First

At the Crossroads

Days have passed and the festival finally came. The day where all their hardwork and sacrifices will pay off, hopefully. 

The two groups still don't get along but it's worse for Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

-

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T PERFORM??' Chanyeol shouted to the phone. 'It's the day of the festival and you just decided to have a sore throat?? Why? Why would you strain your throat? Ugh.' 'Yeah yeah whatever.'

'Hey what's the problem?' Kyungsoo said as he entered the living room.

'This duo can't perform because of sore throat. Why would they do that on the day of the festival? Where could I find people who will perform at the last minute? Oh wait!! you!!'

'No. No. No. No. No waaaaaay. You know I don't sing. in front of a lot of people. let alone the whole school!! plus I'm busy with the food. And this guy Kai keeps messing things up'

'But pleaseeee?? For me?'

'Nope. Find someone else. Come on let's go! We have to face our problems now.' 

-

'KAI!! What the hell are you doing?! You put the meats first!!' Kyungsoo shouted.

'I'm sorry. Sorry. I just don't know anything about cooking. If you're so good just do this all by yourself!!.'  

'Ugh!! Go! Go now!! Before I kill you with this knife.' 

And just like that Kai was out of the door. You are probably wondering why it's only Kai and Kyungsoo. The food committee was broken up by pairs and they were assigned for the main dish.

Minutes have passed... And Kyungsoo is working his off for the food of the entire school. When Kai entered the room again.

'What do you want?'

'Uhm. I just wanna say sorry. I just at cooking.'

'Whatever.'

'Come on I am really sorry. I promise to be good.'

'Fine. Don't mess this up okay? This needs to be perfect.' 

And just like that they got along. For now. And they got to talking about Chanyeol's problem.

'They need another singer? Your brother can play the guitar right? Baekhyun can sing.'

'HE CANN??' Kyungsoo looked at Kai with his big eyes and now even bigger. 

'Uhhh. I mean. Uhm. Yeah. He can totally sing. He's got the most amazing voice.'

'Sounds like you have a little crush on your friend but omg thank you so much. Can you do this for a sec, I'll just go look for Yeol.' 

Kai was left with a flushed face and a lot of dishes to cook.

-

'YA! Chanyeol!' Kyungsoo screamed when he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

'Soo!! Thank god!! Can't you be the one to sing? I'll play with you. Come on. Please.'

'No. But I know someone who can sing. A little someone told me.'

Wide eyed Chanyeol said 'WHO?'

'Him.' And pointed at Baekhyun.

'You can sing?!? And you're not saying anything?!?' 

'Oh hell no! I didn't say because I don't wanna sing okay? I don't sing.'

'But Kai said...' Kyungsoo defended.

'Come on Baekhyuuuuuuun. We need a complete set.' Chanyeol pleaded.

'No.'

'Please?'

'Nope.'

'If you don't do it I'm---'

'You're gonna what??' 

'I'm gonna kiss you.'

'Uhm. I'm just gonna go. Cook dishes and stuff. Okay bye!!' Kyungsoo rushed out of the room because of the awkwardness he was feeling

'Yeah. Okay bye Sooo!!'

'Okay bye! And as if. You're gonna meet my fist first before my lips or my cheeks.'

'Come on!! Please. I am asking nicely.'

'Still no.' But Chanyeol started walking towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun keeps walking backwards until he hits a wall. 'Whatever you're thinking. you are really gonna meet my fist.'

'Just sing.' Moving closer and closer to Baekhyun.

'No.' 

'You really want me to kiss you huh?'

'Hell no. I just don't sing okay.'

'Uhuh.' And just like that.

Their lips met. 

------------------------------

Lol. Hiiii!!! So what do you think? I added a little KaiSoo in there. Haha. :)

So vote, subscribe and comment!! :) 

Good day to all :)