Sunny House

If we could live forever.

SUNNY POV

 

She was holding onto me while we made our way to my house.

All the time she kept her head down.

I could tell she's feeling really guilty.

"I'm really alright, please don't feel bad." I smiled at her.

She shakes her head, frowning.

Ahhhhh. Why so cute? If my heart is still beating, i'm sure it will go dugeun dugeun~

 

SUNNY'S HOUSE

TAEYEON POV

 

"Guys, i'm back!!" Sunny shouted at the doorstep of a huge mansion.

"Welcome back!!" They shouted.

I looked at the one-seater sofa. Two of them were squeezed together and one of them even have a huge box of popcorn on her lap.

It's strange they were squeezing when there is a spacious three-seater sofa beside them.

Both of them have wavy long hair, though one is blonde and the other is brown.

They turned from the TV and the long-legged one spoke first.

"Oh My God Sunny, what happened to you?!" She exclaimed with bits of popcorn coming out from .

"Yeah, your face looked like it was rolled over by a tank." The blonde hair chuckled.

"YAH!" Sunny bursted out.

"It was an accident!" She retorted.

"You serious?!' The blonde one raised an eyebrow.

"Sunny, it's not convincing to say you had an accident with your face rolled over by a tank." She added.

Sunny rolled her eyes.

"Actually, it's me. I hit her." I confessed softly.

"I'm really really sorry." I said in an even softer voice.

 

Then it was silence...

I could hear one needle dropped.

Two needles dropped..

Three needles dropped...

 

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!" Both of them burst out laughing.

The long legged one spilled her popcorn all over the sofa while the blonde hair is rolling on the floor like a choding.

*Clap Clap Clap*

There's clapping coming from the staircase at the side.

A girl was standing there clapping like a seal with no sound coming from despite her eyesmile showing that she's having a huge laughing fit.

"Sunny the invincible one getting hit by this new-born?! Are you kidding me?!" The blonde one pointed her finger at me unbelievably.

"Yeah, if Edward Cullen could push away a van with one hand, i'm sure Sunny could push away 1 tank, 1 ship, 1 aeroplane and 10 vans!" The eyesmile girl exclaimed with her loud voice.

"Exactly! She once fended off 30 vampires at once and i'm sure she could have done more as a pure blood. The long-legged one added.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sunny did not explain and merely tried to shut them up. She looked embarrassed.

"OMO Sunny are you blushing?! You li (ke her right?!) The second part was left unsaid by the blonde as Sunny "teleported" beside her and has one hand covering while the other caught her in a headlock.

The conversation was then interrupted by a monotonous voice sending cold air across the house.

"What's the commotion. I was enjoying my sleep..." Another blonde girl was walking down the stairs while rubbing her eyes.

My eyes lit up.

"JESSICA?!" I exclaimed.

"KIM TAE YEON?!" Her jaw dropped.