you better confront him because if not well you really are an idiot.' 

They talked about themselves but mostly about Chanyeol. 

-

'So why did you transfer schools?' Chanyeol asked over dinner

'I uh, got into some trouble'

'What kind of trouble?'

'You know...uhm gangstuff.'

'Gang what? You're in a gang?'

'Uh no. My father is the head of a very powerful mafia group and I am the heir to this group. I was really a more troublesome kid back then. And I or rather we got into some serious fight with this powerful and dangerous gang.'

'Why? What did you do?'

'Uhmmmm.. I uh, hadwithhisgirlfriend.'

'Sorry what?' Chanyeol asked because Baekhyun said the last part really fast.

'I had with his girlfriend.'

'What???' Chanyeol said when he choked a little on his food.

'twas a dare in school. But anyways, he found out and ever since that, he was mad at me and his girlfriend also broke up with him because she likes me but I don't like her so he was extra mad. My father found out about this and he knows that this gang is powerful and dangerous so he made me transfer schools. He left the country to not draw attention to me hence staying in your house. And yes your dad knows that my father is a mafia leader. So that's my crazy life story. Hehe' Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who was not reacting in any way.

The taller just continued eating his food and was silent. Then Baekhyun added 'I totally understand if you don't like me anymore. I mean, I really don't like you that much so I won't be hurt. I could lea--' 

'Stop talking so much and eat Baek.' Chanyeol cut off the shorter. 

'Seriously Yeol. My life is somewhat dangerous because they are still looking for me. I don't want you to get hurt because of me. What if they retaliate against me then use you huh? I'll never forgive myself.'

'I thought you don't like me that much Baek? Guess you like me more than you think. Now eat. It's getting late.'

They finished their dinner in silence then went back home. Chanyeol headed to his room first leaving Baekhyun sad because it seems that Chanyeol really is avoiding him. The shorter also went to his room then after a few minutes there was a knock on the door then Chanyeol entered.

'Baek, I'm sorry if I was silent. I was just thinking. And I don't care if your life is dangerous or not. I don't care if I'll get hurt because of you. I don't care if they use me to hurt you. I will protect you. I'll always be here for you to keep you safe. It's okay that I'll be the one who will get hurt and not you. Just promise me that if ever they found you or if you have any problems just tell me. Because I really like you Baek. I really really like you that I don't think I just like you anymore. I think I--' 

Baekhyun cut off Chanyeol's words and kissed him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends!! :) So how was this chapter? Baekhyun had . woah. HAHAHA.

So comment, vote and subscribe :)

Have a nice day!! :)