Count on me

If we could live forever.

YURI POV

I stirred from the bed, waking up with an aching body.

I looked around me and found myself in Jessica's room.

I sat up and the blanket fell to my waist.

I felt cold and i looked at myself.

I'm !

I hurriedly pulled the blanket over me.

I was in a state of panic,shock and confusion.

What am i doing here?!

Then i peered over to my side to a sleeping Jessica.

Her neck and shoulders were exposed and i see the hickeys planted all over.

Oh my god.

What have we done?!

I took in a deep breath as i reached out my hand to lift the blanket lightly.

I felt my blood surged as i realised she was as well.

It all confirmed.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

I jumped out of the bed and retrieved my clothes, dressing as quickly as possible before running out of the room as sneakily i could.

I went back into my room as i shut the door.

My heart was still pounding madly.

"Yuri?" I jumped at the voice.

"Yes?" I answered, still startled.

"Are you ok? You look like you saw a ghost. Where were you last night? I was looking for you." Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"I'm ok. Me uh, last night?" I was contemplating if i should tell her the truth. But it's not easy to say it plus Jessica might mind.

"I dozed off at the garden bench after a late night workout." I lied.

"Anyway i'm going out now. See you later!" I decided to leave before she questions more. I'm not confident of answering them.

"But you just got home isnt it." She protested but i already made my way out.

I stood at the corridor and thought deeply.

As much as i tried to recall my memory just doesn't retrieve anything.

It all stopped at Sunny's house where we were having breakfast.

Were we drinking after that and i got drunk? Is that why i'm not remembering anything?

But why did Jessica and I.. my cheeks burned at the thought.

I vaguely remember the blood stain seen on her sheets this morning.

I face palmed myself for taking her first time and being so inconsiderate about it. The least i could do is to remember the incident isnt it?

What should i do?

I should take up the responsibility like a man isn't it?

Although i can't say i love her for now but at least i do know that i like her and is comfortable around her. I shouldn't hurt her like that. We are friends.

Then i heard muffled sobs coming from Jessica's room.

I pushed open her door lightly and walked in silently.

I see her hugging her knees and face buried in her arms as she sat on her bed bundled in the blanket.

I walked over and engulfed her in a hug.

She trembled as she notice my presence.

"I'm sorry." I apologised as i look into her tears-filled eyes.

Guilt struck me as i look at the vulnerable broken girl right in front of me.

"I hurt you didn't i? I was being such a jerk." I spatted. I felt so ashamed of myself. Despite not recalling anything, she must be going through so much to be sobbing uncontrollably at the sight of me.

She wiped her tears as she denied.

"No, it's my fault. I wasn't in the right mind last night. I took advantage of you." Tears started to fill her eyes once again.

"I shouldnt.." She trailed off.

"No, it's definitely not your fault." I retorted. I don't know the truth but i just feel very strongly about it.

"I'll be responsible for what i've done. For you and for us. I know it's very sudden but i'll be your boyfriend from now on. I can't promise to be the best boyfriend but i'll do my best." I said in a serious tone.

She only responded with agape.

"No objection,i'll take that as a yes. Silence means consent. Decision is final." I announced.

"But..*Ahhh" She screamed as i carried the bundle to the bathroom.

"Have a shower then we'll go for breakfast together alright?" I placed her at the door of the bathroom as she clutched onto the blanket wrapped around her tightly.

She looked at me dumbfounded.

"Aren't you gonna start washing? Or were you waiting for me to help you wash?" I stuck out my tongue playfully.

With a horrified look, she slammed the door at my face.

I stood outside the bathroom smiling.

The sudden events really shocked me and i even shocked myself with what i've done.

The popular and pretty ice princess is now my girlfriend unexpectedly.

I guess the truth doesn't really matter now?

I recalled her puffy eyes and the way she cried earlier.

It crushed my heart.

I made myself a promise to strive hard to be her best boyfriend.

She's too vulnerable and precious to be treated that way and i'll never ever let her go through those emotions again.

Damn it Kwon Yuri, what has she done to you?

You are starting to fall for her and you know it's more than just responsibility.