Questions and inquiries

At the Crossroads

'Laaaaay! Long time no see. Where were you last week? You were also not there during the school festival?' Chanyeol said while chewing his spaghetti.

'Hey guys. Oh just here and there. My dad needed me to do uhm..some stuff so yeah. How was it? Heard some news about you guys.' 

'Like what?' Sehun asked curiously

'Oh you know. Like how you and Tao are super close after the festival and you were always seen together after school.' Lay eyed Sehun. And the younger just looked down and Sehun said rather defensively 'We're just hanging out. He's really fun to be with.' 

'Wow. Hun. This is the first time I've heard about this. Why didn't I notice it? That was why you are always not hanging out with us after school.' Luhan said. Sehun was about to answer when Lay said ' Maybe you didn't notice him because you were too busy talking about manly stuff or whatever with Minseok.'

'What? What? No. We're not like that. That's not happening.' Luhan answered fast. 'That's not happening.' Luhan said again while looking at Sehun.

'Wow. You guys are really close with Baekhyun's friends.' Chanyeol said with wide eyes. 

'And you Mr. Giant. I heard something about you.' Lay said as if interrogating or something. Chanyeol looked at Sehun nervously then answered Lay 'W-What did you hear?'

'Oh you know this and that. I have eyes and ears everywhere.'

'Dude, seriously what?'

'Whyyyy? Are you hiding something?' the older asked with wide interrogating eyes

'N-no. I didn't do anything. I'm not hiding anything.'

'Dude chill. Nobody's judging you. Past is past. If you don't wanna tell us or if it's something you regret then it's fine.'

'What do you know Lay?' Luhan asked.

'It's for me to know and for you to find out.' Lay said with a smirk.

'Bu---'  Luhan was cut off when 

'WHAT THE HELL?' Kyungsoo screamed from inside the kitchen. And everybody in the cafeteria looked at him. 'EVERYBODY STOP EATING ALL OF THE FOOD THAT YOU BOUGHT HERE.' And they did and wondered why. 

From one table a certain someone was smirking while Kyungsoo was panicking and screaming his off.

'Jongin, what the hell did you do?' Baekhyun asked. 

'Nothing.' Kai shrugged innoccently.

'You did whatever that is. Am I right?' Tao asked.

'Dunno. Anyway, I gotta go. There's just uhm something I need to do.' Then Kai left.

-

'I don't wanna do this anymore.'

'Why? I thought this was fun.'

'Yeah. But I'm feeling guilty already.'

'Come on. Don't be such a killjoy. I know you're enjoying this.'

'Fine. Fine. Let's do this .'

Sweat is glistening on Sehun's and Tao's heads. 

'Faster Sehun! Faster!' Tao exclaimed while he panted

'Ugh. This is my fastest you should know that already.' 

'Yeah. Fine.'

'Why is this so tight suddenly?'

'How the hell would I know?'

'How am I gonna run? Dude!! Those kids are gonna beat us!!'

'Yeah well if you can run faster then we wouldn't at laser tag right now.'

 

After an hour...

'That was so awesome! We fckin beat those kids!!' Sehun and Tao high-fived

'Told you, you could be able to run faster.' Tao said.

'Yeah yeah. come on let's eat.' 

-

'YES!!' 

'Yes?! Really?'

'Hell yeah! Of course I wanna do that!'

'Yay!! My teammates are probably gonna think that I'm having some favoritism right now.' Luhan said

'Come on they won't. They know that I'm better than most of them so I should be in the first string.' Minseok replied while eating some stuffed buns. Lol.

'Yeah you're right. Can't wait for us to play together. This is gonna be awesome!!' Luhan said and Minseok hugged Luhan.

-------------------------------

Greetings earthlings! Lol. Okay I don't know why I did that with Sehuna and Tao. Lol.  So some XiuHan and TaoHun again. Hihi. Do you guys ship them? I might not put them in the next chapter. Hehe. Sorry for the y update. 

Come on guys. Vote, subscribe and comment your thoughts here. Down there. I know you want to. HAHAHA. 

Have a nice day!!