Where have you been?

At the Crossroads

Chanyeol is tossing and turning on his bed. Thinking about everything that happened this day. He thought back to his conversion with Jongdae before he confronted Baekhyun

 

FLASHBACK

'Ugggggggggh. Nothing's happening. Hyung, why is it that nothing's happening?' Chanyeol whined to Lay

'Yeah, it's been a month? one and a half? Damn. That guy is hard to crack' Luhan said

'I don't know. I honestly don't know why he's not cracking.' Lay answered.

'Just wait. He'll crack.' Minseok said.

'Stop with all your whining. I can't wait anymore. This is the longest that I have acted like this and it's getting boring. I'll push him. I'll push him so hard that all he has to do is admit everything.' Jongdae said. And that was the end of their conversation

END FLASHBACK

 

Chanyeol stood up from his bed and went to Baekhyun's room..only to find it empty. Where is he? It's late already..

He called Kai but he goes straight to voicemail. Maybe they're just hanging out.. Then he went back to bed.

-

It's been a whole day and Baekhyun is no where to be seen. Even his friends are not in school. He asked Sehun but he just said that Tao is not also answering his calls. Now, he's in the living room..switching the channels aimlessly when the front door suddenly opened revealing a bruised and wounded Baekhyun.

'Omygod, Baekhyun. What the hell happened to you?' Chanyeol stood up quickly and went to help Baekhyun.

'I, uh, this is nothing. Nothing that can kill me.' 

'Yeah right! You look ugly!!' Baekhyun glared at him then Chanyeol quickly added 'I, uhm, what I mean is, uh, you look really bad with all those bruises.' the shorter just rolled his eyes at him

'Who did this to you? Are you okay? Did you kill someone? You did, didn't you? Did you hide the body where no one will ever find? Did anyone see you? Are your friends involved? Just tell me. Okay I swear I won't tell anyone.' Chanyeol said continuously.

Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol and that stopped the taller from talking on and on. 'Chanyeol stop okay? Breathe. Jeez. You're talking nonstop. I didn't kill anybody. We just got into a fight with this old gang that hated us. Blah blah blah. I don't need to tell you all those things.'

'Okay, as long as you didn't kill anyone I can breathe normally now. I'm just gonna get the first aid kit.' the taller got up and went to the bathroom to get the kit.

 

The taller treated Baekhyun's wounds then he said.. 'It's like deja vu. Haha.'

'What?'

'You know...when I was treating you also when you got punched by those tall guys.'

'Ohhh. That. Yeah. Haha.' They became silent and the air around them felt awkward. Chanyeol just continued treating Baekhyun's wounds and the latter just looked at him. Wanting to talk but don't know what to say. Finally. the taller stood up and started to walk away because he's done treating his wounds when the shorter grabbed his hand. Chanyeol stopped and asked 'What?' 

Baekhyun just looked at him.. but then he said 'Thank you.' 

'You don't need to thank me Baekhyun. I'm just doing what's right. Besides, you look really bad. Your pretty face would be ruined if I didn't treat you' 

'Pretty face my . Haha. Anyway, still thank you.' 

'Alright. Enough with the thank yous' Chanyeol was putting back the things he used in the kit when the shorter said 'Chanyeol.' 

'Hm?'

'Chanyeol.'

'Hm?'

'Chanyeol-ah.' And with that the taller looked at Baekhyun with curious eyes. 'What Baek?'

'Nothing.' The taller rolled his eyes and said 'You are so weird.'

'You should go to sleep and rest Baek.'

'Not yet sleepy. I wanna eat.' 

'There's a sandwich in the fridge if you want. Oh wait I'll get it for you.' Chanyeol stood up and walked towards the kitchen but suddenly stopped when the shorter said 'Why do I fcking like you Park Chanyeol?'

'You what?' Chanyeol walked towards Baekhyun

'N-nothing.' Baekhyun quickly said.

'Come on Baek. Say it again. What did you say?'

'I said... just go get my sandwich. I'm starving.' 

'I won't until you tell me what you said.'

'Then fine! I'll get it myself.' Baekhyun stood up and headed towards the fridge when he felt two longs arms wrapped around his waist. 'C-Chanyeol, what are you doing?' 

'Repeat what you said earlier. I won't let go until you say it again.'

'I can easily bring you down to your knees Chanyeol. Don't make me hurt you.'

'I know but you won't. So stop being so difficult and tell me.'

'Fine! I said why do I even fcking like you when you are this annoying and weird and weirdly super tall and just ugh.' But Chanyeol only tightened his back hug to Baekhyun.

'You like me because I like you even though you are so stubborn yet so amazingly pretty. You like me because I like you even though you keep shutting me out in the past. You like me because I'm insanely handsome.' Chanyeol said and Baekhyun just chuckled and faced Chanyeol and smiled

Then kicked his most treasured part of his body. 'Told you I could bring you down to your knees.' Then Baekhyun left the kitchen with his sandwich in hand. Leaving Chanyeol in pain, and shocked.

 

When Chanyeol's pain subsided he went upstairs and knocked on Baekhyun's door and entered. 

'What the hell was that about?' Chanyeol asked

'What was what?'

'Why the hell did you kick me?'

The shorter just shrugged and the taller went closer to Baekhyun who was sitting on his bed. 'Why are you always like this Baek?' 

'I don't know.' The taller moved closer and closer until Baekhyun was lying down and trapped with Chanyeol's arms. 

'Can't we just be civil like normal people?'

'I don't know.'

'Do you even like me for real?'

'I don't know.'

'Ugh Baek. You're so frustrating!.' Then the taller stood up but was pulled towards the bed when the shorter pulled the taller's hand.

'I'm sorry Chanyeol. I'm not used to this kind of things. I'm not used to being with a guy.' Then he kissed Chanyeol's cheek.

Chanyeol sighed. And pecked Baekhyun on the lips.

'You should really rest already. We have classes tomorrow' Chanyeol said as he stood up. The shorter just looked at him. 

'Good night Baek.' And kissed the shorter on the forehead and left. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so finally Baekhyun said his feelings to Chanyeol but he's still so stubborn isn't he? HAHA. But finally!! BaekYeol happened. Hihi. 

So vote, comment and subscribe!!! :) 

Have a nce day! :)