Back To School

If we could live forever.

"Omo omo omo!" Lots of commotion outside the classroom as Jessica shifted uncomfortably from her seat when she stirred from her little nap.

"I heard that she's one of the top lawyers in Korea." One student said.

"That includes her to-die-for curves right, and the two huge... *snickers*" Another male student said excitedly.

"Angelic cute face with that figure of hers..MINDBLOWN. I wonder if she would appear in that signature black suit of hers with her black tight skirt..I'll definitely top my business law module" He continues on.

Jessica heard the whole conversation and was annoyed that her nap was interrupted by such a meaningless conversation while Taeyeon was annoyed as well as shes been missing Sunny who has always been busy at work recently which explains her grumpiness.

"Pppftttt. What the hell, has these guys not seen a girl for years?Such desperate people. Guess those are just hearsays. I'm already expecting an olddd lecturer as usual." Jessica grumbled to Taeyeon.

"Yeah Sica, you're totally right..NOT." She said as her eyes grew wider towards the lecturer who had just stepped into the classroom.

The class suddenly became very quiet as she addresses the class.

"I'll be your business law lecturer for the next couple of months and you might already know, i'm Professor Lee Soon Kyu." She continued, sending a playful wink towards Taeyeon who was almost hyperventilating.

--------------------------

After class, Taeyeon approached Sunny and pulled her to the side of the corridor as she asked: "Professor Lee, could you explain further about the trade contract? I need help."

"Sure." Sunny answered as she took the cue and both of them went downstairs to the side of the block where there's lesser people.

"Omggg Sunny Bunny i missed you soo much!" Taeyeon exclaimed when she pounced on Sunny giving a bearhug.

"This is public place what are you doing?! Quickly get off me before someone sees." Sunny warned anxiously.

"Have you forgot, they can't see us. Hehh." Taeyeon smirked victoriously as her pair of pale blue eyes looked at Sunny.

"All thanks to this gift of mine, it is so useful, like now." She said as she blatently planted kisses on the cheeks of her girlfriend.

"And also when my hot girlfriend is bathing, i can get free show." She sticked her tongue while adding on.

"Byuntaeng!" Sunny retorted while slapping Taeyeon's arm as a blush crept to her face.

"Just joking, im not that shameless. Besides i believe i have permission to do it with your consent. Hahaha." Taeyeon said cheekily.

"Eeyyy you." Sunny made a disgusted face.

"Just like a kkokkoma." She added before smiling as she hugged Taeyeon.

"That's why you love me right?" Taeyeon grinned like a dork.

"Totally." Sunny confessed as she gave a quick peck on Taeyeon's lips.

"I wanna stay like this forever..." Taeyeon suddenly said.

"It's impossible for us.." Sunny replied dramatically.

"Why?" Taeyeon looked confused and even a little hurt.

"Because you have classes to attend, dork!" Sunny started giggling.

Taeyeon pouted. "I'll skip class." She said as she put on her puppy face.

"No way, ill flunk your business law module. Go go go~" Sunny kissed Taeyeon on her cheeks this time round before pushing her towards the direction of the block.

"Alrights." Taeyeon replied with a huge grin on her face. After all the time together, she still gets giddy with Sunny's kisses, hugs, sweet voice, in fact everything.

 

 -------------------

Updated! :D Dandyu time while revealing Taeyeon's vampire gift.

Very useful right? I bet she goes around invisible touching peoples' . :P Nah just joking, dont hate me!