I love you

If we could live forever.

TAEYEON POV

And i was lifted by a pair of strong hands.

i opened my eyes.

I see Lee Teuk lying in a pool of blood, the sword pierced through his stomach.

I still can't move and the person holding onto me is moving at high speed.

My surrounding was a blur.

But i feel safe in her arms.

I just knew it's definitely Sunny.

My eyelids grew heavier and heavier then i see darkness again.

 

SUNNY POV

I was held up by this annoying customer of mine with endless demands which made me determined to lose his case even if he's paying me big bucks.

I couldn't wait to see Taeyeon and this is holding me up.

I just kept nodding and quickly ended the conversation.

I whizzed past buildings tracing her scent.

But something is wrong. I could smell blood. Blood of different people to be exact. But i know i can't miss it. One of it is Taeyeon's.

I rushed to the rooftop where i see this man pointing his sword at Taeyeon and she was just on the ground unable to move.

I quickly used the power i was blessed with. I could move objects just by looking at them and thinking where they should go.

I stared at his sword in anger and the sword turned over and pierced through his stomach. He then fell to the ground, liveless.

I quickly held onto Taeyeon and i know i'm racing against time.

I need to get to Jessica fast.

I was whizzing past buildings and i finally got home.

I burst into Jessica's room.

"Sica wake up!! I need your help!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. The ice princess jumped from her sleep.

"Damn you Sunny. What's so important you need to wake me up in the middle of the night while i'm sleeping?!" She snapped at me.

"It's Taeyeon! Quick, save her!" I shouted on the verge of tearing.

"Alright alright i need to concentrate you get out first." Jessica pushed me out of her room and locked the door before i could reject.

I was really anxious and paced up and down outside her room. I'm wondering what's going on and although i have faith in Jessica's healing power, i'm still worried as long as i don't see Taeyeon safe and sound with Jessica's assurance that the healing went smoothly.

 

JESSICA POV

I was healing the wounds on Taeyeon when an idea struck me.

I patched up Taeyeon easily but i left the gash across her cheek as it is.

Wahahaa Sunny you shall wait and see.

This is for interrupting my sleep.

 

SUNNY POV

Then the door opened.

Jessica walked out with tears clouding her eyes.

She then looked down on the ground shaking her head.

"I'm so sorry Sunny." She bursted out in tears.

"I tried but her body rejected the healing. I don't know why it was so then it was just too late." More tears welled up in her eyes.

"I'm really really sorry." She looked down on the ground her shoulders were trembling.

It felt like my world collapsed. Jessica's voice faded into the background as i stood there dumbfounded.

I was so shocked and overwhelmed with feelings i didn't notice the smirk on Jessica's face and how hard she was trying to hold her laughter with her shoulders trembling.

With the little strength i could gather, i pushed past Jessica and stumbled onto the side of her bed.

Jessica had covered her in blanket which was stained with her blood and all that's revealed was her face.

I collapsed at the sight of her.

I couldn't believe it. She was with me just now and she was still alive.

How could she leave me like that? There's so many things we have not done together, so many words i have not said.

How could she?!

I grabbed onto her hand.

I couldn't seem to say a thing. Tears were just falling and falling.

"Taeyeon?" I finally found my voice which broke as i tried to call out her name.

There's no response.

"Taeyeon wake up and answer me please!" My hands were on her shoulders shaking her really hard.

There's still no response.

I looked at the deep gash across her cheek.

Despite that, she's still the most beautiful girl i've ever seen.

It wasn't even consider a flaw to me.

I ran my fingers tracing it.

"You"ll always be the most beautiful girl in my eyes." I said it from the bottom of my heart.

Then i sobbed harder.

Many thoughts were running through my mind.

They were all saying too late. That i was too late. It's all my fault. I wasn't there earlier. I failed to protect her and she could never hear those words i've just said.

More tears fell.

"I'm sorry." I choked on my tears.

"There's so much that i wanted to say. I guess it's all too late. I didn't have the chance to tell you that first time in my life, i became a stalker following you around for so long, first time telling myself there's someone i will always protect, first time being so happy when all i need is to be around you, first time feeling that i finally found someone who makes it worthwhile to be alone the past 120 years so long i meet her now, someone who makes me feel that i'm not a cold blooded creature, but one who could feel, first time feeling what's it's like to love.

"Taeyeonie, i love you" I said as i kissed her on her forehead before hugging her tightly.

 

TAEYEON POV

I hear Sunny calling out my name and her sobs gradually became louder and louder as i was drawn back to consciousness.

"What happened?" I thought but i couldn't open my eyes.

I was still engulfed in darkness but i could feel tears falling on me.

She carassed my face.

Then i hear the words so clearly.

"You"ll always be the most beautiful girl in my eyes." 

"I'm sorry." 

"There's so much that i wanted to say. I guess it's all too late. I didn't have the chance to tell you that first time in my life, i became a stalker following you around for so long, first time telling myself there's someone i will always protect, first time being so happy when all i need is to be around you, first time feeling that i finally found someone who makes it worthwhile to be alone the past 120 years so long i meet her now, someone who makes me feel that i'm not a cold blooded creature, but one who could feel, first time feeling what's it's like to love.

"Taeyeonie, i love you" She said and i felt her lips landed gently on my forehead before she hugged me tightly burying herself into my chest whilst sobbing.

And finally my eyes fluttered open.

I looked at Sunny who was crying uncontrollably.

I was really touched by what she had said.

Thinking back of all the "coincidences" that had happened, how she is always there for me, tears gathered in my eyes as well.

"Sunny-yah, i love you too." I said weakly while i lifted my hand to pat her head.

She looked up in shock and our teary eyes met.

I smiled at her.

I then leaned forward and closed the gap between us.

I melted at the touch of our lips.