Confessions and apologies

At the Crossroads

'So wanna go out Friday night?' Minseok asked Luhan while in the locker room because their practice just ended.

'Yeah sure. Where are we going?' Luhan said

'Where do you wanna go?'

'There's this new resto that is really popular ever since it opened. Let's try it there.'

'Yeah sure. I'll meet you there.'

 

Friday night...

Luhan and Minseok met at the restaurant. They talked about themselves, their lives, about their friends and about two of their friends who clearly has feelings for each other. The night ended fast because they were having such a good time. Minseok walked Luhan home. While infront of Luhan's door..

'I really had a great time tonight. The food was awesome.' Luhan said.

'Yeah me too. We should do it again sometime.' 

'Yeah sure!! Uhm, I should go. it's getting really late.'

'Uh yeak okay bye.' 

They were just facing each other. Then Minseok tried to kiss Luhan but the latter looked away. Minseok stepped back immediately and said 'Sorry. Really sorry.'

'No. It's okay. I'm sorry if I ever led you on or something. It's just that I---' Luhan was cut off by Minseok and said 'You have feelings for Sehun.'

Luhan was surprised by what Minseok said. 'I, uh, uhm, w-what? I don't have feelings for him.'

'Yes you do. I can see it in your eyes. Every time you look at him, there's this spark.'

'Sorry Minseok. I j-just. Yeah, I have feelings for him. But I'm trying to forget about it.'

'Why?'

'Because we're friends. We've been friends since we were kids. I don't wanna ruin that.'

'Maybe he also has feelings for you. Maybe if you would just try to tell him what you feel then you'd know what he really feels.'

'Yeah, I doubt that. He has Tao. He likes Tao. So, I don't wanna risk anything.'

'Luhan, life without risks is a life not worth living at all. You only get one shot in life..would you live it with regrets with not being able to tell what you really feel? Cliche as it may seem but you know that I'm right. Think about it. I gotta go. Good night.' Minseok left Luhan standing there, thinking of what he should do. 

-

'So why do you wanna go out and drink today Minseok hyung?' Kai asked as he was sitting down on the floor in the abandoned warehouse where they first met Chanyeol's friends.

'We haven't done this in a long time. Is it bad to go out with my friends?' Minseok said.

'Yeah right. Luhan turned you down didn't he?' Baekhyun replied.

'W-what? Noooo. Yeah whatever. Let's not talk about that. Let's just have some fun okay?' 

They were drinking and drinking and laughing and eating. Everything was alright one minute then suddenly certain drinking habits have come out. And Kai has this certain habit where he kisses other people. And he kissed Baekhyun. But Baekhyun pushed him harshly.

'Sorry Kai. I don't kiss guys.' Baekhyun said.

'Yeah right. I know what happened between you and Chanyeol hyung.'

'You what? What the fck do you know?'

'That you made out. I saw you. With him. I saw everything. I was just waiting for you to tell us but you didn't.'

'You what? Baekhyun? You made out with Chanyeol??' Minseok said in a surprised tone.

'Yeah yeah I did. It was a freaking huge mistake that I don't wanna talk about.' 

'Why can't you just admit that you're gay Baekhyun?' Kai asked

'Because I'm not.'

Please. Everyone knows that you clearly have feelings for Chanyeol.' Tao said.

'I do not have feelings for him. Whatever you think you see or feel, you are mistaken.' 

'Fck Baek, don't be so stubborn. There's nothing wrong with being gay.'

'Whatever. Just mind your own business Kai. Why do you even fcking care so much?'

'Because I like you hyung!! I like you! I've been in love with you ever since I laid my eyes on you. I loved you since you saved me from those kids who bullied me when we were kids.'

'What the hell?? Don't be stupid Jongin. You don't love or like me. I'm your friend.'

'I'm not stupid. You know how much it hurts that Chanyeol makes you blush when he did those things to you. You know how much it hurts that you are finally starting to realize that you're gay but refuse to accept it and I'm not the one you have feelings for. Why can't you notice me? I've been by your side for so long and you never even took a glance at me. You've been so oblivious of what I feel but every other person here in this room knows what I truly feel except you!!'

'I-I'm sorry Jongin. But you can't like me or love me in a way that I can't give back. You're like a brother to me. I'm really sorry' Baekhyun tried to come closer to Kai but the latter stepped back and said 'Sorry will not change anything. Sorry is just a word that has lost its meaning.' Then he walked away not looking back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. XiuHan didn't happen. KaiBaek didn't happen. I feel bad for Minseok and Kai. HAHAHA. Lol.

Hi hi hi everyone!! Tell me what you think about this chapter! :) 

Comment, vote and subscribe!! Thank you everyone!! :)