Forever and ever

If we could live forever.

TAEYEON POV

Looking back at the days where we are together, how time flies!

Unknowingly ive been a vampire for 10 years since then and looking down at this cute bunny who had caught my heart i can't help but kiss her crown.

"Sunny baby, have you thought of the day where we met? What if you have not turned me? What will i be doing now?"

She tilted her head to meet my gaze with her warm smile.

"Then you're probably just dead then? Without an awesome girlfriend by your side." She winked at me.

She then added: "No, but that won't happen. Ill never ever let you leave me. Not even a what if."

She smiled and my heart just filled up with all the fluffs again.

I recalled the thoughts that i had during that time...

Hating my life, being lonely and sad.

What a contrast from now it had been.

I'm just so glad i have her now, how she opened up my eyes, my mind, my heart and my soul to all the wonderful things in life, to appreciate the beauty even amongst the imperfections.

"Taengoo, why are you suddenly bringing this up though? Are you regretting it now that you could live forever?" She asked, looking into my orbs as though searching for an answer.

"If i could live forever... All i want is to be with you." I looked straight into her eyes and answered.

And she fulfiled this wish of mine with a kiss.

--------------------------------

The end. Hope you guys are not shocked with the abrupt ending though i guessed you might already see this coming. Been really busy, exhausted both physically and mentally with work and studies to the point there's no energy left to continue with a plot in mind for the storyline. Despite so, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for supporting and following the story with my long pauses in between and the inconsistency with the writing and plot. Guess that sums up my mental state. Till we meet here again then? Take care guys. :)