Detention

At the Crossroads

'WHAT?! THAT STUPID LITTLE BASTARD IS LIVING WITH YOU?!' Luhan said so loud that the whole cafeteria looked at them. 'WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?' 

'My thoughts exactly when Chanyeol told me that.' Sehun said while chewing his burger. 'What a small world actually that your dads are best friends and ironic because you two are exactly the opposite.' 

'And a really small world because they are entering the cafeteria right now.' Lay said. And all heads turned to look at Baekhyun and his friends. And people are actually making a way for them.

'What the hell are those guys doing here? Why are they on our turf?' Luhan says.

'Gee Luhan, could you be anymore gangstery with the vocabulary.' Sehun said while still chewing his burger. 

Baekhyun locked eyes with the wide-eyed Chanyeol and smirked. And all the people in the cafeteria could feel the tension between them. Everything and everyone fell silent.

 

Chanyeol stood up and yelled. 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? STALKER MUCH?' And the other three just laughed.

Baekhyun looked around as if looking for soomething. 'Oh, are you talking to me? I'm sorry but do I know you?'

'Wow! You're pretending you don't know me? So childish. What? You hit your head or you're brain is just getting smaller just like you?' Chanyeol said while walking closer to Baekhyun. 

'I just don't really know you. Never seen you. Never. And FYI my brain is bigger than your ears or even your head!' 

'Well now you're just talking nonsense. How could you forget this pretty face who bruised your stupid face?'

'This bruise? This was from some ugly kid awhile ago who was a momma's boy. Sensitive kid tripped me but whatever.' 

'Momma's boy huh? Well, let's make you remember how you really got that bruise' Chanyeol punched....   the air because Baekhyun ducked.  And you all know what's next? The cafeteria was like a jungle fighting here and there. And the teachers came to break them up and put them to detention.

-

They are in the classroom waiting for the detention teacher. Of course they are on the opposite sides of the room. Then the teacher went in and it's none other than Ms. Amber, the most strict teacher ever. 

'So riot in the cafeteria huh?' She said. 'You know, I don't like animals. and I don't like students being animals. SO BYUN BAEKHYUN STOP SLEEPING!!' she yelled and smacked her hand on the table. The whole room tensed and Baekhyun jolted awake. Eyes wide. 

'As I was saying, you're here because you acted like animals. So I'm going to turn you into decent human beings. The school is going to have this big festival at the end of next month and I want all eight of you to help the committees set up the whole school.'

'What? But Ms. Amber we have the semi-finals for basketball next month and we have extra traning everyday. We won't be able to do what you're asking us.' Sehun protested.

'No ifs and no buts. No excuses. You misbehave, you get punished. It's your fault you're here so find a way to solve your problem. Moving on. I will be dividing you by pair and each pair will be assigned to different tasks. So Oh Sehun you're with Zitao you're gonna be on the decorations commitee. Luhan you're with Minseok on planning different activities like sports or whatever. Kai you're with Lay on the food committee and of course, Chanyeol you're gonna work with Baekhyun on the music committee.'

Baekhyun exclaimed 'There is no way in hell I am gonna work with that big-eyed giant!'

'Mr Byun Baekhyun what did I just say? No ifs and no buts. Do what you're assigned. Do it great. Do it for the sake of this school. And do it for your grades. I know you jocks need to keep an average and if you don't do your jobs in this festival then you're out of the basketball team. And you Baekhyun, I will call your father if all this fails. Get it? Got it? Is it clear? Okay good! You're free to go.' 

 

-

'You're the student body president and the team captain of the basketball team. You suddenly wanted to have more responsibilities?' Kyungsoo asked  sarcastically when Chanyeol got home.

'Yea because those two are just not enough for me. Ugh. If it wasn't for that stupid Baekhyun I wouldn't have gotten in detention.'

'Who are you calling stupid pig-face?' Baekhyun asked as he entered the living room. 

'It's you pabo. Anyway, we need to start looking for students who can perform and some artists that are available on that day so that we can finish this early and get it over with.'

'Yes. You are exactly right. YOU need to look for students and artists who can perform so YOU can finish early so WE can be the best pair.' Baekhyun said while switching channels in the tv.

'All I heard was YOU YOU AND YOU. There is no way in hell that you're gonna take credit for what I did. It's either we work together or I get the credit and you get nothing.' Chanyeol said while blocking the tv

'Yeah yeah fine whatever duck-face now get out of the way pig-face.' 

'Who are you calling pig-face and duck-face?' Chanyeol moving his face closer to Baekhyun but a little closer than he was supposed to. Wow. He has this beautiful eyes if only he's not always frowning and always mad. Chanyeol thought. 

'HEY PIG-FACE!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STARING AT?' Baekhyun shouted and Chanyeol jumped up in surprise and quickly walked towards his room. 

What the hell Chanyeol? Why were you staring at that stupid little cute bastard? nope. not cute. definitely not. You just did that because it has been too long since you've been with someone. Yeahp. Yes. Okay! Chanyeol muttered while dismissing thoughts from a while ago.