I Love U More Than Life

The Broken Puzzle

- Claire's POV -

Taeyeon had been acting really strange for a while now. We hadn't been meeting that much lately. Every time I asked her about it, she would say that she was tired. I was really worried, but there wasn't anything that I could do.

Taeyeon ♥
Yup. I see... :)
Baby...
Yeah?
Tell me what's wrong with you.
What? I'm fine :)
You're not fine.
I can't say that I've known you for that long but something tells me that you're not fine.
Did something happen?
Claire I'm fine. I'm really fine. Trust me.
Don't say "trust me" when you're totally showing otherwise.
I'm just tired.
Why are you always tired?
I've always been tired. It's nothing Claire.
Taeyeon I don't like this.
It makes me feel that you're losing interest in me.
You know that I'm serious about us.
No it's not like this.
I'm not toying with your feelings Claire. I promise you that I'm not.
Can't you tell me what exactly happened?
Did I do something wrong?
No Claire you're totally fine. You're really fine.
Alright I just...have something personal that's bothering me and I'm really still trying to settle it by myself.
But I'll be fine. Just give me some time.
You don't have to face it alone.
You can trust me. I will be there with you no matter what it is.
Thanks Claire... I really appreciate it.
Like really really appreciate it.
But I just need to deal with it on my own.
I'll get everything settled soon. I promise you.
Taeyeon I've never felt this way but I'm really scared that you're gonna leave me.
I know I sound so pathetic and clingy.
I don't even know why I'm acting this way.
I'm despising myself for this but I just really want you to know that you're very important to me.
Probably much more important than you think you are.
I can't lose you Taeyeon.
I know we just barely started our relationship but I know I can't lose you...
Claire relax. Okay?
I'm not leaving.
You don't sound pathetic or clingy.
Don't despise yourself for such stupid reasons.
And I don't want to lose you either. You're important to me too.
It's just...a difficult time for me now and...I'm sorry that I can't actually tell you about it.
I know you want to help. And like I said, I really appreciate that.
Just, don't worry. I'm not leaving you, okay?

I let out a huge sigh as I bit my lower lip. I must have done something wrong somewhere... But what?

- Taeyeon's POV -

I put down my phone as I sighed. Tiffany was right. I would be hurting Claire if I continued being like this. No, I bet Claire was already hurting right now. I just... I just couldn't bring myself to treat her as Claire. My mind would automatically substitute her as Jessica even though I really didn't want that. I walked to my wardrobe and took out a box at the corner before going back to my desk.

When I opened the box, all those memories flowed back once again. There were countless letters and little things here and there. I took the topmost letter out and started reading it.

To the legendary Taengoo 

HI B*TCH HOW ARE U? I BET U ARE FLIRTING AROUND WITH THE AIR STEWARDESS RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT. Hahahaha I'm kidding. It's so cool to be able to fly together this time round, although we're on different planes setting off to different destinations now. I'm telling u, u'd better not flirt with anyone while I'm not around. That includes touching anyone's . U get meeeeee? U know just how strong my intuition is. I'll know if u're doing anything bad even if I'm in Paris and u're in China. I'm running away with someone else if u do that. Hahahaha okay I'm just kidding. I want u and only u ^-^

ANYWAY DID U HEAR? Yoong's getting married soon. I bet Tiff's gon be the next one. When is it our turn? We have been dating for 10 years. Like 10 years of my life. Imagine that pain being stuck with u for 10 years. MERONG. Hehehe. But I'm serious, when is it our turn? :( Why are u always so busy :( Okay I think by this time u will be muttering under ur breath and complaining that I'm busy too. I admit that I'm busy toooooo. Honestly, I was thinking, after we're back, let's finish the existing work we have and then we take a short break and in that break, we probably should get married somehow. Ur take on this? Dad and mom are complaining so much that we're too overwhelmed with work. And we have been dating long enough. But actually, on second thought, what difference would it make? Hahahahaha but whatever, let's go to our favourite cafe and talk about it when we're back!

The thought of being married sounds so cute though actually. Hehehehe. Are u gon take my surname name or should I take urs? MRS JUNG? THAT SOUNDS LIKE MY MOTHER HAHAHAHAHA. Bet u're smiling now isn't it? I believe I must be missing u right at this moment. Can't wait to get this done and get back to the States to see my precious! Ok my hands are tired. I'm not writing any more. Have fun flirting with the air stewardness u ert. I LOVE U BABY :)

Loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads of love
GORJESS 

P.S. I love u more than life hehehehehe (;

Jessica I love you more than life too... I really...can't forget you Jess... What should I do now...? Just what should I do?

- Story view -
About 2 years and 2 months ago

Jessica took the orange juice from the air stewardess with a smile and settled herself comfortably on her seat. It didn't take long before the plane took flight. "The clouds sure are beautiful." She muttered under her breath as she looked out of the window. Remembering the letter that Taeyeon had given her, she took it out excitedly.

To ♥ FAT JUNG 

HI MY FAVOURITE FAT JUNG :D Don't roll your eyes now. Just don't. And I'm hereby warning you. You'd better not touch the air stewardess when they offer you food and drink or whatever. Stop touching everyone around you. Keep your hands to yourself. OR YOU WILL GET FATTER. HAHAHA. Okay I'm kidding. If you're fat, I'm probably 1000 times fatter. So don't worry. I'll still love you even when you get really fat. Promise promise :) But no I'm not gonna run with you at the gym. Just no way.

Anyway... I know this is a little random... But I kinda had a thought or something. I was thinking that we had been dating for really long? Like 10 years isn't it. Hmm... You know how my family is teasing me the whole time about getting married and all so I was thinking...that we should get married soon? We haven't exactly talked about this before so I'm not really sure what do you think of it. For me, I think I want to take that step, although it's not gonna make that much of a difference isn't it hahahaha. But I still want to take that step. I know we're very happy the way it is now so...I kinda wanna know what you think? But whether or not you're into the idea of getting married, our love won't change and you know that right? :) I'm actually getting excited just writing about this. Hehe. You're so gonna frown if you're against getting married. But let's talk about this when we're back shall we? ^^ And no, this is not a marriage proposal hahahaha.

Okay I'm off to play my game. I'm getting lazier and lazier each time we are flying. We talk everyday so what else is there for me to write hahaha. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you! ♥♥♥ Be safe there alright? Take care of yourself. Don't make me worry about you everyday. I know how lazy you are so you probably won't overwork yourself but still, keep yourself warm and drink loads of water! I actually packed extra medicine for you in your luggage just in case. Oh and, check your luggage when you arrive. I left you a present ^^ Be safe! 

Missing you like crazy 

Taeyeon

Jessica smiled and kept the letter while she wondered what Taeyeon had prepared for her. The first thing she did when she arrived and fetched her luggage was to find that out and it wasn't difficult to find at all. The passport holder with a cartoon version of her and Taeyeon was right on top of her clothes, and at the bottom of the cover, it wrote 탱싴 ♥ (TaengSic ♥). Jessica couldn't help but to smile as she changed her passport cover. She knew from the design that it was Taeyeon who had drawn it herself. "This fella..." She shook her head and continued smiling as she started making her way to her hotel, scrutinising her new passport cover.

About 2 years ago, during the accident

Jessica screamed when the loud explosion was heard. "T-Tae...yeon...?" She weakly called out Taeyeon's name when she felt the girl's body go limp on her. There was no reply and tears began welling up in her eyes. "Taeyeon..." She tried to move a little and used all the remaining strength she had left to nudge the girl she loved, but there was no response. "B-Baby..." Jessica cried as she painfully turned to look at Taeyeon. The girl was unconscious, and her body was covered with blood, her hands still wrapped around Jessica's arms but without any strength. "I...love you..." The younger girl said, as her world went into darkness.

 


© Sky Blue Tales