Crossroads

At the Crossroads

All they can hear right now is the dripping noise, ticking of the clock, pulses racing, the screams, shouts and the sound that he dreads the most...

'I know that now! I love you.' he thought.

-----------------------

'Hey Chanyeol, see you at the party tonight.' Krystal said flirtatiously to Chanyeol while touching his biceps and of course Chanyeol flirted back saying 'You got it.' and winked. 

Chanyeol, who everybody loves is a jock, a drummer and president of the student body. It is just so amazing that's why many girls AND boys are swooned by him. 

-

Chanyeol and his friends arrived at the party late and when they got there most of the students are already drunk so as not to miss out on anything, well, they all got drunk too. 

Bodyshots, kegs, chugs, beer pong everything. They've done it all.

And everything stopped when the policed arrived and everyone was running everywhere.

Thankfully, him and his friends were safe but for them the party isn't over. They discovered an abandoned warehouse and hang out there.

'Damn! Did you see the girl Chanyeol was doing body shots with? She was hot as hell!' Sehun said as he is drinking his beer.

'Yeah. I saw. Why didn't you have with her? It looks like she wanted to.' Luhan said who was walking around the warehouse.

'Guys, everyone wants to get laid by Chanyeol. Did you see all the girls drooling over him? Oh and also the guuuuys.' Lay said as he was patting Chanyeol at the back as a sign of being proud or whatever. 

'It really is so hard to be so perfect.' Chanyeol said so proudly and his friends laughed and threw cups at him. 

They were all laughing when they heard something... someone. 

'Having a party eh?' Said the tall guy with the blonde hair

'Are you having fun in here?' Said the small guy with high cheekbones. And one by one they surrounded Chanyeol and his friends.

'Guys, guys. We don't want any riot or anything. We just wanna hang out. Come join us. We still have a lot of beer.' Chanyeol said.

'Hang out? You just wanna hang out? This isn't even you territory.' Said the tan tall guy. 

'Kids, don't fight with our guests. That should I say right? But... you're tresspasing.' Said the short guy who was walking slowly towards them and the others are making a way for him. 

'Sorry. We didn't know that this place is yours. There's no sign or anything so how would we know right?' Luhan said while slowly standing up. They are all standing up.

'Right. Right. Hm-hm. I hear ya.' Again the short guy while kicking the cups scattered on the floor. 

The guys who are wearing black slowly walks toward them. 

Well, what do you think happens in this situation? -Fight. The short guy threw the first punch at Chanyeol. It was a strong punch. Chanyeol was caught off guard because, well, he was tall and he was short...how the hell did he do that. 

So it ended up in a rumble but some cops came and stop all of them. Surprisingly, they let the guys in black go and they took Chanyeol and his friends to the precinct.

'Why did you let them go? They started it. We didn't even do anything.' Sehun explained.

'You entered a private property and also underage drinking.' Said the police.

'We didn't know that it was a private property! There should have been a sign or something! Plus, there's no underage drinker here.' Luhan exclaimed to the police.

'Uhuh. Everyone knows that Mr. Baekhyun and his family owns that place. Underage.' Then he pointed at Sehun.

'.' Sehun muttered under his breath. 

'Who the hell is Baekhyun? What the hell do I care if his family owns that place. They're not the boss of me.' Chanyeol asked.

'The short guy who you were throwing punches with.' Police said as he was walking away.

-

The next day, their parents paid their bail and as soon as they got home they all got an earful.

'WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? Why the hell did you enter a private property and especially the Byun's property?!' His dad yelled at him as soon as they got home.

'I'm sorry. We didn't know that it was a private property and who the hell are they anyway? Why do they think that they are high and mighty?' Chanyeol said while looking for something to eat.

'Hey Kyungsoo. Cook me some kimchi spaghetti will you?' Chanyeol asked his brother.

'Yeah, okay. Are you alright Chanyeol? Are your friends alright?' Kyungsoo asked

'Kyungsoo, don't cook your brother some food. Let him cook it himself. And you're grounded.'

'Psh whatever.' Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Then he looked at his brother and Kyungsoo just nodded and cooked his food.

He entered his room and his computer. He decided to conference with his friends.

 

(Chanyeol) GiantAwesome: Yo!

(Luhan) PrettyDeer: Sup? God, I got an earful from my parents. You?

GiantAwesome: Same. My dad grounded me.

(Lay) UnicornsSuck: Got an earful too but oh well, never listened to them anyway.

(Sehun) RainbowHair: Entered the left ear, out in the right ear.

PrettyDeer: Same old same old. So where are we going this vacation?

UnicornsSuck: Aren't we all grounded?

GiantAwesome: Do they ever keep their words? No. So being grounded is nothing.

RainbowHair: Let's go to Jeju... 

UnicornsSuck: Knock Knock!! 

GiantAwesome: This better be good. Who's there?

UnicornsSuck: Jeju

PrettyDeer: Jeju who?

UnicornsSuck: Jeju like my joke? Hehehehehehe. 

RainbowHair left the conversation

PrettyDeer left the conversation

GiantAwesome left the conversation

UnicornsSuck: Wow. They really are my friends. 

-

They already got back from Jeju after 2 weeks because Chanyeol's parents ordered him to come home already.

'What? What is so important that you have to cut our vacation short?' Chanyeol said as he entered the living room.

'You see your friends everyday.. would it kill you to spend some days here at home?' His mom said.

'It's boring here. I have no one to talk to. You and dad are always at work. Kyungsoo is working at his summer job. No one's home so why do I have to stay here?'

'You can work with me at the bubble tea shop. So that you'll have extra money.' Kyungsoo said.

'Yeah I could but... I don't know. I just don't want to. Thanks for the offer though.' Chanyeol replied and kyungsoo just shrugged.

'So the reason we called you here is because my best friend is going for a business trip for a year and no one will look after his son, so he will stay here with us.' His dad said

'Why? Is his son a 4 year old? Why does he need us to babysit him?'

'His son is your age and he gets in trouble easily that's why we will look after him.'

'Ugh. Whatever. When will they be coming here?'

'Today. By the way, don't fight with him. Try to get along with him.'

'Whatever.' And just on cue, the doorbell rang so Chanyeol opened the door.

As soon as he opened the door he said  'What the actual '