The Fall down

At the Crossroads

'YOU! YOU DON'T MESS WITH ME AND ESPECIALLY THE FOOD THAT I COOK!' Kyungsoo yelled to Kai while he was entering the locker room because Kai was fresh from the shower so he was topless. Hihi.

'What are you talking about?' Kai asked. While the others are starting to look at what was happening.

'YOU FREAKING MESSED WITH MY FOOD THE OTHER DAY. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT WILL COST ME?'

'I don't know what you're talking about Kyungsoo hyung.'

'Don't you dare hyung me. You know exactly what I'm talking about. That was you. You ing idiot.' Just as when Kai was surprised he was called an idiot, he was more surprised when Kyungsoo punched him and fell to the ground. This kid may be small but he's got an iron fist. And Kai's eyes grew wide and saw the smaller looking at him with disgust. Kai stood up and started cornering Kyungsoo then he trapped him with his arms on both sides.

'Don't ing call me an idiot. And how dare you punch me?!'

'I will do whatever I want and what are you trying to do with this position? Intimidate me? Make me feel embarassed? Awkward? Shy? Well guess what I won't' Then the smaller kicked Kai where it will hurt the most. His most prized possession. He walked out and as he was about to leave the room  he said 'Don't ever mess with me again Kim Jongin.'

Everyone in the locker room was whispering about what happened.

'Damn. He got you good. You better watch out for that little one.' Minseok teased.

'Shut up.' Kai said and slammed his locker shut. 

-

'And the point goes to the yellow team!!' The announcer said over the speaker. The crowds are cheering and booing. Everyone is noisy. It's the semi-finals of the basketball team so there were no classes so that everyone could watch and cheer for the team.

'Lay! Pass!!' Chanyeol said.

Chanyeol got the ball and started dribbling towards the ring to shoot and '3 points for the yellow team!!' the announcer said.

Every member on the team is sweating and panting. But they're on a 3 point lead and it's the 4th quarter so everything is crucial right now. In Chanyeol's group of friends only Luhan is not part of the basketball team because he is part of the soccer team.

30 seconds left.. 'Dude! go north!' Sehun yelled. The blue team has the ball but Chanyeol was able to snatch the ball and started to run but then...

Everything went silent. Everyone stopped. Because Chanyeol suddenly fell down and just can't move. It's like his legs have lost its strength. 

'Chanyeol! Are you okay??' Everyone on his team approached to him with worried looks.

'I can't feel my ing legs. I think it turned jelly.' Chanyeol said with a panicked face.

'Come on we'll help you up and go to the school clinic.' Sehun said

'No dude. You gotta finish the game. Ugh. Can somebody else bring me to the clinic?' 

'But dude.. your health is more important than the game. Come on.' Sehun and some other kid helped Chanyeol up and went to the clinic. The game still continued but is in danger because their two best players are gone but the two have confidence for their team.

 

At the clinic..

'What the hell happened to you?' Sehun said as they wait for the nurse.

'I don't freaking know. I was running then the next thing I know is that my legs suddenly lost all of its power and felt jelly. Then I fcking fell down in front of the whole school! While playing a game!!' 

Just on cue. The nurse entered and said 'Mr Park Chanyeol, have you consumed any drugs for the past few days?'

'None Ms.'

'Hmm. That's weird.'

'Why? Why is that weird? Am I gonna die? I can't die!!' 

'Mr Park you are overreacting. It's only weird because you display the side effects of a person who have taken a certain kind of drug.'

'I did? But I don't recall taking any drugs.'

'It's okay. It'll wear off in a few hours. In the meantime, you could just stay here and rest.' And with that the nurse left. Sehun turned to Chanyeol 'Dude, you took steroids or something?'

'Hell no. I didn't take any drugs. You know that I don't like taking any drugs or whatsoever.'

'Hmm. Then ho--' Sehun was cut off by Chanyeol. 'Oh I know what happened. I ing know who ing did this to me.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings!! I am sorry for the short update. Please continue to support my story :) 

Vote, comment and subscribe okay? Okay. :D

Have a nice day!! :)