Kiss and make up

At the Crossroads

'What the hell does he think he's doing?' Sehun whispered fiercely to Tao.

'What? It's a date. FYI, when two people are dating there is always a skinship.'

'Whatever.' 

Sehun and Tao are watching Luhan and Yifan enter the cinema. They were supposed to go in too but Yifan rented the whole place. Such a rich kid. So the two waited by the cafe near the cinema. Finally, Luhan and Yifan emerged from cinema doors and went into a restaurant. Again, they were supposed to enter but was stopped by the security guard. So they waited until finally the two finished eating. They were strolling around the mall and Luhan held hands with Yifan. Sehun feeling a pang of jealousy and anger. But what really snapped Sehun was when the couple stopped in the garden and Yifan was about to kiss Luhan. Sehun couldn't take it anymore and punched Yifan hard.

'What the hell are you doing Oh Sehun??' Luhan said angrily.

'You just met him and you'll just let him kiss you??' Sehun answered angrily

'It's none of your business Sehun. You shouldn't give a fck on what I should do on a date.'

'But that's it Luhan. I give a fck. I fcking care about you. And it pains me to see you go out with a stranger right after you just confessed to me. It was wrong to run away when you confessed, I know that. I was a fcking coward. I'm sorry. But what I don't get is how you can move on so fast?? Do you not like me that much that you're not willing to wait for my answer or explanation or whatever. I like you. No wait, I love you.  I love you so freaking much that me and Tao tried to make you jealous. I loved you since the moment I laid my eyes on you. Maybe that's why I got scared when you confessed to me because I was used to loving you from afar. because I was scared in ruining our friendship. and because I really wanted to be the first one to confess first. So, that.' 

Sehun stopped talking to see a crying Luhan. The latter approached the younger and punched him and said 'I hate you so much you know that? Why did it have to come to this? I know about your plan with Tao. Well, I just recently did and all that had happened today was also a plan to make you confess. We didn't have to do all this if you have just confessed from the start Oh fcking Sehun. But despite of all this planning and plotting I still love you.' 

With that, Sehun kissed Luhan like there's no tomorrow. 

-

Baekhyun knocked on Chanyeol's bedroom door but there was no answer so he just entered. 

'Omygod Baek! Why did you enter??' Chanyeol tried to cover up his body because he just showered. 

'I-uhm. I, uh. Sorry!! There was no answer so I figured you're sleeping or just not there or mad at me.' Said the flustered Baekhyun who covered his eyes.

'Okay. It's okay. You can look now. As if you haven't seen them already. But I'm fully clothed now. So what do you want?'

'I uh, Ugh. chanyeol. Why are you making me so flustered?' Baekhyun said when he sat down on Chanyeol's bed.

'I'm sorry? Haha.'

'So anyway. I just wanna apologize for the other day. for not saying anything when you said you loved me. I guess I don't know what to say. I was surprised. I'm sorry that I won't be able to tell you the same thing. But thank you for loving me Park Chanyeol.'

'Baek, I'm sorry too if I said that. If it overwhelmed you and caught you off guard. I slipped. But I stand by what I said. even though we just met, I never met someone like you and I know it's fast but it's hard not to fall in love with you.' 

'Well. I just have that effect on people.' The shorter said jokingly and the taller just chuckled. 

'Tell you what, I'll make it up to you on Saturday. Let's go out. I'll do something special. Okay?' Baekhyun said.

'Okay.' the taller kissed the shorter's forehead and added 'Wanna sleep here tonight?'

'No way.'

'There's no reason to get flustered Baek. Just sleep. Nothing else. Pleaseeeeee.' 

'Fine. And I'm not flustered. come on. Let's just sleep.'

Kai reached their usual table in the cafeteria and noticed that everything is back to normal. 

'So are all of you guys back to normal? Like no more awkward aura?' Kai asked them.

'Everything's fine Jongin. We just had some weird misunderstandings.' Baekhyun said. 

'So what did happen to you guys?' Kai asked. 

'Oh you know. Someone said a certain word and the other was surprised.' Lay said while approaching their table.

'Lay hyung! How do you know everything even if you're always not here?' Chanyeol said.

'Remember. I have eyes and ears everywhere. And I mean everywhere.' 

'So what about Sehun and Luhan hyung? Oh wait. Nope. I already know the answer to that. Sehun! You're such a coward!' Kai teased.

'You're one to talk. It took you so long too to confess your feelings to Bae- uhm I mean nevermind.' Sehun quickly stopped what he was saying when he saw that Kai's face changed

'So welcome to the group Yifan! It's nice of you to join us.' Lay said.

'Uh yeah sure. Glad to be here. Great to meet new and weird friends.'

'I heard that Minseok and Jongdae are dating.' Baekhyun said.

'Oh yeah! I saw them last weekend being all sweet and stuff. Good for them!' Kai said. 

'Since we're just a newly formed group. Why don't we all hangout this Saturday?' Luhan asked.

'Yeah that's great! Except me and Chanyeol have a date.' 

'Again??' Luhan said.

'Well, I have something special planned for Chanyeol so count us out. Maybe next weekend though!' 

'Oooooh. Is Saturday night the night?' Sehun teased. Then both Baekhyun and Chanyeol coughed and became flustered.

'Wait a minute. don't tell us you guys did it already.' 

'NO!' the two said simultaneously.

'Woah. Chill guys. You don't need to be so defensive and flustered.' Lay said. and the rest of the group laughed at the couple. 

The bell rang and have gone their separate ways. 

-

The day of the date of Chanyeol and Baekhyun came. And Baekhyun did prepare something special

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guuuuuys! :) HAHA. So what'd you think? :)

Last chapter to go. :) 

Vote, comment and subscribe! :) 

Have a nice day!! :)