When we meet again

If we could live forever.

SUNNY POV

It's been a week.

And she's still depressed.

I've been following her every day and noticed she always sits alone in the park near her dorm.

I wanted to approach her but i thought i might even make things worse.

I am the one who caused her to be caught in this mess isnt it?

I was hoping time will heal her.

But it didn't seem the case as she looked more depressed each time i see her at the park.

Today Jessica spoke to me.

She asked me to help cheer Taeyeon up since i'm the energy pill among them.

I sighed.

I will just give it my best.

"Sunny FIGHTING!" I cheered mentally.

I walked out from behind a tree and crept behind Taeyeon.

"BOOO!" I shouted.

"AHHHHHHH!" She shrieked and patted her chest several times to calm herself down.

"YAHHHH! You scare the hell out of me you know?!" She exclaimed like an ahjumma.

"Cause you were lost in thoughts right? Why that gloomy face?" I did my aegyo and was cupping her face with my thumbs caressing her cheeks.

She broke into a smile.

"Could you do me a favour please?" I pleaded with my puppy eyes.

"Yes i will." Taeyeon agreed immediately.

"I made a bet with Jessica. If i managed to cheer you up, she will do housework for a month!" I came up with a stupid lie.

"Jinjja? Omgggg. Jessica the lazy sleepyhead doing housework for a month?!" She burst out into her ahjumma laughter.

I nodded furiously with the best puppy eyes i could make.

"Deal!" She said and smiled.

"Sunny, thank you so much. You made me happy and forget about all the unhappiness at this moment." She added with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Don't hide alone when you're upset. When you're feeling down, come to me. I'll sing happy songs for you and do cute things." I said in aegyo and made cute actions at the same time.

She smiled widely and hugged me.

Omgggg. She hugged me. I would live another 120 years alone if time could just stop right now.