Happy Birthday Sunny!

If we could live forever.

TAEYEON POV

I must be the most silly person on earth to only realise that my girlfriend's birthday is today through Tiffany.

She phoned me this morning asking me why on earth is Sunny heading out for work when it's her birthday instead of spending the day with me.

And i was absolutely caught surprised, not knowing what to do since it's only a month that we are together and it is the first birthday of hers that we'll celebrate.

I wish i have the luxury of time to plan a party for her or to book the most amazing vacation ever.

But no i didn't have that chance.

And to make things worse, i have absolutely no idea what time her work will end and it will be embarrassing to barge into her firm since i've never been there before.

I ended up waiting patiently at the carpark as i parked my car beside hers armed with a bouquet of roses.

As i waited, i received Tiffany's sms.

"Heys Taeyeon, are you flustered now not knowing what to do for your baby's birthday? Hahaha. Pick her up and head to SNSD hotel tonight, i've got everything prepared from the suite to the dinner. Just report to the front desk with your name and they'll know what to do. You owe me one now because i'm so damn freaking awesome.

PS: Well for her gift...you could just give yourself to her and let her UNWRAP the present. *wink wink wink* I've already informed everyone she won't be home tonight so just have a whole night of fun! :D"

Gosh, is that usual for girls who came from America? Sica's so different though.

TSK at Tiffany but she's indeed a big help.

i returned her message: "Daebak, Fany Jjang! Much thanks, Taeyeon is at your mercy any time to return the favour. Your suggestion.. *sigh but thanks nonetheless!"

I waited patiently until the sun set before i see Sunny walking towards her car.

i opened my car door and ran towards her before giving her a big hug.

"Sunny Bunny, Happy Birthday!!" I exclaimed before releasing her from the hug and presenting the bouquet.

She looked at me really surprised. "The flowers are lovely! How did you know it's my birthday? I didn't even mention before."

"I've got my own way." I winked at her.

"Come on, just hop on." I opened my car door for her as i urged her.

I drove for 15 minutes before arriving at the posh hotel. The valet stopped my car before taking over.

Holding Sunny's hand, we stepped into the hotel and were being greeted.

We went to the front desk and upon hearing my name, a butler came up to me and took us to our suite.

The view was breathtaking other than the part that the room was all in pink. *roll eyes at Tiffany*

It was decorated in great details with rose petals scattered around the huge bed.

There was a balcony as well with a candlelight dinner set-up.

"Awwww Taeyeonie~" She hit my arm as we walked to the balcony.

"Dinner will be served shortly." The butler announced before leaving us to ourselves.

She looked around her then smiled at me.

"This is really really unexpected." She giggled.

I swallowed my saliva. Should i confess? But will she be disappointed?

My train of thoughts were broken as the smell of food invaded my nostrils.

Steak was served together with a bottle of red wine.

"Bon Appetit." I said to her while waiting for her to start eating.

"It's yummy!" She her lips while cutting another slice before putting it into .

"Ahhhh" She said as i opened my mouth for her to feed me a piece.

"You should start eating too." She urged then i realised i've been observing her and had not started.

When we are almost done, the doorbell rang.

I went to open the door.

The butler pushed in a trolley. A fanciful cake with a lighted candle was on it.

I smiled at the sight.

As the door shut after the butler took his leave, i started singing:

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday My Sunny Bunny

Happy Birthday to you

"Make a wish and blow the candle?" I asked.

She clasped her hand together and closed her eyes for a moment before blowing the candle.

Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Gosh, sorry i'm so embarrassed now." She said.

"Been such a long time since i celebrated my birthday. You know you give up celebrating birthdays when you know you have it year after year after year." she explained before heaving a sigh.

Then she took notice of the card beside the cake and picked it up.

I eyed the card suspiciously as i wasn't aware of it.

I looked at her reaction with her expressions changing every second.

At first she smiled, then her eyes widened, smiled sheepishly, tried to hold back her laughter then giggled before she burst out laughing uncontrollably.

"I can't believe this." She pointed at me with tears of laughter streaming down her cheeks.

I quickly took the card and had a good look at it.

"To: Sunny Bunny ♥

Just wanna wish you a Happy Birthday! I know it's not long since we were together but i really really love and cherish you. You know right? I hope you enjoyed the dinner and our time together so far. But this is not the main highlight for the night. I have prepared a gift for you and i know you'll really like it - Your Taeyeonie served HOT. I swear you could do anything to me tonight and i won't resist. I'll make this your best birthday in 120 years, and for each year to come.

PS: Baby, lets take a shower together first. You know we'll gonna have a long rough night ya? I know you can't wait but no worries, i won't and can't run from you.

All yours for tonight,

Taeyeonie♥"

I swear my face turned red and purple at the same time.

Weighing the consequences of being the card owner and telling the truth i made a decision.

"Sunny-ah. I'm so sorry." I lowered my head and confessed everything to her.

"I knew it." She said in between her laughter.

"This is really funny. I already thought tonight is strange when i noticed the grand setting and pink suite. It was so unlike you, your style and and everything. Then this card with Tiffany's handwriting on it just blow me away." She explained as she sat down on the bed.

"I'm really sorry Bunny." I said as i sat on the bed beside her.

"I should have confessed earlier on. Sorry for disappointing you." I added.

"Promise me one thing then?" She said seriously.

I nodded eagerly. I'll do anything for her to forgive me.

"Make everything in the card come true." She looked at me in my eyes.

I felt myself lose my balance due to shock almost falling off the bed when she gripped my wrist and pulled me into her arms.

"You're so nice to tease." She added while whispering into my ears.

Then she kissed my forehead.

"Your presence itself is my best birthday gift and i wouldn't expect anything more." She said sweetly.

"Come, lets sleep." She held my waist as we lie on the bed.

I looked at her with her eyes closed.

Then my eyes landed on her lips.

"Happy Birthday Sunny, i love you." I said as i kissed her.

She smiled and fell asleep seconds after with the smile still hanging on her face.

She must be really tired from work.

Have a good night sleep, rest well and dream plenty of sweet dreams with me in them.

With those thoughts, i joined her shortly in dreamland.

=======================================

Were you guys expecting some ? :D sorry for being so mean and teasing you guys with all those Fany's s. Hahaha.

The Dandyus are just too sweet and cute together, i can't even imagine them doing anything else than hugging each other in bed while saying cheesy stuffs.

Any between them is like a pedo case for me. OOPS.

So please expect a whole truckload of fluffs from them instead. :P

By the way, did you all catch Taeyeon's call in for Sunny for her FM date on 12th?

This two are just total cuteness. *spazzing to the max*

Listen to it if you haven't cos i smiled the whole day after i did. :)

Hope you enjoy the chapter dedicated to Sunny our birthday girl!

Happy Birthday Sunny! :D

May the Dandyu bond stay strong as always! ♥

Gotta go off now as it's almost 6am.

Pardon me if there's any major mistakes as i was falling asleep while typing. >.<

Nights! :)