Angry brothers

At the Crossroads

'PARK CHANYEOL AND BYUN BAEKHYUN PLEASE GO TO THE SIDE OF THE STAGE NOW!' Ms. Amber said over the school speakers.

Both boys met Ms. Amber and heard an earful.

'COULD YOU PLEASE BOTH EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?'

'What are you talking about?' Chanyeol asked. 

'THIS! This music. Who the hell are they? This is a school for god's sake.' 

Chanyeol listened to the band currently playing. The band playing was the band that Baekhyun knew. He turned to look at Baekhyun who looks amused. He listened intently to the band and his blood was drained from his face with shock.  The band was singing with obscene words and definitely an adult kind of music. 

The taller looked at Baekhyn with a shocked face and the smaller just shrugged as if not knowing anything. 

'What the hell Baekhyun? What band is this? That band was the one you suggested to me. I thought you said they were good.' Chanyeol hissed.

Baekhyun just shrugged. Again. 

'Ms. I'm sorry. I really thought that this band was good and decent. I am really sorry.' Chanyeol apologized.

'Who recruited this band? Stop them now.' 

Chanyeol looked to Baekhyun askng for help but the latter was acting all cute and innocent.

'I-I did. I swear I won't make the same mistake again. I really am sorry.' Chanyeol just covered for the smaller boy. Ms. Amber scolded him some more and said that she will have to give him a low grade which would pull down his GPA. Causing him to be mad at Baekhyun.

'Byun fcking Baekhyun, you are so dead.'

-

'You! pass the ball to him!!' Luhan shouted.

'Freaking get the ball from him!' Minseok countered.

Constant shouting of the people and the players are heard in the field because of a soccer game where Minseok and Luhan are both team captains.

'Yes! Yes! Now pass it to me!!' Luhan said. The said boy received the ball from his teammate but it got snatched away by Minseok. The game is really intense because they are now at the 2nd half of the game and down to the final score. Their scores are tie. Minseok tried to kick the ball towards the goal but Luhan was able to block it. Last 30 seconds of the game and the running becomes intense and Luhan kicks the ball. Goal!! Luhan's team won. 

'Nice game.' Minseok said to Luhan while clapping his back and doing a brotherly hug.

'Yeah it really was!! You're team was good and the overhead kick of yours! That's so awesome!!' Luhan said happily to Minseok while the two are sitting on the bleachers.

'It's really nice to play soccer again. I haven't played for a long time.' 

'What? Why? This school has an amazing soccer program. I can help you get in if you want. I'm sure our team is still accepting members.' 

'Joined a different set of friends and there's just no time and no team to play with. Really? Wow Luhan. I can't thank you enough if I would be able to get in.' Minseok grinned at Luhan and this made the latter blush.

'Sure. Come on let's grab a bite. I'm starving. And you can start thanking me by paying the meal.' They left the field and went to grab some food at the stalls.  While they were looking for food and constantly laughing their asses off at some of the people they see..Sehun and Tao saw them and the younger felt a pang of jealousy or whatever (because he doesn't know what it is) when he saw Luhan and Minseok. 

'H-Hey Luhan hyung.' Sehun said.

Luhan and Minseok stopped laughing and walking. Luhan replied 'Oh hey Sehun!! Did you know that our team won?? Kicked Minseok's ' and Minseok shoved him playfully and said 'Whatever'

'Oh hey Tao. Have you seen Baekhyun?' Minseok asked. Sehun suddenly smirked once he heard Baekhyun's name and the older looked at him curiously. 'What are you smirking about?'

'Oh, it's nothing. We'll all find out about it sooner or later.' 

'Can't it be now? What are you not telling us?' Tao asked.

'Nothing. Nothing.' Sehun said but there's still a smile forming on his face. 'Come on Tao. I thought we're gonna play at the arcade? Bye Luhan and Minseok hyung.' He pulled Tao away because he saw a game that caught his eye. 

'Sehun is such a kid.' Luhan murmured and smiled secretly.

'What? Did you say something?'

'Oh nothing. Let's go.' 

-

'Yah Kyungsoo, Kai. stop arguing and start cooking. The food is not gonna cook themselves.' The committee leader ( Joonmyeon ) said.

'Sorry hyung. But Kai keeps on doing everything wrong. Can't you change places with me please? Jebal?' Kyungsoo pleaded.

'Sorry Soo. I can't. Weren't you once a patient person?' 

'Yeah. But this idiot came into my life and destroyed that.'

'Hey!! I'm not an idiot!.' Kai said. and splashed some water on Kyungsoo. 

'What the hell.' Kyungsoo said and did the same thing. Next thing they knew they were having a water fight, then Kyungsoo slipped..he was about to get up when Kai almost slipped but in turn knocked down accidentally the pot with some sauce in it.  The pot fell on the older's head and was dripping because of the sauce. 

Kyungsoo glared at Kai and said 'You are ning dead Kai.' and stormed off the room. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Sup sup yo. So a little TaoHun and XiuHan. Oh and KaiSoo!! Just to steer away first from BaekYeol. HAHA. 

So how are you guys? 

Come on. What are your thoughts? Comment below! 

Have a nice day!! :)