Plan B: Part 2?

At the Crossroads

'Im'ma give you some ground rules ayt? One, no . Two, no . Three, one and two. LOL. There really are no ground rules. As long as you give me what I want.' 

'Fine fine. We will give you the number of Minseok.Why do you want it anyway?' Lay said to Chen and the latter just shrugged. Chen is everyone's friend and he just likes to troll people. Whether he's the one trolling, or just a part of it. People sometimes use him to make someone jeaous or to hurt someone. He likes it. Yes, he's weird like that. And he only wants little things in life in exchange of the favors that people want like the number of Minseok.

'Oh and you can call me Jongdae.' He said. Chen is the name he is popular for but Jongdae is only used by people who are really close with him or can be used in this kind of situations.

'Seriously? Awesome! Jongdae, really thanks for this.' Sehun said.

'I'm talking to Chanyeol. Chanyeol is the only one who can call me Jongdae.' Chanyeol laughed at Jongdae's statement

'So are you ready Park Chanyeol to be my boyfriend?'

-

Chanyeol and Jongdae entered the cafeteria and everyone stopped and looked. The two's entrance caught everybody's attention but the one person that they wanted to see them was not there. They approached Chanyeol's friends.

'Dude, where is he?' Chanyeol asked

'I have no idea. Wait, I'll text Tao.' Sehun said. 'Oh, he said he's just running late. He could be here any minute.' 

'We should make an entrance again when he's here.' Jongdae said.

'Really? But we'll just have to go back and forth.' Chanyeol said

'Yeah. So? Come on!! Everything counts.' Jongdae held Chanyeol's hand, intertwined them and dragged him away. They were at the entrance of the cafeteria when they saw Baekhyun walking towards the cafeteria. All three of them stopped. Baekhyun was surprised at what he saw then looked at their intertwined hands.

'Oh hi Baekhyun.' Jongdae greeted. 'Come on Chanyeol. Let's go to the rooftop.' Then the two continued walking away and headed towards the direction of the rooftop.

 

Meanwhile at the cafeteria...

Baekhyun is now sitted with his friends but he's not talking to them.

'Yo Baek.' Kai greeted.

'Helloooo. Earth to Baek.' Minseok said while waving his hands just inches away from Baekhyun's face.

'Oh. Yo. Sorry. I was thinking about something. What's up?' 

'Guess who the new couple is? Everybody is really talking about them. I mean, yeah they're dating so what? Right?' Kai said

'So Chen and that pig-face is dating?'

'You know? How? Why? Where?' Kai asked

'A while ago. I saw them holding hands then they went to the rooftop.' Baekhyun replied nonchalantly but his friends are looking at him with expectant eyes. 

'So you don't care that they're dating?' Tao asked.

'Nope, Why would I? I don't care about either of them. Are you gonna eat that pudding?' He eyed Minseok's food. 

And that was the end of their conversation about the new couple.

-

'Hey Jongdae-yah.' Chanyeol said when he saw his 'boyfriend' going out of his classroom. Then he draped his arms over the latter's shoulders.

'Hey! You won't believe what happened awhile ago...' Then Jongdae started to talk about his day while they approach the cafeteria. It's been a week since they started dating but everyone still murmurs things about the two.

The two are playing lovey-dovey while eating. Feeding each other and laughing. The two have gotten quite close at the span of one week. They have a lot of common things with each other that's why they just clicked. Their friends sometimes wondered if they are real now but they know that Chanyeol really likes Baekhyun so no. 

'So is he looking?' Jongdae asked.

'No but he glances once in a while.' Sehun said.

'It's been a week. How come nothing's happening?' Chanyeol said.

'Chill. Just give it some time. But maybe we need to kick it up a notch.' Jongdae suggested

'How?' the taller asked then he was surprised with what happened next. Jongdae kissed Chanyeol on the lips and they started making out. 

Sehun whistled because of what they are watching right now. It was entertaining but at the same time awkward and gross. Lay said kind of loudly 'Ew! Get a room!' And it attracted the attention of a lot of people. Some were disgusted, some were awed, jealous and one person was shocked and glaring. 

Luhan said 'Stop it you two. Everybody's looking. Do you want to get detention?' 

They stopped making out and started eating again. This time with awkwardness. But the awkwardness slipped away when they laughed at what happened.

-

Chanyeol is waiting by the lockers for Jongdae but he was suddenly dragged away by Baekhyun and brought him to the rooftop.

'What do you want Baekhyun?' 

'Shut up for a sec.'

'Why would I shut up? You freaking dragged me here. You know, I'm waiting for Jongdae. I gotta go.'

'Stop.'

'What?'

'........'

'Ugh. Baek. I need to go.' Chanyeol started to walk away but Baekhyun grabbed his hand and pushed him to a wall

'What are you doing Park Chanyeol? Last month you said you like me then now you're banging other people and dating Jongdae.' 

'You said I have no chance with you. You said you won't ever reciprocate my feelings. What the hell do you want me to do? Wait around? Well if you say that you're not gay then I'll be waiting a long fcking time.'

'Ugh. You.. Can you just stop.'

'Stop what Baek?' 

'Just stop. Stop making me confused with my feelings.'

'I'm not doing anything to you. So, if I could just leave because my boyfriend is waiting for me.'

'Don't.'

'Talk to me when you have sorted your feelings. Talk to me when your feelings are clear. Or just don't talk to me at all. Bye Baekhyun.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So is it weird that I made Chen and Chanyeol happen? It's weird right? Yes it is. Haha. I'm sorry. I wanted a new ship. lol. :))

Anyways, Baekhyun is waveringggggg. Ahhhhhhhh. Hahahaha. I can feel it. So what do you think of the update? 

Vote, comment and subscribe!! :) 

Thanks!! 

xx